PDA

View Full Version : I Boycott Ubisoft Games From now On!

Baddoso
02-15-2017, 07:10 AM
Where the Goddahm HeLL is the Balance in For Honor?
The Beta was running near great!
Now We Have Overpowered Orochi Overpowered Berserker Overpowered Peacekeeper
We got Commando Response Lags we got Freeze Screens We got Lagswitcher s
The entire game is a Fail of Balance !
No wait! I LOST all my Fighting Skills From Sundays open beta to Tuesday Release!!!
This is MY personal Promise to Ubisoft !
I will never ever Buy one game from Ubisoft!!!

**** Yall!

rcwd
02-15-2017, 07:12 AM
No wait! I LOST all my Fighting Skills From Sundays open beta to Tuesday Release!!!

**** Yall!

"overpowered peacekeeper" Peacekeeper was nerfed and currently has a glitch that makes 2 out of the 3 grab stabs not do any damage. I think you're just bad and have no idea what balance actually is. Thankfully you're boycotting it, so one less scrub to listen to.

Winluuurs
02-15-2017, 07:18 AM
u also have a problem with capitalizing every word xd

Baddoso
02-15-2017, 07:24 AM
Im talking about much more than just peacekeeper!
I think u also r a peacekeeper player im talking about the ridiculous Damage they do and the ********ting range they just have in sidesteps!

Winluuurs
02-15-2017, 07:25 AM
practice ur defence skills bruh

rcwd
02-15-2017, 07:27 AM
Im talking about much more than just peacekeeper!
I think u also r a peacekeeper player im talking about the ridiculous Damage they do and the ********ting range they just have in sidesteps!

I am a peacekeeper, meaning I know exactly how much damage I do, how easy it is to parry my dash attacks because they've been slowed down. People with actual skill are on par with a peacekeeper. It's funny you ***** about this damage but not a kensei that can 3 shot people or the shugoki that can litterally 1 shot if he gets you when he has low health. Again you're just bad and you will not be missed.

Baddoso
02-15-2017, 07:31 AM
What defence can anyone practice against Charakters that r able to Steine an 6-8hit Combo all sides and 3hits of the strikes take away 50-90% health ?
Its clear they have to nerf the speed a little bit down and the Damage too especially for that ****ing Berserker!

rcwd
02-15-2017, 07:32 AM
What defence can anyone practice against Charakters that r able to Steine an 6-8hit Combo all sides and 3hits of the strikes take away 50-90% health ?
Its clear they have to nerf the speed a little bit down and the Damage too especially for that ****ing Berserker!

It's called blocking, parrying and dodging. You've clearly never heard of it.

Baddoso
02-15-2017, 07:34 AM
The kensei s light attacks to head very fast thats true!
3hits with an Katana Like that i appreciate to Die!
U ever saw an sword like kenseis ?

rcwd
02-15-2017, 07:37 AM
The kensei s light attacks to head very fast thats true!
3hits with an Katana Like that i appreciate to Die!
U ever saw an sword like kenseis ?

Implying this game is a real life battle simulation.

Baddoso
02-15-2017, 07:37 AM
The attack speed of many Charakters is what makes impossible to do that!

Dukat
02-15-2017, 07:43 AM
There are no OP chars, just good players. When u see OP char try to play him, then u should win everything - if U can. Learn one char in 100% and ull be good.

Baddoso
02-15-2017, 07:54 AM
Most ******** lies in...

SidestepRange!
AttackPower of knifes and small ashes!
AttackSpeed combined with 6-8combo strikes!
Vikings across the Map carryTrow !
Lagswitchers!
Server problems!

Can anyone tell me Why i did not had most of this issues in the beta?

Winluuurs
02-15-2017, 07:59 AM
go into a custom 1v1 against a pk lvl 3 and practice

Masked_Yurei
02-15-2017, 08:01 AM
"overpowered peacekeeper" Peacekeeper was nerfed and currently has a glitch that makes 2 out of the 3 grab stabs not do any damage. I think you're just bad and have no idea what balance actually is. Thankfully you're boycotting it, so one less scrub to listen to.

Peacekeeper is overpowered in the hands of abusive players, like any class in this game because absolutely no balance or restrictions are implemented.

Learn the game before you try acting like a KKK member.

There are no OP chars, just good players.

The blatant ignorance is unbelievable. It is like a person standing inside a burning building saying "come on in the water is fine".

Derity
02-15-2017, 08:05 AM
You know, I don't agree with the OP's language, but I kind of agree with his overall point - the retail version of For Honor doesn't feel as good as the Beta to me.

The campaign is cool, but the online seems to have a lot more issues with screen freezes, lag spikes, the guardbreak feels iffy, etc.

Can't speak for other platforms, but I'm talking about PS4.

Dukat
02-15-2017, 08:13 AM
The blatant ignorance is unbelievable. It is like a person standing inside a burning building saying "come on in the water is fine".

I didnt say that balance is perfect, but isnt bad like u write all the time. 100k ppl playing online, and 20 persons still writing about OP. Maybe some moves are little OP, but u never say about weakness of characters, where u must find your oportunity to win.

Changes come u can be sure of that, but pls dont cry here around coz it coming to be boring, really.

Dukat
02-15-2017, 08:17 AM
Can't speak for other platforms, but I'm talking about PS4.

Im playing on PS4 too, and dont have problems like U. Maybe its region, conection or settings, dont know. Its like technical problems, and im pretty sure that will be resolved.

Brave_Thunder
02-15-2017, 08:25 AM
I play on ps4,and I can't see why you feel the combat slower from the beta.It's the same for me.Regarding the assassins,while I agree that spammers are very annoyng,that's simply why we need to learn and practice the game more.I main pk,got destroyed by another pk that spammed light attacks,but when I learned the timing for the parry I won.Against assassins you can't play offensively,wait for them to attack and then strike back.The side attack can be blocked and parryed too.

Dukat
02-15-2017, 08:30 AM
I play on ps4,and I can't see why you feel the combat slower from the beta.It's the same for me.Regarding the assassins,while I agree that spammers are very annoyng,that's simply why we need to learn and practice the game more.I main pk,got destroyed by another pk that spammed light attacks,but when I learned the timing for the parry I won.Against assassins you can't play offensively,wait for them to attack and then strike back.The side attack can be blocked and parryed too.

There are a lot of players who loved to play against PK, every player have liked some opponents, but there are hated opponents too. Its understandable, but its annoying to me that many players get lose with someone they throw his pad into ground and goes to forum write about op char in few secs, its pathetic.

Brave_Thunder
02-15-2017, 09:20 AM
There are a lot of players who loved to play against PK, every player have liked some opponents, but there are hated opponents too. Its understandable, but its annoying to me that many players get lose with someone they throw his pad into ground and goes to forum write about op char in few secs, its pathetic.

Indeed,that's exactly why the git gud meme was born.The game has barely a week if you count the open beta,and people yet think to understand it so well that they can talk about who's op and who's not.I hate spammers like everyone,but that's why I'm learning to parry.Got way worse win rate than in the beta yesterday, some like 40%,every match I would gb only after a parry.It's frustrating?Sure,but you have to learn before to cry on the forums.Wish many will understand this,but I've seen too many crybabyes that want to win in the first 10 minutes to believe it.

liv2rok
02-15-2017, 11:20 AM
Skills? You clearly have a lack of "skills" if you have to come on the forum to whine like a b!tch because you suck donkey d!ck

Amnilarch
02-15-2017, 05:17 PM
Berzerker OP? What magical fairy-tale world do you live in?

CoyoteXStarrk
02-15-2017, 05:54 PM

**** Yall!

Not many people know this so I am gonna let you in on a little secret, but don't tell anyone else okay.

Just because you suck and get your butt handed to you like a scrub does not mean a hero is OP. It means you need to get better.