PDA

View Full Version : Skirmish/Elimination - WHY??

HarlemWombat
02-14-2017, 09:56 PM
I can't be the only one who thinks this was a terrible design flaw? Why in the hell am I forced to play skirmish? I'm sure people will like this mode, I'm not one of them and never will be one of them. Please, for the love of everything holy Ubi, give me the option to just play elimination. Setting my preferences has worked ****all, 3 skirmish matches before I randomly join an Elimination game that is in rd 3 already.

Let me play the game how I want to play it!

Veerdin-Wraith
02-14-2017, 09:58 PM
Yeah, I seriously don't understand why these two game modes are blended. They're not even remotely alike? Skirmish has much more in common with Dominion than it does with Elimination.

Veerdin-Wraith
02-14-2017, 10:16 PM
Is there also going to be a seamless patch to make it so that the Lawbringer doesn't play like a drunken fat guy wearing a cardboard box?

Tillo.
02-14-2017, 10:30 PM
This is so stupid...add that matchmake takes forever...I have been trying to complete elimination order for hours now.

HarlemWombat
02-14-2017, 10:49 PM
Same... I have to keep leaving skirmish matches. I've been stuck on 2/5 eliminations for hours

Frost_Bringer
02-14-2017, 11:07 PM
I don't see a reason why they put these two modes into one queue. They separated Brawl and Duel, too. I mean, yes these two have a different amount of required players, but still... I can't complete my Orders for Elimination when I get thrown into Skirmish all the time. Additionaly, Skirmish is my least favourite gamemode by a long shot. So far, the prefered option wasn't that... usefull