PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe and Season pass rewards still not working.

Vestess
02-15-2017, 01:24 AM
I started playing at 9pm last night (I live in California so servers started at 9 for me) and noticed that some of my deluxe content is there and some isn't. I got the season pass today as well and the content from that also isnt working. My friends are also having the same issue. I'm hoping this is resolved today. It's incredibly discouraging to have issues like THIS at launch. Bugs in the game mechanics? Fine. Some out of map glitching or something? Fine. Server trouble? Fine. But having issues with actual paid content like this is something that needs to be addressed as soon as possible and not seeing Ubisoft make any official statements on it is really worrisome to people who want to spend more money and support the game and devs but... we dont know if we're even going to receive the content way paid for first.

UbiNoty
02-15-2017, 01:33 AM
Hi Vestess - we are aware of some issues with the deluxe items not appearing and we are currently in the process of investigating and hope to have an update soon. However the season pass rewards should be available to you (scavenger crates, champion status, emblem, sunbeam emote) - the rest of the season pass items will come in future DLC releases. If you're missing any of the items I mentioned however, please contact support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and they will be able to help you look into it.

Vestess
02-15-2017, 01:45 AM
My champion status isnt showing up and neither are the crates. The emblem and sunbeam emote are there.

MONSTR-
02-15-2017, 01:50 AM
also missing the smoke effect from the season pass

Vestess
02-15-2017, 01:51 AM
I've uninstalled and reinstalled my game. Still no champion status. No Scavenger crates. Nothing that actually benefits me in game.

Vestess
02-15-2017, 02:01 AM
Also just purchased 5 dollars of steel to see if it would work and it didn't.
My friend bought 5 dollars of steel and all of his season pass stuff showed up.
Mine did not.

Ubisoft. This is getting absurd,.

UbiNoty
02-15-2017, 02:12 AM
Hi Vestess - I'm sorry that you're still seeing issues. There is a known issue with the purchase of steel right now and we are currently investigating it. As for the champion status, and crates that are missing from your season pass, your best bet would be to wait for a response from support as they will be able to make sure all your account details are in order. If 24hours has passed and you still haven't received a response, feel free to PM me your ticket# and I'll do my best to look into it.

FiveLivesDC
02-15-2017, 04:14 AM
Hi Vestess - I'm sorry that you're still seeing issues. There is a known issue with the purchase of steel right now and we are currently investigating it. As for the champion status, and crates that are missing from your season pass, your best bet would be to wait for a response from support as they will be able to make sure all your account details are in order. If 24hours has passed and you still haven't received a response, feel free to PM me your ticket# and I'll do my best to look into it.

You're game wasn't ready for release. Period

SKiiTLEZ
02-15-2017, 04:15 AM

Can I take you up on that also, PMing you my ticket number if I don't hear anything back. Last time I heard there was still no ETA on a fix for this issue. That was roughly 12 hours ago. I haven't heard anything since. I'm still having the same issues, none of the gold edition content is working.

mdsargentmaine
02-15-2017, 06:56 AM
I pre ordered the gold edition as well and when I redeemed the extra content, the only thing I received were the helmet crests and the sunbeam emote. The smoke effect, scavenger packs, champion status, legacy skins and season pass are still all missing so you are not alone. It's unacceptable and quite frankly absurd that people who spent an extra 20-40 dollars on this game are now without their content promised, and still very little word from Ubisoft.

SkeezOmatic
02-15-2017, 07:23 AM
I just started playing today when I got home from work. Xbox one GT SkeezOmatic. And as I'm going threw the game menus and first duel, I realize I dI'd not receive my champion status nor my scavenger crates. Basically the only reason I bought gold in the first place. It says the seson pass is installed and I have the sunbeam emote but that's it.

DKScorpio
02-15-2017, 08:28 AM
This happened with me and three other friends. IDK if its coincidence but one friend got it all but he was the only one with a digital copy of the gold edition.:confused::confused::(

PsychoPenguin07
02-15-2017, 09:12 AM
I have the deluxe edition content and the season pass from the gold edition both installed. It have me the sunbeam emote from the Day 1 War Pack, and it gave me the 3 Unique Helmet Crests from the Deluxe Edition pack. What it did NOT give me was The Special Execution Smoke Effect, The Deluxe Edition Emblem, The 7 day Champion Status, The 3 Scavenger Crates, The Exclusive Emblem, or the 30 Day Champion Status. Did I just flush 100 dollars, or at the very least 40 dollars of it down the drain?

My worst fear is Ubisoft will find a way to give me back my money, or my time, or the things I was missing, but they will never find a way to fix their servers to the point that me or my friends can make it through a whole match without one or all of us being dropped from the network.

Taven09
02-15-2017, 09:41 AM
I already sent many messages and I have open other post, because the same happens to me, they gave me the adornments of the helmets and the ray of light, everything else I do not have, and gives courage since we have spent money and not Sulucionan or say nothing, only that they know the fault and they are looking at it, that is saying from the first moment

Hedbanger22
02-15-2017, 09:56 AM
Im also experiencing the same problem, I bought the deluxe digital version of the game. Checked to see that everything is installed, except I only received parts of the season pass rewards.
This needs to be fixed.

shaketheshiznit
02-15-2017, 11:54 PM
I only received the sunbeam effect and the helmet ornament from my Gold Edition.

voodoocaster
02-16-2017, 12:53 AM
I am missing the same items.
I pre-ordered / purchased the deluxe edition and then purchased the season pass on day 1.

I contacted support and they sent me a link on where to look in game to find my items (like I didnt alrdy do that) and immediately closed my case. Getting a little frustrated.
I hope the new characters will unlock when they come, I really don't want to go thru this again

Special Execution Smoke Effect, The Deluxe Edition Emblem, The 7 day Champion Status, The 3 Scavenger Crates, The Exclusive Emblem, or the 30 Day Champion Status.

PopPooB
02-22-2017, 12:27 AM
I am gamertag Strykies and email christopherjosephstryker@gmail.com
I bought for honor Gold edition and it says I don't own the season pass and there deluxe content is missing also so I only received the game! Very disappointed and looking to be compensated somehow.