PDA

View Full Version : 1v4 Achievement MAYBE?!?

SuperMmeee
02-14-2017, 07:54 PM
Ok, so I just legitly 1v4 in dominion match and killed ALL OF THEM (all opponents came to area in 5 second difference of first and last, with 80% to full hp, they were running gank train). And there is not even achievement for getting kills in 1v4, not even in 1v3, but there is for getting ONE KILL in 1v2? XD

Wuttefaaak? How casual u want this game :d

Those who doubt its not possible, it is... if u have 3+ revenge modes in one fight and use ur zoning attack very well and switch target focus like mad man. Think I might even had 5 revenge modes.

Tronny666
02-14-2017, 08:12 PM
No because then people will play hero mode and rush into enemy teams like idiots just to attempt getting this achiev, by doing so throw the game for their game.
you are never meant to be 1v4, if you find yourself there then you are having bad positional awareness, and made errors during that game.

Damage_Incorp
02-14-2017, 08:15 PM
Just a stupid kid desperate to show something he did in a video game.

YappysDaBeast
02-14-2017, 08:18 PM
No cares, you still suck.

RatedChaotic
02-14-2017, 08:23 PM
Level up some more and try a 1v4. Noobs killing noobs does not mean your good kid....lol..and change your pic to a little yapping dog( what i picture every time i see you) Because you obviously dont understand how the game works. This is your 4th post in just a few hours with your im a god at this game beliefs . Theres no way your up in the skilled players bracket being here on the forums this much.