PDA

View Full Version : No Gold with the for honor gold edition

LORDBETHOS
02-15-2017, 06:38 AM
Bought the 99$ gold edition down loaded everything and nothings there? Fix this fast

STAGGA22
02-16-2017, 09:58 AM
I agree! I have friends that bought the deluxe edition and got all of their stuff, but us that bought Gold Edition are getting the raw end of the deal.

ComicBookGuyX56
02-18-2017, 03:23 AM
Me too just got the game today. No crates or champion status.

GACEEZbassMINT
02-18-2017, 09:11 AM
Same issue, bought the gold edition and redeemed my code only to not get any of the additional in-game content. On a separate note, I've also been experiencing non-stop connection issues with an open NAT that prevents me from playing multiplayer altogether. Very sloppy release.

pitbullfan76
02-18-2017, 08:01 PM
Got Apollyon Edituon and received nothing from deluxe or gold editions. I think we deserve to know where you are at with that issue. If the first DLC drops before I have what I've already paid for, legal action will be pursued. This is bullsh*t

NOXIUM88
02-19-2017, 09:10 AM
Purchased gold edition. Did not get crates or champion status or scavenger crates on my account. Payed 99 dollars to get shorted. Help

JasonT4201
02-19-2017, 02:02 PM
Its funny how ubisoft is so silent on screwing people out of their money. Still waiting almost a week after release for gold edition stuff.

HatchetOBrien
02-19-2017, 05:15 PM
Same thing happened to me. I traded the original copy for another one and it did give me the symbol and head customization but no smoke effect and no champion status. Ubisoft has a real opportunity here to knock one out of the park lets just hope their CS does not drop the ball........again.

BigWillUSMC
02-20-2017, 06:02 PM
Same here, i got the deluxe edition and didnt get what was promised either...i also bought in game steel...guess what....didnt get that either...another $25 bucks gone

pitbullfan76
02-21-2017, 11:26 PM
Not a huge shock to me unfortunately. I was NEVER able to play assassins Creed Black Flag multiplayer. It was never fixed.

WHCook
02-22-2017, 09:46 PM
Can't even summit a ticket as I keep getting an error to try again later...

Red-99-
02-23-2017, 03:31 PM
Ive heard that buying a steel pack will fix this problem. Im having the same issue, but im not about to pay more money (even if its only 5$) to fix an issue when i already paid for gold edition.

pitbullfan76
02-24-2017, 03:10 AM
So the key to getting the $50 of content I've paid for is to spend another $10? Sounds like street hustling to me. Just give me what I've paid for!! If that first DLC drops before my gold edition items are received, I will be looking into class action lawsuit. I have paid for content and I want it. If you would prefer to just send my the $235 I paid for this, I'll be open to that as well.

TM36_CYPH3R
02-24-2017, 05:05 PM
i also didn't receive any of my items besides my sunburst emote thing i am going to try the buy 5 dollars of steel thing tonight and see if it works

PoppaDelta619
02-24-2017, 10:58 PM
Yup same here. And some of my buddies bought the gold, didn't get anything then bought the deluxe edition THEN all the **** showed up. I'm not paying 160 for a ****ing game!

Got Apollyon Edituon and received nothing from deluxe or gold editions. I think we deserve to know where you are at with that issue. If the first DLC drops before I have what I've already paid for, legal action will be pursued. This is bullsh*t

yy9ks4v6n
02-26-2017, 11:10 PM
I bought the gold edition which was supposed to come with the season pass but instead I got a "season pass ticket" which is apparently different. I hope these guys fix this or I'm coming after them for my money.

RighteousHooo
02-27-2017, 06:32 PM
It's unfortunate that this always happens, this 1 game costs 1/3 of the console that plays it. Why doesn't it work as advertised, why is all of our content missing? Greed, and incompetence that's why. What's worse is after you spend hours playing you realize that's it's going to take weeks just to grind enough salvage and steel just to outfit one of your characters. I'm so sick of these freemium features in my full priced games.