PDA

View Full Version : What happend to peacekeeper ???

Nibla1325
02-14-2017, 09:54 PM
Peacekeeper was really good in the beta and i want to know what have you changed on her becuase now when the game is released and i play her goes she feel so much weaker she is basicly not fun anymore becuase she has no dmg. So it would be really nice if anyone could tell me what was changed with peacekeeper between the beta and the games release. Thanks

Edit: Thx everyone for telling me that it is a bug and that they are going to fix this :)

rcwd
02-14-2017, 09:55 PM
Peacekeeper was really good in the beta and i want to know what have you changed on her becuase now when the game is released and i play her goes she feel so much weaker she is basicly not fun anymore becuase she has no dmg. So it would be really nice if anyone could tell me what was changed with peacekeeper between the beta and the games release. Thanks

Her bleed was nerfed, you're just bad and relied on it to much. Shes still fine as a class.

PackingMoney
02-14-2017, 09:55 PM

She is still really good at the moment, especially in duels. However there is a difference and that is there is currently a bug where her 2nd and 3rd stabs do no damage after the GB.

Worlcianz
02-14-2017, 09:57 PM
It's a Bug, Ubisoft already knows about it.
It will be fixed sometime soon i suppose.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1578275?p=12308126#post12308126

AveImperator85
02-14-2017, 10:00 PM
Forget the Peacekeeper, wtf happened to the Lawbringer? I thought the whole reason he wasn't in the beta tests was because they were "fixing" him based on feedback.

Stuballs89
02-14-2017, 10:01 PM
She is still really good at the moment, especially in duels. However, there is a difference and that is, there is currently a bug where her 2nd and 3rd stabs do no damage after the GB.

I think the peacekeeper has become useless without her stabs. I think that she was overpowered in the beta, but now she is less than a useless class. Because of her reliance on dodging she is limited to the number of attacks she can perform. Her blocking power is far worse than any other class including other assassins which makes parrying to get any of her combos in almost impossible without fist guard breaking. Even then she doesnt strike fast enough to get all the hits in. Every class is fast enough to get to the second block.
The peacekeeper was my favourite class but now she is nothing and will soon become the least used because of her inferior health, stamina and damage.

Fingers crossed like you say its a bug.

Nibla1325
02-15-2017, 08:48 AM
I could never land 2nd and 3rd stabs on players anyway so I'm not gonna notice a difference.
If you needed that move to win on a PK then maybe it's time to learn the other 10 things she can do? ;)

I can i play her but i just wanted to know what happend to her :)