PDA

View Full Version : So my Emblem of Power

GNASHSAMA
02-14-2017, 10:35 PM
I've seen one person in game with their Emblem of Power on. Where is mine? And why can't I unlock it from the Uplay app on Xbox One?

My Gamertag was General Lovus and I had 290k Assets Deployed for the Knights and was Rep 2 Level 20 Warden.

TR.WhiskeyD
02-14-2017, 10:45 PM
It is not automatically unlocked. Go to the Ubisoft Club, go in to For Honor and then the rewards. There is a specific one for the Faction War / Emblems of Power. Unlock it and then re-launch the game.

Hope this helps! (if you accessed the game before noon EST (-5 GMT) it was not fully available at that time)

GNASHSAMA
02-14-2017, 10:46 PM
I can't unlock it. Because it's locked.

GNASHSAMA
02-14-2017, 10:52 PM
No one has it and I'm sure I read somewhere they're aware of this and it's going to unlock 'soon'.
It's locked for all Knights.
You probably saw some other gold frame.
If your account is recognised in the Ubisoft Club, i.e: You can claim the Alpha / Beta packs then they already know you were a Knight etc.
Patience is a virtue.
Knights are all about the virtue you know ;)

I was concerned that I was the only one who didn't have the emblem outline unlocked. But I'm certain that I saw that outline during one of my Brawl Games.

It was a golden frame with a skull at the top.

Also. I was able to claim the open beta pack.

GNASHSAMA
02-14-2017, 11:15 PM
I was able to unlock 2 Beta related packs and 1 Alpha pack.
Not the Faction War Winner one though, still had a padlock on it last time I checked, about an hour ago.

Pretty certain that it still does... and now the game says "Requirements Not Met, Only Group Leaders can Start Matchmaking."

PathlessMoss
02-16-2017, 04:21 PM
Any updates on when this will be available? I figured it would have been out by now.

Sirrkas
02-16-2017, 04:46 PM
Any updates on when this will be available? I figured it would have been out by now.

I just unlocked all the beta stuff.

PathlessMoss
02-16-2017, 04:54 PM
Were you a part of the winning faction and received your emblem of power, because I have not. Nor have I seen anyone with it.

Sirrkas
02-16-2017, 05:40 PM
Were you a part of the winning faction and received your emblem of power, because I have not. Nor have I seen anyone with it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=865214332

I allready got it.

PathlessMoss
02-16-2017, 05:54 PM
Wow, did you have to do any extra steps to receive it via email or the club or was it already uploaded to your game. I'm on Xbox and chose Knights for Open Beta. Played the entire time and never switched factions but still have not received the emblem. Glad you got yours. Hope I can figure out how to get mine.