PDA

View Full Version : Can i get a refund?

LeapingPanda6
02-14-2017, 09:56 PM
If i knew there was gona be a shogoku and lawbringer i would have not bought this game to be honest. This is tank **** fest.

Apaolo_
02-14-2017, 09:58 PM
No....

*clears throat*

git gud

Drekle
02-14-2017, 09:58 PM
if you bought on steam and have played less than 2 hours or so it is likely.

AveImperator85
02-14-2017, 09:59 PM
If i knew there was gona be a shogoku and lawbringer i would have not bought this game to be honest. This is tank **** fest.

Maybe you should have actually looked into the game instead of a braindead impulse buy with mommy's credit card?

Vasher.
02-14-2017, 10:00 PM
Honestly, the balance isn't perfect, but those two classes are beatable. Don't instantly jump to conclusions after one day of playing. There will be balance changes as well as updates...it's the damn first day...have some patience.

Unless you're new to the whole "multiplayer online gaming balance issues" that will always plague these types of games. If you are, welcome to just dealing with it.

Regards,

TypicalZealot
02-14-2017, 10:06 PM
Lawbringer isn't even a tank, wtf? Admittedly I see these every game, but they're manageable once you learn to dodge their dumb stuns and throws.

And Shugoki isn't even OP or worth crying about unless you're REALLY ****ing bad, seriously, people who ***** about Shugoki must have zero idea how the game works or put the absolute minimum into learning how classes and mechanics function.

FredEx919
02-14-2017, 10:06 PM

If you're having trouble with Shoguki and Lawbringer, let us know what exactly you are struggling with. Is there an attack you often get hit by? Also, which character are you playing with? We can provide some suggestions with more info.

Sykoink
02-14-2017, 10:32 PM
If you're having trouble with Shoguki and Lawbringer, let us know what exactly you are struggling with. Is there an attack you often get hit by? Also, which character are you playing with? We can provide some suggestions with more info.

I would like to know why there are so many changes made after the open beta for the full release and real bad changes at that. Combat feels way different and less enjoyable. I'm not getting into specifics in this thread but there are enough people already making topics about this. I thoroughly enjoyed the betas but i really don't know what happened and why it has been decided to implement all these bad changes to the game for the full release.

I guess i already knew this was going to happen sooner or later, just like what Bungie did and still is doing to Destiny. I just didn't think it would happen so soon.

Meksikinietis
02-14-2017, 10:32 PM
I said make hard or insane difficulity to unlock multiplayer. because alot of players dont know how to fight. And recomended go play advance training,because you got 1500 credits ;) Just need little bit buff valkyrie ;)

Tillo.
02-14-2017, 10:36 PM
Does that mean no refund?

I_am_a_robot
02-14-2017, 10:42 PM
let me guess your a little assassin spamming biatch

LeapingPanda6
02-15-2017, 09:59 AM

Well thank you for your consideration! But perhaps you should jump into the multiplayer and see what a cesspool your developers have created with these 2 new heroes.

Pain-Seeker
02-15-2017, 11:06 AM
you seriously think about refund cuz of this :D ? man you dont even deserve to play the game at all . Those characters are out for 1 day and few hours , ofcourse there will be many players trying them out . I main orochi and i have zero problem with lawbringer even those with prestige over 1 (iam prestige 1 right now). Shugoku thats a different story bu not because character is op its just that i didnt yet found a way to beat him and his super armor . I also dont think other clases have as much issue with him as orochi (my personal opinion, not sure about that). Also you must have know about the heroes that were coming if you actualy bought the game so soon . And guess what , there will be 6 new in upcoming months . You dont deserve a refund , surely not for this reason .

FailOfHDDVD
02-15-2017, 11:25 AM
Does that mean no refund?

you have 2hrs to refund the game if you bought it on steam

BlueRaven97
02-15-2017, 11:26 AM

Roses are red
Violets are blue
If you don't know how to play
It's time to git gud.