PDA

View Full Version : Disconnected for inactivity

YukiHG
02-14-2017, 10:16 PM
why do i am disconnected for inactivity while playing on pc with my controler ? I don't get why it was perfectly working during the beta and why now i can't play a single game without being kicked like this

FredEx919
02-14-2017, 10:26 PM
Hello YukiHG,

Thanks for pointing this out, we're aware of this issue and the team is working to resolve it. It seems to be related to button presses with the Steam controller. Is that what you are using? Sorry for the trouble with that, but we'll update once this has been fixed.

GlacialFuse
02-14-2017, 10:36 PM
hi fred im having same issue and i am using steam controller

analbumcover_
02-15-2017, 04:26 AM
Same issue here also using Steam Controller. Even using keyboard to type during game doesn't seem to prevent it from timing you out. This needs to be fixed ASAP I'm sick of getting dropped before completion of half my matches...

HooLeeChet
02-15-2017, 04:46 AM
Hello YukiHG,

Thanks for pointing this out, we're aware of this issue and the team is working to resolve it. It seems to be related to button presses with the Steam controller. Is that what you are using? Sorry for the trouble with that, but we'll update once this has been fixed.

The game had 2 beta and an alpha while more than half of the people who played it were using controllers and now you figure out this issue ?!

It looks like the company spends most of their budget for ads and ignores these huge issues that prevents most player from enjoying the game after they have been tricked into buying it.

That is unacceptable.

LuneNoires
02-15-2017, 04:56 AM
Hello YukiHG,

Good afternoon sir,

While I'm not the TC, I experience the same issues and also use the steam controller.

analbumcover_
02-15-2017, 07:19 AM
The game had 2 beta and an alpha while more than half of the people who played it were using controllers and now you figure out this issue ?!

It looks like the company spends most of their budget for ads and ignores these huge issues that prevents most player from enjoying the game after they have been tricked into buying it.

That is unacceptable.

Honestly I didn't have any of the connection issues with 3-4 days of the open beta that I'm having now...