PDA

View Full Version : Seperate Skirmish and Elimination que. This can't be right...

Worlcianz
02-14-2017, 07:44 PM
Title.
Seperate the que between Skirmish and Elimination, it's the most annoying thing, to have a Elimination Order, and being put into a Skirmish game 5 times in a row.
Fix.
Please.

It also lags as hell, when people leave from games, so Skirmish and Eli games lags alot more, because people leave wanting to play the other gamemode.

Braegulfer
02-14-2017, 07:52 PM
Title.
Seperate the que between Skirmish and Elimination, it's the most annoying thing, to have a Elimination Order, and being put into a Skirmish game 5 times in a row.
Fix.
Please.

It also lags as hell, when people leave from games, so Skirmish and Eli games lags alot more, because people leave wanting to play the other gamemode.

They are hotfixing preferred mode which will account for the first 2 mins of looking for a match, seamlessly with no downtime, so they are aware that part is not working and it should make it a lot easier to get elim matches. I am guessing, based on community feedback, that they will completely separate the two modes in a near-future patch.

Peanut-uk
02-14-2017, 08:19 PM
They are hotfixing preferred mode which will account for the first 2 mins of looking for a match, seamlessly with no downtime, so they are aware that part is not working and it should make it a lot easier to get elim matches. I am guessing, based on community feedback, that they will completely separate the two modes in a near-future patch.

I really hope they do, ruining my playing time getting stuck in a 15 min skirmish I have 0 fun in

Reaper_Sykko
02-14-2017, 08:40 PM
dumb4ss when you vote for the next map you vote for the game mode depending on the map you choose so you can keep playing elim as much as you want .

suboptiml
02-14-2017, 08:59 PM
dumb4ss when you vote for the next map you vote for the game mode depending on the map you choose so you can keep playing elim as much as you want .

Yes you can. But it still doesn't make any sense to have the two modes tied together. Especially when the game encourages you to be playing one of them specifically through the order system.

And you can be tossed into either one without choice when you first log into a server. Which is a waste of the player's time if they don't want that mode.

Don't force players into game modes they don't want to play should be a very, very obvious guideline for developers.

Toast_Addict
02-15-2017, 06:10 AM
Stay in the party instead of leaving right away.

You can vote for the map/game mode you want.