PDA

View Full Version : What the actual F#@!

StealthyDead
02-14-2017, 11:06 PM
Okay, so I get that you (Ubisoft) bought out H20 Delirious and Cartoonz to run this game all the time, which is why I ended up getting it. Then this is what the product is. Where do I even start? It's $60 for a P2P game, which is ludicrous. My NAT randomly is green then red then orange then who knows what next, and you expect me to take the time to look up multiple tutorials (WHICH I SPENT AN HOUR DOING) on port forwarding so I can lower my own security in order to connect to peers because for a full-priced, 32GB game you couldn't be bothered to invest in dedicated servers.

Then there's the gameplay. Holy hell. So I get some basic instructions (even in the advanced tutorial) then I'm set out to fight real people. OH WAIT nope, cuz matchmaking takes hours on end, and then you get into an incredibly unbalanced game. So guess what, I have to play against AI, which should be GREAT for beginners. OH F@#!ING WAIT THEY'RE 3X AS GOOD AS THE REAL PLAYERS. This game is literally useless. No connectivity, OP bots, P2P even if there WAS connectivity, a muddy-feeling controller scheme that is unresponsive and allows hits to happen that I clearly have held the right stick down in that direction for a full second prior, but THOSE GRAPHICS ARE GOOD. SO HAPPY SO MUCH TIME WAS SPENT ON THAT.

This is the LAST thing I will ever, ever, EVER buy from Ubisoft, and I will make it my business to dissuade anyone I know from any titles you launch in the future. Game development? What game development? This is garbage. Great idea, but holy crap terrible execution. Yet another title released that barely functions at all at launch sold for full price. It's not fun. It has only given me frustration and buyer's remorse. 0/10 Do not buy.

GNASHSAMA
02-14-2017, 11:14 PM
Okay, so I get that you (Ubisoft) bought out H20 Delirious and Cartoonz to run this game all the time, which is why I ended up getting it. Then this is what the product is. Where do I even start? It's $60 for a P2P game, which is ludicrous. My NAT randomly is green then red then orange then who knows what next, and you expect me to take the time to look up multiple tutorials (WHICH I SPENT AN HOUR DOING) on port forwarding so I can lower my own security in order to connect to peers because for a full-priced, 32GB game you couldn't be bothered to invest in dedicated servers.

Then there's the gameplay. Holy hell. So I get some basic instructions (even in the advanced tutorial) then I'm set out to fight real people. OH WAIT nope, cuz matchmaking takes hours on end, and then you get into an incredibly unbalanced game. So guess what, I have to play against AI, which should be GREAT for beginners. OH F@#!ING WAIT THEY'RE 3X AS GOOD AS THE REAL PLAYERS. This game is literally useless. No connectivity, OP bots, P2P even if there WAS connectivity, a muddy-feeling controller scheme that is unresponsive and allows hits to happen that I clearly have held the right stick down in that direction for a full second prior, but THOSE GRAPHICS ARE GOOD. SO HAPPY SO MUCH TIME WAS SPENT ON THAT.

This is the LAST thing I will ever, ever, EVER buy from Ubisoft, and I will make it my business to dissuade anyone I know from any titles you launch in the future. Game development? What game development? This is garbage. Great idea, but holy crap terrible execution. Yet another title released that barely functions at all at launch sold for full price. It's not fun. It has only given me frustration and buyer's remorse. 0/10 Do not buy.

p2p?

This game is fun bro. You're just garbage.

Damage_Incorp
02-14-2017, 11:22 PM
You're correct about everything you said

BUT you're an idiot for buying an ubisoft game without a demo.You know its considered one of the worst PC game companies in existence