PDA

View Full Version : gears stats

ArantirQc
02-15-2017, 02:44 AM
hi, i played the last beta and just realized that gears stats are off on 1v1 2v2.

i'd like to know whats the point of having gears stats if it doesnt work in half of the game modes?

i heard that its to keep it fair for new players, but isnt it just normal for player that spend more time on the game to have better gear?

PaintedThantos
02-15-2017, 02:57 AM
they were off in beta as well. Duels and brawls are meant to be more competitive so gear is turned off to keep it more easily balanced and prevent abuse-able cheese. The other game modes are more obj and team oriented so the gear customization allows you to fill specific roles in those instances.

ArantirQc
02-15-2017, 03:06 AM
they were off in beta as well. Duels and brawls are meant to be more competitive so gear is turned off to keep it more easily balanced and prevent abuse-able cheese. The other game modes are more obj and team oriented so the gear customization allows you to fill specific roles in those instances.

wouldn't it be better to put normal and ranked mode? like plenty of others games have?

or get a better player skill matchmaking so people face other people with a similar lvl or a similar amount of time put into the game?

or even put an option to turn gear on and fight people that have this option on as well?

FailOfHDDVD
02-15-2017, 03:55 AM
gear stats on for 4v4, i'm happy :)

teksuo1
02-15-2017, 04:14 AM
sucks for the lawbringer. He's terrible without stats but OK if you can get stamina cost reduction/recovery.
only decent in dominions/deathmatch i guess.