PDA

View Full Version : Crap, shouldn't of bought normal edition

VillNess
02-14-2017, 10:38 PM
I thought the season pass would be 20 and I was quite shocked it was actually twice of that, 40... I bought normal edition and was gonna get the season pass once I get my copy because I have some digital coupons left. If I had knewn SP is so damn expensive I would of gotten that gold edition (which is the price I was gonna spend on this game after all, 80). I don't really know what to do, I feel like champion status is mandatory and I have 0 days granted with normal edition and the extras from the gold edtion would of been nice.

I have always liked Ubisoft, so many franchises I love, but holy damn this game is expensive... I guess I just have to admit my mistake and just enjoy the game...

DasBigHippo
02-14-2017, 10:49 PM
It will probably go on sale at some point, and what do you need it for anyway?
You only get 1 week early access to new characters and no need to buy them with Steel.
That's about it.
Wait a week, save up Steel. Job done :)

I have no plans to buy the season pass, but do we know how much Steel the new characters will be? Saving up Steel could be ridiculous.

VillNess
02-14-2017, 10:51 PM
It will probably go on sale at some point, and what do you need it for anyway?
You only get 1 week early access to new characters and no need to buy them with Steel.
That's about it.
Wait a week, save up Steel. Job done :)

Yeh, the thing I would of liked the most was the champion status for 30 days as just buying that with steel costs so much...

VillNess
02-14-2017, 10:54 PM
Nothing official on that yet but people are guessing that it will be 500 same as for the current heroes.
Not too sure about that myself, can't help thinking it will be a lot more to try to push Season Pass sales, but we shall see.

It will definitely be much more than 500, something like 30 000 just by looking at how much shi... stuff costs right now in-game

DasBigHippo
02-14-2017, 10:56 PM
Nothing official on that yet but people are guessing that it will be 500 same as for the current heroes.
Not too sure about that myself, can't help thinking it will be a lot more to try to push Season Pass sales, but we shall see.

There is no way they will only be 500. That would not only make Season Pass holders angry, but then they would lose sales on SP because less people would buy it.

DasBigHippo
02-14-2017, 11:13 PM
The main deal for Season Pass holders is the early access, they don't want to make it impossible for everyone else.
They've made it clear everyone can enjoy all the content with or without the Season Pass so they'll have to be a bit reasonable about it.
Season Pass holders can't be angry when they'll be Rep level 2 or 3 in those classes before the rest of us even get to touch them.

I'm mainly going off of R6Siege. Those prices were ridiculous. But I don't fololw Ubisoft games much. That and it's a different team.

zephyrhcp90
02-15-2017, 12:11 AM
I'm mainly going off of R6Siege. Those prices were ridiculous. But I don't fololw Ubisoft games much. That and it's a different team.

It probably is gong to follow the same system as R6. Might be like or 10,000 steel is what im thinking for new season characters