PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass clarification

Yaryu
02-15-2017, 03:03 AM
Hello fellow warriors,

I require a bit of clarification: On Steam and the Playstation Store (at least in Germany where I live) the Season Pass is advertised as containing six new heroes and,
as a separate feature, seven days early access to all newly released heroes. Now I have read on several sites that the six new heroes will be free for everybody
and the only benefit Season Pass owners get is to have exclusive access to them for one week, is this true?
Don't get me wrong, I am all in favour for free DLC for everyone especially if it is something that can affect game balance as new heroes do, but i bought the Gold Edition
based on the wording on the mentioned store pages under the assumption that the six announced heroes would be paid DLC which I would be buying on a discount by
purchasing early in the form of the Season Pass.
My first impression of For Honor would turn pretty sour if it where to turn out that I effectly paid 25$ for a bundle of goodies that are also available for ingame currency
and one week exclusiveness, out of which I would, based on my work schedule, maybe get two hours of actual play time.

UbiNoty
02-15-2017, 03:10 AM
Hi yaryu - I'll do my best to try to clear up a few things. Season pass owners receive all the new heroes as well as early access to them. That means you do not have to pay steel to unlock them, whereas non-season pass holders will only be able to unlock new heroes with steel after the early access period. Hope that answers your question!

Yaryu
02-15-2017, 03:20 AM
Thanks for the quick reply!
This is what I feared, well can't be helped now.

teksuo1
02-15-2017, 03:23 AM
tbh lawbringer and valk might as well not me in the game in their current state. season pass highly optional. (shugoki looks decent though)