PDA

View Full Version : This time Ubisoft glory of the soul of the BETA out of the meaning of what? feel

xiangzao1
02-15-2017, 06:33 AM
The first test no reward, and most of the first test are concerned about the game for a long time diehard.
The second test is obviously a lot of people to test the game, may have heard only before the name, mainly because of free, we all try to download the next game.
But the question is, why is this out of print me why the second test of the people, it is not important. It is important that these people, a large part of the late is not pre-order or buy gold version of the people. And the test will not buy things to buy things, especially after trying the potato server explosion effect.
The most important thing is that you have this out of print awards, why send a "random" crowd. (Which camp to win, which camp to reward)
Many people just go up to experience the next game, it may be to create a character on the next.
The most important thing is that your pre-order version of the award with the gold version (except the ticket) is simply dispensable, so many patterns, and test the victory of the camp out of gold border is so important, especially for a number of collection control Of the players.
This is not hurt the player mind it?

I use software translation, so do not understand the place please forgive me

Vulgorn
02-15-2017, 06:35 AM
Your software translation needs help. It's impossible to figure out what you're saying.