PDA

View Full Version : WTF Happened to the game from CBT/OBT to Launch?

ashvau
02-14-2017, 11:50 PM
I cant understand how the game ran so smooth, and not too cluncky combat in CBT/OBT- but launch is pure ****- Block fails half the time, guard break fails, guard break interupt fails,- parry seems to work decently though. What happned- I loved the Beta gameplay- but this is just crazy- Not to mention the ninja nerf to Warlord and PK.... And Im not entirely sure they were nerfed- just that half of the warlords kit fails to work half the time.... Tested blocking with friends and practice bot- and results the same- u can have block up and by the second or third block- basic light and heavy attacks hit you like you arent even in block mode....

Leon026
02-14-2017, 11:53 PM
Was honestly wondering if it was just me, but blocking with my Orochi seems to have gotten so much harder compared to open beta (got to rep 1).

GeorgeTasker
02-14-2017, 11:58 PM
Why has the game suddenly become so clunk and laggy? All of my friends have the same view on how the game is performing and it's pretty annoying.

ashvau
02-14-2017, 11:59 PM
everything works fine on my end

Are you playing PC? Cause on pc there is definitely something ****ed up.

ashvau
02-15-2017, 12:00 AM
Why has the game suddenly become so clunk and laggy? All of my friends have the same view on how the game is performing and it's pretty annoying.

Ya its driving me crazy- not too mention the desyncing, network issues and major lag spikes

ashvau
02-15-2017, 12:03 AM
Was honestly wondering if it was just me, but blocking with my Orochi seems to have gotten so much harder compared to open beta (got to rep 1).

Nice- Im glad I wasnt imagining it- In OBT I hit rep 2/19 on warlord- now i can barely survive the practice bot on lvl1 because the hits just go straight through block, cant guard break interupt because thats all messed up- so Ive had to rely on parry and dodge...

Egotistic_Ez
02-15-2017, 12:09 AM
GB feels different, and changing block stance feels slow (but that may just be the lawbringer). Other than that the game is running smoother for me.

Swiftstrike76
02-15-2017, 12:12 AM
Guard break defo fkd up do a duel practice against a lvl 2 or 3 bot and then post how many times you could counter it. On pc also.

m1y4gi
02-15-2017, 12:13 AM
I really tried to understand,.... but thanks to this thread. Neither in CBT nor in OBT blocking feels that broken. Fast attackers are nearly not blockable in some games. Not in all, for sure. I got nice matches, even in 4on4, but 50% of the matches felt like my character thrown some sleeping pills. Also as ashvau said, even the guardbreak interrupt in the TUTORIAL is nearly impossible to make. You gotta spam the button over and over, just to be sometime lucky to bring one through.

Somehow those timers are messed up -.-

ashvau
02-15-2017, 12:37 AM
I really tried to understand,.... but thanks to this thread. Neither in CBT nor in OBT blocking feels that broken. Fast attackers are nearly not blockable in some games. Not in all, for sure. I got nice matches, even in 4on4, but 50% of the matches felt like my character thrown some sleeping pills. Also as ashvau said, even the guardbreak interrupt in the TUTORIAL is nearly impossible to make. You gotta spam the button over and over, just to be sometime lucky to bring one through.

Somehow those timers are messed up -.-

Ya i also noticed that the GB tutorial, that the timing is off- its like the icon appears then after it disappears there seems to be a sweet spot to get the interupt- Its everything that was great about the Betas- are lost in the Launch- But hey we all look cooler lmao

Vault_Traveler
02-15-2017, 12:44 AM
So after 5 hours straight i cant approve any of the problems, gameplay feels pretty much the same as before, there are some minor changes but overall no problem on my experience yet.