PDA

View Full Version : 20 straight 1v1 losses

Rammbling
02-15-2017, 05:59 AM
Does this game even have matchmaking? Yet to have one single game against an opponent anywhere near my skill level. I highly doubt I'm the single worst person in the world playing this game so what the **** is going on?

Vulgorn
02-15-2017, 06:00 AM
Chill. A **** ton of people played the betas and even the alphas. The game hasn't been out long enough for the good players to get to a level that suits them yet.

Toast_Addict
02-15-2017, 06:03 AM
Does this game even have matchmaking? Yet to have one single game against an opponent anywhere near my skill level. I highly doubt I'm the single worst person in the world playing this game so what the **** is going on?

some classes excel in the 1v1 format more than others. Also, player base in 1v1s seems a little more mechanically skilled than those playing 4v4s in my experiences thus far.

If you didn't play the betas, remember a lot of people already have practice at the game, so don't give up/ cut yourself short.

Masked_Yurei
02-15-2017, 06:05 AM
Game is filled with meta. You may be genuinely outmatched by a player, or they are just abusing something pathetic.

Rammbling
02-15-2017, 06:07 AM
some classes excel in the 1v1 format more than others. Also, player base in 1v1s seems a little more mechanically skilled than those playing 4v4s in my experiences thus far.

If you didn't play the betas, remember a lot of people already have practice at the game, so don't give up/ cut yourself short.

I did play the beta, and found plenty of fair 1v1 matches. But I've won like 2 of 60 rounds, this is beyond absurd. I have never in my life ever seen matchmaking this bad, so either it doesn't exist or this game is purposefully just abusing me.

Vulgorn
02-15-2017, 06:08 AM
I did play the beta, and found plenty of fair 1v1 matches. But I've won like 2 of 60 rounds, this is beyond absurd. I have never in my life ever seen matchmaking this bad, so either it doesn't exist or this game is purposefully just abusing me.

How is the game supposed to match you with people that are similarly skilled, when everyone started from zero literally 24 hours ago. All the good people are still low leveled.

Black_Star300
02-15-2017, 06:09 AM
Don't worry I was good in the betas too and they changed ****. I've left so many duels because of how much they changed. I've changed my style up from the beta and still having issues. After 2 rounds I say **** it and leave. Highly irritated with the launch of this game. Makes me wish I would have just had the beta and played that. Is there a way I can get beta format back please Ubi?

Winluuurs
02-15-2017, 06:34 AM
just gotta keep practicing the parrying and guard block deflects

ashvau
02-15-2017, 08:00 AM
Don't worry I was good in the betas too and they changed ****. I've left so many duels because of how much they changed. I've changed my style up from the beta and still having issues. After 2 rounds I say **** it and leave. Highly irritated with the launch of this game. Makes me wish I would have just had the beta and played that. Is there a way I can get beta format back please Ubi?

I feel the same- Betas were pretty good- but **** changed so much in the one day between the last beta and launch- its damn near unplayable

Fibrillous
02-15-2017, 08:15 AM
yo OP, i can help you practice, if you want