PDA

View Full Version : Please, for the sake of your teammates, stop playing Lawbringer...

pirateidealist
02-15-2017, 05:22 AM
Ever notice how your team always seems to lose when you play Lawbringer? Because I have and I already am at the point where I just automatically quit if there's a Lawbringer on my team.

The class just is not good.

Drekle
02-15-2017, 05:26 AM
I'm playing valk which is also not good. I think lawbringers are okay to play. People will want to level them so when they balance the classes out they already have them leveled. It is super selfish but, whatever people want to do.

Tillo.
02-15-2017, 05:29 AM
LoL I have just played with one in a Dominion match and ended 10/18/2

Zemus-
02-15-2017, 05:34 AM
I have like a 75% win rate. So no I won't change from LB. It has problems but good players > any class

teksuo1
02-15-2017, 05:35 AM
he's so freaking slow -.- the stamina issues can somewhat be worked on with gear mods like stamina cost reduction/stamina recovery.. but he's still too slow (and useless in game modes that don't take gear into account).

Drekle
02-15-2017, 05:36 AM
I'm really looking forward to seeing a good Valkyrie. Just seems impossible to me right now. She is also really slow.

Toast_Addict
02-15-2017, 05:36 AM
Ever notice how your team always seems to lose when you play Lawbringer? Because I have and I already am at the point where I just automatically quit if there's a Lawbringer on my team.

The class just is not good.

Why?
Lawbringer smashes low elo. give parries even MORE incentive, multiple unblockables people never sidestep.

Duels he wins just like raider does, Unblockables on the heavies and really good throws.

I've been having good success, but maybe havnt been playing good enough people yet to see the weaknesses?

Masked_Yurei
02-15-2017, 05:54 AM
It takes time to adjust to how a class works, many may seem underpowered to begin with but eventually if the player adapts it will level out.

Still cannot stop meta abusers however.