PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper 3 stabs

OtakingXxxxX
02-14-2017, 08:27 PM
I dont get it why ur gave a such big change for Pacekeeper, that 3 stabs now just hurt not even 50% that uesed to .

In this time , a lot of palyers still practice ,trying to understand heros, and u basic on these player data to “balance” heros?!

what a stupid guy can do this stupid decision !

PackingMoney
02-14-2017, 08:29 PM
I dont get it why ur gave a such big change for Pacekeeper, that 3 stabs now just hurt not even 50% that uesed to .

In this time , a lot of palyers still practice ,trying to understand heros, and u basic on these player data to “balance” heros?!

its a bug

Trenk2009
02-14-2017, 08:30 PM
its a bug

Thanks god ! Do you have any link confirming it ?

FredEx919
02-14-2017, 08:36 PM
yep, as mentioned above we're aware of this issue. Once I have some solid info i'll make sure to get it up here for everyone.

Trenk2009
02-14-2017, 08:38 PM
yep, as mentioned above we're aware of this issue. Once i have some solid info i'll make sure to get it up here for everyone.

thanks god !

Gnarxly
02-14-2017, 08:41 PM

what a stupid guy can do this stupid ragy post !

Reaper_Sykko
02-14-2017, 08:47 PM
yep, as mentioned above we're aware of this issue. Once I have some solid info i'll make sure to get it up here for everyone.

thank god i was scared it was real coz its really ridiculous right now the 3stabs dont even do 1bar and the third stab does 0 dmg