PDA

View Full Version : Players now only parrying.....? What happened to For Honor???

Scoregasms2286
02-15-2017, 04:51 AM
Literally the game has turned into, dont make the first move.

All everyone is currently doing is waiting for the other to attack, parry their attack, unleash hell, then go back. Dont give me the ole, just GB them. Yea these players were just waiting to hit that button as well. Literally they would not attack until they parried you, if your tried to GB them, they would just CGB and back to the waiting game.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS GAME?! This game feels like it should have been 1 of the alphas/betas I tested. I can say without a doubt, the Open/closed beta were in far better playing conditions than this trash we spent $60-$100 on.

Why do we support Ubi when they release these trash games? I have seriously been on the forums since release, looking for blue posts responding, even something as simple as "we're investigating that" but nothing. The only 1 I saw was about PKs 2nd,3rd stab not applying bleed.

Ubi have you not been browsing your own forums? People have been calling out the countless flaws all day, the unbalanced champions and how they were not ready to be released. The new change to the GB mechanic that was not listed anywhere on the forums. Or even the actual patch notes from open beta to full release. You guys just say, ehh **** it we said we were gonna release it on valentines day, lets just release it as is. I personally would not have been opposed to waiting another month for a better game. This is seriously trash, the whole community is noticing it.

So we are all waiting....where are you Ubi? Any type of response?

DasBigHippo
02-15-2017, 04:55 AM
This is what it was like in Closed Beta and Open Beta as well. Nothing new.

Black_Star300
02-15-2017, 04:58 AM
I'm having to rely on this route because for some reason my conqueror is easily dodged and sidestepped now. Even more so than the betas. So now I just sit and parry and just keep my defense up and my hand near the GB button to counter. Things changed from the betas my friend

Scoregasms2286
02-15-2017, 05:13 AM
Yea there was a stalemate in the betas as well, but its much worse now. I was in all the alphas and beta, and this "full game" is the worst experience I've had. Even when I got above reputation 2, atleast there was forward velocity with the fights. They have changed a lot, without releasing patch notes or anything covering this, drastically changing the way the game is played, thus making people play extremely passive and turtling the entire game

Teh1one
02-15-2017, 05:43 AM
parry = freedmg

Scoregasms2286
02-15-2017, 05:47 AM
parry = freedmg

What happens if neither side attempts an attack?
Riddle me that

Winluuurs
02-15-2017, 06:30 AM
thats why they implemented a way to cancel attacks to feint your enemy

CaptainPwnet
02-15-2017, 06:43 AM
Welcome to For Honor. Concerns like these have been expressed throughout the tests but have gone unheard. So take it or leave it as it is cause I doubt UBI is going to change anything for the better at this point.

Toast_Addict
02-15-2017, 06:50 AM
well, 3 "disabler" champions were added that benefit more from parries, but I suspect its just people are learning the mechanics and realize parries are low risk and give free openings.

It was bound to happen....