PDA

View Full Version : Fix the multiplayer already....

Virigoth
02-15-2017, 04:04 AM
Seriously, after two betas rife with multi-player issues, you release this final product with the ability for me to get errored out of 5 games in a row within the first 5 minutes? Half an hour, wasted. What a horrific decision, but hey Ubisoft made their money, **** the players.

Sakeri
02-15-2017, 04:29 AM
closed beta was perfect for me. thankfully I played open beta and saved myself money. constant errors in 4v4. couldnt play the mode at all. decided to just wait and see how release would be before spending money on the game. looks like i made the right decision. too bad, the closed beta was amazing.

Zemus-
02-15-2017, 04:37 AM
I have not had a problem all day. Just throwing that out there but PC has been running fine for me only a few dropped matches for the day

Imp-C-Bravo
02-15-2017, 07:32 AM
No problems on PS4 for me

KrombopulosMik3
02-15-2017, 09:40 AM
I am having a variety of issues including random error codes that take me back to the main screen, lag, and the "our servers are taking to long to respond" messages. This game is very fun but the lag and disconnects are very annoying. I have had the same issues in both closed and open beta. Hope they get fixed soon.

Slowthrob
02-15-2017, 11:54 AM
Had insane connection issues and freezes yesterday. Checked that everything was fine on my end. Nothing. Today have had one freeze/DC. Have no idea what's going on. This is worse then in Alpha. Hope this gets solved/fixed.