PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe edition for Honor for Xbox One

FlubbedBrute19
02-15-2017, 03:38 PM
I bought the deluxe edition for Honor and all of the add-ons for the deluxe edition downloaded but never added to the game so I kind of wasted money on the deluxe edition I should have just freaking got the standard edition please fix this as soon as possible and it is for the Xbox One

McRebel42
02-15-2017, 04:19 PM
I am on Xbox One as well and I am having this issue too! I spoke to someone at Ubisoft Support and this here is the message relayed to me:

"AlexWa (2/15/2017, 8:31:32 AM): Hi, I am sorry for the issue you are having. We are aware of this issue on XBOX ONE. It is currently being investigated. As soon as it is resolved the content should then become available to you.

Me (2/15/2017, 8:33:10 AM): All of it? And I'm assuming my submitting this complaint now let's you know my gamertag affected?

AlexWa (2/15/2017, 8:35:41 AM): I have your details in this support ticket. Soon as the issue is resolved any player that had the issue will be able to access the content. I would keep an eye on the forums as this is normally the first place any updates for issues are.

AlexWa (2/15/2017, 8:36:00 AM): http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/868-For-Honor

Me (2/15/2017, 8:38:56 AM): Alright well I guess there's no need in asking about a rough estimate of time as to when this will happen? I do though hope for this terrible inconvenience y'all have caused myself and others like me that you are working up something extra/in addition to the content & bonuses not received by purchasing your deluxe edition game as some form of apology!

AlexWa (2/15/2017, 8:43:58 AM): I Totally understand how you are feeling, I would feel the same. They are working hard to get the issue resolved. I am not aware of any form of compensation. If they was going to give any then it would not be announced until the issue is resolved."

Hopefully this helps everyone as well.

Mad_Ru22ian
02-15-2017, 07:35 PM
I purchased the deluxe edition also and am having the same issues with content not being given and crates not awarded for purchase. Hope they fix this in a timely manner, as of right now a complete waste of money.

nithmare74X
02-16-2017, 01:12 AM
It's the same for me I have bought a hard copy of for honor gold edition but I don't have the content of the season pass and the deluxe.

pitbullfan76
02-19-2017, 03:03 AM
I also bought gold edition and am missing almost everything. Missing the season pass, day 1 war pack, and all the deluxe pack EXCEPT the helmet ornaments. Not exactly $50 worth of cool so I hope they solve this issue soon.