PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Charged my Card 5 Times and I Still Don't Have For Honor

Jazzhands148
02-15-2017, 04:48 AM
Yep!

I knew I should have checked my card history every time I tried to charge this to the card.

Every adult reading this should know something about Ubisoft's payment website: It will tell you that it hasn't charged your card even when it has.

I tried buying For Honor and it kept saying after I clicked "checkout" that the card was declined, and suggested I use another payment method.

Well I thought I typed in my information wrong so I tried again. Whoops! Despite the website literally telling me "Please Note Your Card Has Not Been Charged" it actually WAS charging my card and now I'm $200 in the hole for this dumb video game. Please also note that despite shelling out the bucks, I still don't actually have the game linked to my account. Thanks ***bisoft!

Worst part is - this thread will be deleted by a mod before somebody gets to my ticket in the online "support" queue (potential buyer beware: you have to sit in a ****ing hour long + queue to talk to someone about overcharging your account by $150.)

They must not be paying you guys enough.

Ubisoft you lost yourself a customer.

UbiJurassic
02-15-2017, 05:05 AM
Hi Jazzhands148,
We're sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with your card while attempting to purchase For Honor. However, the For Honor forums are not a place for offensive content. Therefore, we will be closing this thread. If you have not already, take the time to familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1181761-Forum-Rules). We ask that you please adhere to them the next time you create a thread. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me. Thank you for understanding.