PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't my season pass or deluxe content showing up?

Joe_Corleone
02-14-2017, 07:53 PM
I want the 30 day champion status and scavenger creates but I have put in the codes uninstalled and reinstalled twice and nothing shows up. Any ideas?

RAVEtheButcher
02-14-2017, 08:01 PM
I bought the gold edition and am having the same problem. I got the emblem, sunbeam emote,unique helmet crests and emblem but no champion status' or crates. I bought this stuff for the champion status. that's the only thing actually worth something in the season pass. Im extremely frustrated.

Joe_Corleone
02-14-2017, 08:03 PM
This is crazy...I won't start the game until I get what I paid for or I want a refund. It does say DAY 1 on it.

RAVEtheButcher
02-14-2017, 08:08 PM
I paid an extra 40 dollars for absolutely nothing currently. This is ridiculous.

Joe_Corleone
02-14-2017, 08:31 PM
We need FrexEx in here

FredEx919
02-14-2017, 08:34 PM
Hey everyone,

We're aware of this issue and investigating. Feel free to start playing and enjoy the game. We'll be updating everyone here once this is resolved.

Daervon72
02-14-2017, 10:30 PM
Any updates on this?

mhon080379
02-14-2017, 11:50 PM
Having the same problem here too

Rock_Dice
02-15-2017, 12:02 AM
Having exact same problem here, got the Deluxe Digital, did some digging and found out the extra content was put on the For Honor - Beta instead of the true For Honor game. Uninstalled the beta and the deluxe digital uninstalled hand in hand with it. Tried reinstalling the Deluxe but its still not coming up in the actual game.
What's even better is both the Email and Live chat are BOTH down on their website, and their "contact number" is only for account management. Such bullspalonkey.. can't even talk to a real person. SMH

StfuPlzOkThx
02-15-2017, 12:04 AM
having the same issue. I bought gold in store, installed game, redeemed code and no champion status, no gear or anything. Please get this issue resolved

Anthony_Piwko
02-15-2017, 12:58 AM
Thank god. Thought I was going crazy when I saw that happen to me. I have found I got the Digi Deluxe Helm ornaments but none of the other stuff. The effect, champion status or the emblems.

CuttyThe916er
02-15-2017, 01:04 AM
Had the same issue until my buddy told me his content didnt unlock until after he brought a steel pack from the store. So i decided to play the dummy and give it a try and sure enough my deluxe content unlocked. Pretty shady that you have to paid more money just to access the content that you already paid extra for. lolubisoft, lolmeforpayingmoremoney.

Vestess
02-15-2017, 01:13 AM
Had the same issue until my buddy told me his content didnt unlock until after he brought a steel pack from the store. So i decided to play the dummy and give it a try and sure enough my deluxe content unlocked. Pretty shady that you have to paid more money just to access the content that you already paid extra for. lolubisoft, lolmeforpayingmoremoney.

I bought steel for one of the Mythic sets. My stuff still isnt working. So thats not an actual fix for everyone. My buddies stuff works just fine. Which sucks cause the rest of my friends and myself, none of our content is working.

Rock_Dice
02-15-2017, 01:46 AM
Still nothing going on?

Rock_Dice
02-15-2017, 01:54 AM
Looking at my ubi club For Honor progressions and I noticed the challenge to participate in the Beta, was grayed out, yet I played the beta?

XXKILLER373XX
02-16-2017, 02:38 AM
Bought the deluxe edition for Honor, I installed it and it's still not giving it to me what's the deal? what if I got to do to get it?

slabbyt
02-16-2017, 04:55 AM
They don't even care. Spent 3 hours in support queue to be told be the helpful Trey H to go pound sand. I hope this company and game get everything that is due to them. Like a class action lawsuit