PDA

View Full Version : Guard Break Counters and Blocking

Black_Star300
02-15-2017, 01:14 AM
It's so irritating. So I have to press L2 and use my right stick for block, but when I'm getting guard breaked every 3s when I'm charging my flail I have to re-adjust and press Square, but by the time I do that I have to move back to block. It's stupid as hell. I can't effectively block and guard break counter at the same time. I only have 2 hands and I can't deal with all these fast *** classes taking down my conqueror because they clearly exploit my speed and just guard break>light attack>run around and BS for 10s>dodge>GB repeat.

There should be a cool down on GB I'm telling you. It doesn't take skill to run around in circles spamming GB and light attacks all day. I feel like you made the conqueror **** after the betas. Feels I can't even hold a candle to fast classes anymore. Seems my defense is too low and they just do **** tactics

ipm204
02-15-2017, 02:56 AM
I agree, slow classes have been nurfed or fast classes have been buffed. One of the two.

PaulMcWin
02-15-2017, 03:20 AM
Same with warden, in betas i could block attack from fast classes or parry it, now they just spam light attacks, do new uncounterable guardbreak and spam light again. When im trying to attack - they just simple dodge trought my sword behind my back and do unblockable light attack.

Ex__Machina
02-15-2017, 03:24 AM
I feel like guard break counters should be more devastating. As out stands now there's very little risk for attempting a guard break (unless near edge)

You should be able to punish more after a failed guard break imo