PDA

View Full Version : did not recieve for honor activation key

Pufffish
02-14-2017, 10:13 PM
I did not reviece my For Honor activation key and i cannot play the game i preordered

FredEx919
02-14-2017, 10:38 PM
Can you give us some additional details? Which platform (sounds like PC) and where was the game purchased? This can influence how the key would normally be delivered to you.

Pufffish
02-14-2017, 10:57 PM
Can you give us some additional details? Which platform (sounds like PC) and where was the game purchased? This can influence how the key would normally be delivered to you.

I purchased it on steam with preorder on 1/31/17 i opened the game an hour ago and it asks me for an activation code which i have never received through steam or ubisoft

MrBattleMaster
02-15-2017, 04:44 AM
I also am having this problem. I checked my email and did not get the code. I am on PC and I am using steam also.

bakaekze
02-15-2017, 05:52 AM
You have to link your Steam account to Uplay. The game asks you to do it the first time you start it.
If your Uplay account is linked to a different Steam account, you have to unlink it first in your profile then link to your current one. Or make another Uplay account.

FayF0x
02-15-2017, 09:49 PM
I am having the same problem as well. I bought the game through steam, tried to run it, and then got stopped saying I need an activation code. I can't find this code in either the my e-mail tied to my Ubisoft account or the e-mail tied to my Steam account. So where do I find or get the code to play the game I have already paid for? It may help to know that I had first played the open beta and made my ubisoft account then, for this game, and had uninstalled the beta while the full game was being installed. Please help, I just want to know where to find the activation code.

FayF0x
02-15-2017, 11:06 PM
I am having the same problem as well. I bought the game through steam, tried to run it, and then got stopped saying I need an activation code. I can't find this code in either the my e-mail tied to my Ubisoft account or the e-mail tied to my Steam account. So where do I find or get the code to play the game I have already paid for? It may help to know that I had first played the open beta and made my ubisoft account then, for this game, and had uninstalled the beta while the full game was being installed. Please help, I just want to know where to find the activation code.

This fixed it for me. Go to task manager and close everything related to ubisoft and steam, then open steam and run "For Honor" That's what it took to get the game to finally run. Hope this helps.

MrBattleMaster
02-16-2017, 06:00 AM
I started the game up today and it did not ask me for one this time. So I am good.

bapisk
02-26-2017, 09:04 AM
for honor activate a key