PDA

View Full Version : Playerbase improved in full game? *POSITIVE THREAD WARNING*

Gray360UK
02-14-2017, 08:22 PM
I could just be having a lucky day but I really feel like the playerbase has improved dramatically now that we are out of Open Beta.
Conduct, skill, consideration, teamwork, respect ... all have improved so much I feel like I'm playing a different game.
The last 2 days of the Open Beta were a nightmare.
Today has been a pleasure.
Glad I bought the game now.
Guessing the reason is that now we just have the players that are serious enough about the game to actually pay money for it.
Anyone else found this, or is it just me?

Aeecto
02-14-2017, 08:27 PM
It improved, but a lot of us canīt connect to a single one.... worked great in all betas/alphas, but now there seems to be a NAT problem (mine was usually open, but is now moderate, others are at strikt now)

Trenk2009
02-14-2017, 08:32 PM
I could just be having a lucky day but I really feel like the playerbase has improved dramatically now that we are out of Open Beta.
Conduct, skill, consideration, teamwork, respect ... all have improved so much I feel like I'm playing a different game.
The last 2 days of the Open Beta were a nightmare.
Today has been a pleasure.
Glad I bought the game now.
Guessing the reason is that now we just have the players that are serious enough about the game to actually pay money for it.
Anyone else found this, or is it just me?

Well since the game is 60$, kids clearly won't play it like during the open beta ;)

XORaptor0
02-14-2017, 08:37 PM
Sadly I was only able to do 4 matches this morning before work, and won't be able to play again until tonight, but in those 4 matches I had a lot of fun! My opponents were skilled, and nice. One who had Lawbringer lvl 10 even gave me some tips about heavy attacking after parry, and complimented my parry abilities!

I can't wait to get back into it. Hopefully I find more awesome people tonight.