PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way for leveling?

GodKingX
02-15-2017, 11:54 AM
Besides the quests and stuff, what is the best gamemode for xp/min?

PRAETORlAN
02-15-2017, 12:15 PM
You're kidding me right? Progression is fast as ****, there were prestige 4 people by the end of the 3 day long Open Beta. I'm almost Prestige 1 and I played less than 6 hours. How faster you want to go?

Or you're one of those guys who rush the end of a game then whine about "not having incentive to play" ?

Meksikinietis
02-15-2017, 12:18 PM

Dude, go play cs go. we dont need you here ;0

rcwd
02-15-2017, 12:18 PM

Unlike the other ****, I'll give you an actual answer. I find that I get the most xp from dominion mode, plenty of people have champion status and if you get it yourself its a very nice xp boost.

TerrorSquadQA
02-15-2017, 12:22 PM
You're kidding me right? Progression is fast as ****, there were prestige 4 people by the end of the 3 day long Open Beta. I'm almost Prestige 1 and I played less than 6 hours. How faster you want to go?

Or you're one of those guys who rush the end of a game then whine about "not having incentive to play" ?

Boy chill. You don't need to lose it.

Even if you don't like to level up fast or do not accept the leveling speed at the moment, there are players who want to.

Realista2010
02-15-2017, 12:43 PM
In my first Multiplayer game I had an opponent with Level 16 and he lose the battle, and I am Lvl 2.

We had the 4 vs 4 fight and in my group we where Samurai Lvl 4/1/2/1against Wikings Lvl 16/4/1/1.

Guess who has win the fight :cool:

Progression is not everything, you need to know how to use your momentaneus status. :)

I have train a little bit on the BETA and now I can go right to the fight, so progress is as fast like it is, basta. :)

rcwd say it good, with champion status and with dominion mode you can lvl good.

Lumonum
02-15-2017, 01:22 PM
In my first Multiplayer game I had an opponent with Level 16 and he lose the battle, and I am Lvl 2.

We had the 4 vs 4 fight and in my group we where Samurai Lvl 4/1/2/1against Wikings Lvl 16/4/1/1.

Guess who has win the fight :cool:

Progression is not everything, you need to know how to use your momentaneus status. :)

I have train a little bit on the BETA and now I can go right to the fight, so progress is as fast like it is, basta. :)

I think you missed the point, you don't even know if OP is a bad player.
I'd like to lvl up fast too, I mean, there's nice looking gear waiting for me at higher lvl.