PDA

View Full Version : Realistic story mode to easy???

TehJimer
02-14-2017, 07:49 PM
So i have just about finished the whole story on realistic mode and felt it was kinda easy.

All you have to do is play to the environment and you can kill bosses in one guard break and throw.

Anyone else feel the same or have i just got lucky on my attacks.

But that aside i do think the story was well done and anyone who has gone straight into multiplayer should think about giving it a go!

Plutonium Bug
02-15-2017, 10:15 AM
I didn't complete it yet only knights factions story line so far on realistic. I do agree it is not that hard but do tell me how you used the environment against the guy with the wolves? Cause that one was a **** cause you can't tell every single time where the wolves come from as you do not have UI. Took me still only 4 tries though.

rcwd
02-15-2017, 10:30 AM
I first played through it on hard, then on realistic and it was easier on realistic than it was on hard...

Zv1k0
02-15-2017, 10:47 AM
You guys are beasts or im just that bad. Im having trouble already in 1.4 and not even with boss but the guy who guards second catapult. I just cant see from which direction he's coming top or side. Its very similar and also because i hate this Lawbringer. I saw someone beating him just by pushing him in water so i guess i should use environment more. But that would be too easy wouldnt it? :)

TehJimer
02-15-2017, 10:27 PM
As for the wolves, keep locked on boss and one wolf will come at you, bloke in the direction it approaches then quick lock to the wolf you just got on the floor and use a quick attack to finish it off (they die in one hit btw) once all are dead you can focus the boss with simple guardbreaks and top light attack. rince and repeat till its dead.

Always play to the environment if you can, its the most op thing in the game right now.

Snow901
02-15-2017, 10:51 PM
I beat the story yesterday on realistic. It was pretty simple and straight-forward to do. Only one boss really gave me trouble and that was the berserker in the Viking campaign; struggled because I don't know raider the best and it was hard to get consistent parrys off those lights that come so fast. Also, the Warlord boss was annoying because of the extra help he got during the 2nd phase of the fight that did so well to dodge attacks if you tried chasing them down.

Btw, anyone else get cheesed by the last boss the first time with an unblockable impale that comes out of no where to one shot you from full health when she almost dies?

Vulgorn
02-15-2017, 10:53 PM
I beat it yesterday as well, the only part I had any major issues with was General Tozen in the Viking campaign, but that was more due to me being garbage with Raider.

SteewC70
02-15-2017, 11:11 PM
I just played with a guy who said the campaign bots on realistic were too hard while I said the vs AI bots are too hard.

Mr.Miyagi90
02-16-2017, 03:46 PM
i call ******** on this because the bosses parry your counter attack if could kill them with the environment.

sog6six6
02-16-2017, 03:52 PM
yea me and my buddy beat it on co-op. it didnt seem uh not too hard, save for the cheesy boss mechanics. only took us awhile cuz we wanted all the collectables, otherwise you can just run through. I think a nice addition to Realistic mode would be something like a point cap you have to reach in order to pass the level as well as completing the objectives.

Plutonium Bug
02-16-2017, 04:19 PM
you can do story coop?? Holy cow... I didn't know that wtf

damon1085
02-16-2017, 05:45 PM
you can do story coop?? Holy cow... I didn't know that wtf

Yes you can, but it is NOT local co-op... that fact still pisses me off, so I'll avoid the rant this time.

I'm glad to hear there are some people enjoying the campaign. I'm not as glad to hear that it seems short and there are easy ways to get around tough boss fights. It sounds like Ubi needs to reconsider the whole environment cheese kill thing.