PDA

View Full Version : Separate ELIMINATION and SKIRMISH

IDJ_PunkI
02-15-2017, 12:52 AM
One of the reasons I bought this game was due to the elimination game type in the beta. I thought it was an interesting new take to TDM and I commended the creators of this game for not including a standard TDM mode. But then I got the game today and found out skirmish mode is a thing. I will back out every single time if I get Skirmish. I love Elimination, but Skirmish is a terrible game mode that I want nothing to do with. So when I search for an Elimination match, I don't want to be placed into a skirmish match. I want to play what I picked to play.

There's only 5 total game modes in this game. There is no need to combine them in the matchmaking. Fix this crap.

And yes, I set my preferred game mode to Elimination. But I still get Skirmish. Terrible -_-

IDJ_PunkI
02-15-2017, 12:56 AM
BUMP. This is the real thread.

Ryen91
02-15-2017, 01:04 AM
Dude your like the uptenth pertain to complain it is separated in a sense, if you go to vote for map, you can choose a nap and mode, elimination our skirmish, just course for elimination

IDJ_PunkI
02-15-2017, 01:08 AM
Dude your like the uptenth pertain to complain it is separated in a sense, if you go to vote for map, you can choose a nap and mode, elimination our skirmish, just course for elimination

First of all, I shouldn't have to VOTE. I should just be able to PLAY it. It's not a map. It's a game mode. Second of all, most of the time I just get thrown into a match that's already started and it's Skirmish. So no choice there. Third of all, if everyone else votes Skirmish then I have to back out if I voted Elimination. I want to play Elimination. Not Skirmish. Simple as that. Just separate them from the matchmaking. Not that hard.

Nickyfazzo
02-15-2017, 01:14 AM
+1 Skirmish blows! or just drop the points needed to 500. The game draaaaaags on forever.

IDJ_PunkI
02-15-2017, 01:27 AM
+1 Skirmish blows! or just drop the points needed to 500. The game draaaaaags on forever.

Yea dude, it sucks ***. I just want Elimination. Separate them, Ubisoft!

IDJ_PunkI
02-15-2017, 02:20 AM
Bump

Zemus-
02-15-2017, 03:23 AM
Bumping. Skirmish is a mode that shouldn't even be in the game. its terrible and I will Alt-F4 everytime it queues when I don't ask for it. Just let me play Elimination like I asked

IDJ_PunkI
02-15-2017, 03:26 AM
Glad you guys agree^

Don't let this thread die. Keep it alive! They need to change this crap.

Ordi1324
02-15-2017, 03:36 AM
If you press F1 while in the elimination & skirmish menu you can set up preferences. It might not be the perfect solution all the time, but it might still be better for the moment.

I have personally never used this mode, yet I went in the options to prefer Elimination, just reading what it was made me think that skirmish was lame, while elimination was quite interesting.

Ubi-Gaidheal
02-15-2017, 04:19 PM
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that purposefully bumping threads is forbidden and can lead to sanctions. I'll close the thread as a result.

/Gaid