PDA

View Full Version : [CHAOTIC VIKINGS] [CV] Is looking for Founders/Members!

Kevin.Bacon
02-15-2017, 02:02 AM
First off, let me introduce myself. My name is Saif, (S-eh-f) (Difficult ikr) My main is the Berserker and I'm a viking by birth. I played the open beta all the way through the whole weekend (reached reputation 1). I'm really into the game and it gets awfully boring from time to time playing on my own. Looking for 2 founders to help me run the Clan (We will play around 2 -3 games of each mode before I can officially sign you up). I will also make a discord channel once I find 2 other Viking Leaders to join me on making this clan.

More info coming soon!:D:D

UPDATE: Found one Founder. (FOUNDERS MUST BE VIKING FACTION)

Changing name to: Rage of Vikings

Add me or comment for me to add you. Username: Kevin.Bacon

skwid05
02-15-2017, 03:06 AM
Hello Saif, I'm SKwiD. I'm very interested in joining your Viking clan. I am enamored with the Viking lifestyle and history and even handmake chainmail and other stuff in my free time. I picked up the game For Honor strictly because I can live out some of my fantasies of charging into battle as a Viking on the PC. As such I can only bring myself to play as one of the Viking classes and try to bring as much disruption to the other clans as possible. I'm an avid gamer, and although I have only been playing the game for a few days, I am confident I will be a decent player at least with a little more practice. I'm sure I'm not at the skill level you are at seeing as you played all through beta and I might not be what you are looking for as a co-leader to the clan, but if nothing else, when you get this clan going I would love to be a part of it even as a base member.