PDA

View Full Version : What gamemode provides with fastest exp. pr. hour?

Hannibalurg
02-15-2017, 02:26 PM
So i am wondering if anyone have poked this issue. What mod does yield the best experience pr hour.
So far i am quite unsure on which game mode i should play to gain the most experience. I enjoy all game modes so it kinda doesn't matter which one it is. All i want is to play the best grind mode when i play alone.

Cheers for any reply.

Eleanor-Ripley
02-15-2017, 02:30 PM
From my experience;
Dominion < Elimination < Skirmish < brawl < duel.

Not sure if theres a difference between playing the AI or players.

darksavior1977
02-15-2017, 02:35 PM
Whichever one is fulfills Orders, your single biggest income of xp.

Hannibalurg
02-15-2017, 02:45 PM
From my experience;
Dominion < Elimination < Skirmish < brawl < duel.

Not sure if theres a difference between playing the AI or players.

Thanks!

Whichever one is fulfills Orders, your single biggest income of xp.

Orders are completed rather quickly, and cannot be grinded due to the re-issue time.

liv2rok
02-15-2017, 03:01 PM
I play with three friends and we all purchased the Gold Edition. We get four stacked EXP bonus' so we're flying up the ranks even though the four of us all have work during the day.

When you've got ridiculous amounts of bonus EXP you can play any game mode and gain insane amounts of EXP per game.

devoid_Of_Funk
02-15-2017, 03:12 PM
Exp is based on the renown you gain each match. So matches where you can gain lots of renown are your go to. Dominion or elim. But dominion takes about 15 to 20 minutes where as elim is about 8 to 10. At least that's my experience

KUJO_KID
02-15-2017, 03:26 PM
Nevermind

Knight_Raime
02-15-2017, 03:47 PM
If you don't have the time elim seems to be the most efficient. if you do have the time then dominion is the one you should go with. exp boosts are stackable. so whenever possible try to run with people who have champion status.