PDA

View Full Version : Fellow warriors, please fill me in on the Connection quality!

Haus_Gnom
02-15-2017, 06:29 PM
I'm talking specifically about matches in groups. During the Open Beta it was almost impossible to find a match when you were in a group with friends, even if all of you have open NAT and good download speeds.

So the question is: Is group-matchmaking reliable now? Thanks a lot for your answers!

DasBigHippo
02-15-2017, 06:53 PM
That's not a very good question to ask here. The community is split pretty evenly between "****'s broke" and "All good". It's just that the people that say it's completely broken are more vocal.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-15-2017, 07:45 PM
Over the Open Beta I had issues the first day, none the second day a few the third day and zero again on the fourth. Since the game has launched I've had issues remaining in matches. Now to be fair, XBox had core and matchmaking issues so that could have been a massive part of it.

This morning I had a "quest" to complete two skirmish matches. I'd match make no problem, get into the game only to get kicked out mid match. Did that four times and said screw it. I'm getting zero experience from this I'll go back to playing solo.

That's not a very good question to ask here. The community is split pretty evenly between "****'s broke" and "All good". It's just that the people that say it's completely broken are more vocal.