PDA

View Full Version : Game responsiveness

oddavii
02-15-2017, 12:35 AM
I dont know why but the game feels less responsive than it was during beta.
Am i the only one who noticed this ?

ThePollie
02-15-2017, 12:36 AM
I do feel a bit of input lag with guard changes. It's forced me to be extremely defensive against assassins, since I can't afford to split attention being offense and defense, and I've frequently noticed trying to quickly switch guards and attack has a weird delay that always gives them time to react.

ashvau
02-15-2017, 12:40 AM
I dont know why but the game feels less responsive than it was during beta.
Am i the only one who noticed this ?

No you are definitely not the only- I started a thread about it an hour ago because everything seems to be off- from block, to GB to GB interupt-Where the betas seemed spot on...

oddavii
02-15-2017, 12:42 AM
yea during beta i was good but now i seem to get wrecked all the time

ashvau
02-15-2017, 12:44 AM
yea during beta i was good but now i seem to get wrecked all the time

Same here- I streamed both betas and Reached rep 2/19 in the last beta with warlord- now I cant even block a lvl1 bot in practice mode lmao

ThePollie
02-15-2017, 12:51 AM
Guard breaks feel weird, on release. They seem inconsistent in teching them, sometimes you slide forward to reach the other guy, and other times you're practically kissing him and still it fails to connect.
Switching guards feels sluggish and sometimes overly sensitive, moving out of position with even the slightest touch. God, the camera though. Try fighting on stairs and watch how fast it gets shoved up your own tail-end.