PDA

View Full Version : Shugoki instant death bug?

Captain.Weegee
02-15-2017, 12:49 AM
Hey there,
i dont know what happend, but i tried the shogoki out and got killed two times now with 3/4 of my health...

So in my last match again, i have 3/4 of my health or more like 4/6 bars, then i died because a Peacekeeper hit my back with an heavy attack.... just thought WTF??!
I know that the shigoki is vulnerable if his passive uninterruptible stance is gone, but 4 bars with one heavy attack????

The discription says he is a tank with a big healthpool, but it feels like he has a real tiny healthpool compared to other tanks... if he looses 4 bars with one attack. Is it a god damn bug or what happend?
Has anyone seen the same??:confused:

KnifeInUrNeck
02-15-2017, 12:59 AM
Yeah he's vulnerable when his unblockable goes down. He's got an uninterruptible stance for god sake and the only character capable of killing someone full health. They have to balance him somehow. His charged heavy attack hill take off a lot of health on other characters. Only fair.

JeeNiNe
02-15-2017, 01:00 AM
Shugoki gets a one shot grab if he has one bar of health or less, its not a bug

Father_Giliam
02-15-2017, 01:02 AM
Shugoki gets a one shot grab if he has one bar of health or less, its not a bug

You either didn't read the thread or misunderstood. Hes talking about getting 1 hit AS a Shugoki by a Peacekeeper.

To the OP, you sure they didn't drop down from above? Thats a gaurenteed 1 hit kill.