PDA

View Full Version : Game/software crashing??

REDBOILOUU
02-15-2017, 03:34 AM
Somebody please help me....

This was a huge reoccuring problem for me in this last open beta. Which I didn't bug off too much because it is simply the "beta". Although in the beta my game (I kid you not) would crash every 4-5 minutes precisely I managed because it was not the fully developed game. BUT NOW..... I have bought the disc and it is clean with no cracks and my game is doing the same thing!! I can be in multiplayer, hero customization, or just browsing and I get a random error message (back to the blue screen) and it closes the application.. IS anybody else already having this problem? Like yes prior it was the beta but having it happen every 4 mins was so frustrating that I didn't even want to attempt to play anymore and I know this game would be great IF this was something that was going to get fixed. Please help I can't do this with the full game out now.

Red_Devilfish
02-15-2017, 03:36 AM
What is your bluescreen error code/name?

UbiNoty
02-15-2017, 03:46 AM
What platform are you on and have you opened a ticket with support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315)?

REDBOILOUU
02-15-2017, 03:48 AM
I am currently redownloading the game in hopes of washing out the issue. The code I unfortunately did not capture but will post if it occurs again. I dont know if this will help but it starts with CE- and the numbers I did not get.

REDBOILOUU
02-15-2017, 03:56 AM
I am on the PS4 and am in queue now for assistance. Hope this can be fixed. Seems like a problem that would be complex to get too..

omegadice
02-15-2017, 10:46 AM
I am getting the same crashing problem. Everyone is passing the blame Sony says it's ubisoft. Ubisoft says it's Sony will someone please actually help