PDA

View Full Version : What you've been doing to help cope while waiting for the game?

Kard112015
02-14-2017, 08:34 PM
Personally i've been playing other games like FF15, Yugioh Legacy of the duelist, Sleeping Dogs, Lego Batman3, State of decay, and Tekken6 until Tekken7 comes out.

Also i've been watching shows like Teen wolf, The Flash, Modern family, Fresh off the boat, General Hospital(my guilty pleasure), Lucifer, and of course South Park

What have you guys been doing to stay sane besides counting the days?

TheChrisTBH
02-15-2017, 02:35 PM
I was pretty content with it coming out in March, even back in September I was somewhat okay with it. It's not until this, ultra vague delay that I got pissed.

I just started rewatching South Park. I finished the last episode of season 1 just a few hours ago, actually.

Kard112015
02-22-2017, 04:58 AM
Was feeling nostalgic recently so decided to watch Orgazmo again, Trey parker and Matt Stone are geniuses

paul.wojtas
02-23-2017, 01:05 AM
Basically i have been fighting existential crisis one after another

SMODfan
02-23-2017, 02:21 PM
I just started another play through of stick of truth, this is only my second time through the game so still feels pretty fresh, went with the warrior class the first time, went with the jew this time.

TheChrisTBH
03-04-2017, 04:04 PM
Recently finished the commentaries for season 1 and I'm about halfway through season 2.

ThanosAres
03-17-2017, 12:03 PM
Rewatching every episode of south park...over and over again which is driving my girlfriend bonkers. Haha

Played through and beat stick of truth again...for like the 5th time...plan on going back for all the achievements.

Play a few other games especially with the Ubisoft sale on Xbox one finally getting a chance to play watch dogs, far cry 4, and far cry primal.

And last but not least constantly refreshing this forum, the steam forum for the game, Google search for any news, the offical site, ubisoftsf Twitter, south park twitter, fractured but whole Facebook, south park facebook and Reddit for any news...a bit obsessed I am. Lol

TheChrisTBH
03-17-2017, 03:42 PM
Constantly refreshing this forum, the steam forum for the game, Google search for any news, the offical site, ubisoftsf Twitter, south park twitter, fractured but whole Facebook, south park facebook and Reddit for any news...a bit obsessed I am. Lol

Yeah, me too, pal. While I don't constantly refresh their Twitter and Facebook pages, I do check this forum and the Steam forum once a day. If not for any news, just to discuss the game with other people, although not a lot of that goes on anyway :/

ThanosAres
03-17-2017, 04:32 PM
Yeah it's hard to discuss a game you don't really know much about yet...lol

Right now watching Timmy 2000 I must've seen this episode atleast a thousand times. Haha

I just know though it will be good Matt and Trey aren't the types to let some thing half assed get released.

SMODfan
03-20-2017, 01:23 PM
Yeah I have finally gotten over my thirst for the game, I think playing through Stick of Truth for mty second playthrough helped, I will probably give it one more play through before the new one comes out to switch my class up and to get the Chinpokomon and Friends achievements...Probably going to pick a Nintendo Switch up too once they are available on Amazon again and Zelda should keep me occupied for a while

TheChrisTBH
03-20-2017, 07:22 PM
"Thirst for the game" lmao, that description, yet perfectly describes it.

Rewatching South Park is helping a bit for me. Searching up news for the game once a day probably isn't helping though. I've been thinking of playing Stick of Truth again, it's just, I played it in September in preparation for this game, then again this February. I haven't played as a Mage though, so that'd be something new I guess.

SMODfan
03-27-2017, 12:28 PM
Just got my hands on a Nintendo Switch yesterday so now have something to properly keep me occupied while I wait for news on Fracture But Whole, Zelda should keep me occupied for a bit

TheChrisTBH
04-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Almost two or three times a day this game just randomly pops into my mind and I squeal like a little excited girl... In my head of course.

I've kind of mellowed out though, I only check this place and the Steam forum for this game once a day rather than several. Currently on the 5th season of my South Park rewatch, will clearly finish it before the game is out, but then I'll have gotten some kind of South Park fix, especially after the Coon & Friends episodes.

Grymmstrife
07-11-2017, 10:54 PM
I've been playing Stick of Truth on ps4 to try and get that Platinum. Its a decent way to pass the time waiting. I forgot how much of a pain some of those achievements can be.

TheChrisTBH
08-13-2017, 04:16 PM
Just spontaneously decided to order Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens as I've played all the previous ones and a lot of other Lego games as a kid, and it's been a long time since I played a new one for the first time.

Grymmstrife
08-14-2017, 12:33 AM
I'll be getting the new Lego Avengers 2 when it comes out. A bunch of different Spiderman to use is what sold me on it.

TheChrisTBH
08-22-2017, 08:38 PM
Wow I'm glad I bought that. I've only played the first two levels so far and it's amazing. Lego games sure has advanced! The latest one I played was Indiana Jones 2 back which camd out in 2010 so this is the first Lego game I've played where they actually talk. It's just fantastic how more advanced this is than The Complete Saga. You can chose several things to build, take cover to shoot, do special attacks when you're fighting an enemy, and there are puzzles/button mashing for entrances and other machines now, unlike the first game where you just walked up and pushed "B".

I'm trying to not overplay but it's hard. Yeah this will distract me until this game is out for sure

Grymmstrife
08-22-2017, 09:01 PM
I've been playing some more Diablo 3 on Pc with friends and some Fallout New Vegas but other than that going to work and puttering around lol.

SMODfan
08-23-2017, 03:16 PM
I beat Zelda BOTW which took me around 100 or so hours, and have been focusing on getting a preorder for a SNES mini in the meantime. Was able to get an in store pre order for the SNES mini at Gamestop so now I am waiting for that to come out 9/29 and thenn I have to wait again for fractured but whole, but at least then I can play Star Fox 2 while I wait

Grymmstrife
08-23-2017, 04:32 PM
I've got Destiny 2 coming out in 2-ish weeks so I can play that while I wait.

Kard112015
09-27-2017, 03:15 PM
Recently i've been playing a lot of Uno Xbox One Edition.

Cuphead is going to be released on the 29th of this month which is in a couple of days so hopefully that will hold me over until the Fractured But Whole is released

Grymmstrife
09-27-2017, 06:36 PM
I've been playing Destiny 2 and just picked up Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash.

TheChrisTBH
09-27-2017, 07:20 PM
Pre-ordered Cuphead too. Good timing as well, didn't know it came out this Friday.

Multiverseman
09-28-2017, 08:10 PM
Just saw Kingsman: The Golden Circle. Thought it reminded me of Assassins Creed Syndicate cause of the weapons concealed in things like canes and such. And with all these gentlemanly dressed people beating up thugs, itís always so hilarious So I started replaying that. Itís probably my second favorite behind AC3.

SMODfan
10-02-2017, 04:22 PM
Got my SNES classic on Friday and played that all weekend, that will definitely make the next two weeks go by a little quicker.

TheChrisTBH
10-02-2017, 04:57 PM
My dog died... I guess this will occupy my mind for the next few weeks instead. Don't want to be a bummer though, I also have a birthday coming up.

SMODfan
10-03-2017, 05:40 PM
Sorry for your loss Chris, losing a pup is never easy.

MrMartay82
10-04-2017, 01:28 PM
Sorry for your loss Chris. It's horrible losing a Dog.

Other than spending time with my Wife, and our Dog Gizmo recently, i started going through all 20 seasons of South Park again in the hype for this (I'm halfway through Season 9), and i've been playing Cuphead, Sonic Mania, Rocket League with friends, and a mate lent me Resident Evil 7 last week, so along with Cuphead, that's been my main focus.

I've got this and Assassin's Creed Origins Pre-Ordered, so October will be a busy gaming month for me!

Kard112015
10-10-2017, 10:34 PM
Sonic Mania and Cuphead were so much fun for me even though each game only lasted me a day each i definitely don't regret buying them because i found myself going back to both at least a few times

Grymmstrife
10-10-2017, 11:53 PM
I'm still playing Destiny 2. They have a pvp event going on until the 17th so thats perfect for me.

Brunadas
10-11-2017, 12:14 AM
Just watching streams of a game I will buy later on,shadow of war,and visiting forums and such. Not long now,hopefully I can get the game this Friday,or next Monday early in the morning.

Grymmstrife
10-11-2017, 05:43 AM
Shadow of War looked nice. Shelob's new form is a plus in my book. I'm looking forward to playing that, Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein, and Fractured But Whole of course.

Kard112015
10-11-2017, 06:08 PM
i love Sonic Mania but i wish they made Knuckles worth playing more, like how it was in Sonic3&Knuckles. Knuckles is still my favorite character, he just isn't as fun to play in Mania in my opinion

I'm still playing Destiny 2. They have a pvp event going on until the 17th so thats perfect for me.

That's pretty funny, does that mean you'll miss the last day or does it actually end on the 17th?

Grymmstrife
10-11-2017, 06:42 PM
Runs from the 10th to the 17th so I'll miss the last day but thats ok because I'll have gotten all the event specific loot by then.