PDA

View Full Version : Error message (006000018)

Tae810
02-14-2017, 07:21 PM
Ok Listen, I Bought This game to play it Not to get kicked off every time i get in the game. I keep receiving the error code (0006000018) My Connection Is Good I even Tried the Port forwading method and still the same error code. Don't get me wrong the game is great BUT cant enjoy it because of this issue. I am playing it on the PS4 in the North America Region.:mad::mad:

Is Anyone else having this issue?

Ubisoft Please fix this issue send a update or something.

murathc
02-14-2017, 09:11 PM
Ok Listen, I Bought This game to play it Not to get kicked off every time i get in the game. I keep receiving the error code (0006000018) My Connection Is Good I even Tried the Port forwading method and still the same error code. Don't get me wrong the game is great BUT cant enjoy it because of this issue. I am playing it on the PS4 in the North America Region.:mad::mad:

mostly everyone having the issue
heheh i know their answer

< all services are up and running >

or as usual they pretend being dead with silence and wait us to go away...

TehKnuck
02-14-2017, 11:23 PM
Right there with you. It's infuriating.

GrimCitizen4
02-14-2017, 11:29 PM
Same. I keep getting booted out every couple minutes. It says "Ethernet Cable Disconnected" Meanwhile my desktop is playing youtube vids right next to me without a problem. MY INTERNET IS FINE!!! FIX YOUR GAME UBISOFT! I stopped trying to play the campaign because it doesnt save progress as you go through a mission. So if you get booted out you have to restart.

Cel nxtlvl
02-14-2017, 11:36 PM
i am having the same issues getting kicked a lot and im in nyc

TehKnuck
02-14-2017, 11:39 PM
I've attempted 3 multiplayer matches so far. I am still level 1 with 0 renown because I haven't been able to finish a single one. Guess it's back to single player.

sir1212lool
02-15-2017, 09:00 AM

I have had the same issue since the open beta and I'm sorry to say this, but sadly I have no solution to this problem either. However, I found that out of the 100+ games I have gotten into, I get disconnected by [error code: 0006000018} in about about 90% of Domination, 60% of Elimination, 40% of Brawl, and 10% of Duel matches and I have found that Duels versus bots are the only games I can consistently play without interruption. So, if you want to play multiplayer, then just stick to duels or brawls. Good Luck, and I hope you get your issue resolved.

PathlessMoss
02-15-2017, 02:58 PM
My brother has the same issue. He gets it Everytime he starts a 4v4 game mode. Has had it in closed beta, open beta and now full release. Still no answers. His NAT is open, has opened all ports requested, gone through all troubleshooting.

It stinks because we play as a 4 man team and are limited to 2v2s until this gets fixed.

Please address this Ubisoft. It's not even mentioned on your sticky posts for known issues.

xJayzenx
02-21-2017, 03:55 AM
Same here.... Been working on this for 2 days now. Im about ready to give up...... sigh

symbioter
02-21-2017, 04:34 AM
same.... got to rep3 ok no dc but since last night and today keep getting this error in mid or near end matches

BarcelonistaFCB
02-21-2017, 05:51 AM
Yeah, I love the fact that the most challenging orders are the ones stating that you have to complete a specific game, just completing not even winning. All this connection problems are for you to try and get the most difficult orders and really challenge you as a player. You need to be able to complete the order of completing 3 elimination game (Player vs. Player) with connection issues to prove that you are a savage. Do that and you will gain a delicious 1000 XP for your amazing skills of being lucky to not get kicked out for connection issues.

symbioter
02-21-2017, 09:55 AM
man this blows.... UBI go and buy a server from Blizzard this IP needs it ><

Ka8ha
02-21-2017, 10:41 AM
:mad: same problem here on xbox in germany. all my friends and me have the same issue. the point that makes me really sad is they dont give any comment on this, dont say sorry.
if it gets 90% fixed and there will be a partial xp/steel getting i whould be happy. same for the champion status, its pretty wasted on downtime endless game searching or disconnects..... awesome game and fun while playing, but these problems cost a LOT time. UBISOFT&ForHonor-Team just #saysry&fix this awesome game...

bought the gold 100$ for supporting this game. my nat is open, all ports are forwarded, 100k internet. the problems are not from my side.

symbioter
02-21-2017, 10:52 AM
:mad: same problem here on xbox in germany. all my friends and me have the same issue. the point that makes me really sad is they dont give any comment on this, dont say sorry.
if it gets 90% fixed and there will be a partial xp/steel getting i whould be happy. same for the champion status, its pretty wasted on downtime endless game searching or disconnects..... awesome game and fun while playing, but these problems cost a LOT time. UBISOFT&ForHonor-Team just #saysry&fix this awesome game...

baught the gold 100$ for supporting this game. my nat is open, all ports are forwarded, 100k internet. the problems are not from my side.

^^ 110% agree I will not buy a Online game from UBIsoft ever if they keep this up

ShadowForMVP
02-21-2017, 03:08 PM
I am having the same issue I think mine is always bunch of zeros and then 37?

Either way it has always been a bit of a pain with random disconnects but last night ( Monday evening ) was the worst I have ever had with this game. Over an hour of playing around i probably finished 1 game?

Several and the majority would crash within the first minute ( which is normal I guess so far ), but another high percentage would disconnect when the game was 90% finished. All this time spent I ended up not getting any leveling done on my character.

Obviously an all bots game is not the answer during these times as rightfully so you are awarded almost no experience ( 250xp for owning ) when playing a bots only game.

Its surprising to me as this game received a rather large hyping, so to have the games "servers" unable to hold stable connections is just horrendous. My 2 other friends who bought this game are having the same issues that I am.

as an FYI I have good internet, open nats, and have no disconnection issues on other major titles so this is clearly on For Honor's end.

p0rter.
02-21-2017, 03:10 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/82/XyTDpX.jpg

ayasho
02-21-2017, 03:34 PM
I have tried 3 different ISPs, 6 different methods (cable + wireless), 12 different setups (only uPnP, only Port Forwarding, Only DMZ, etc) on 7 different routers / modems, I tried it even via mobile router. I can setup open NAT, moderate NAT or strict NAT with almost any device, yet it simply does not work. I am getting different errors and disconnects at least every 5th elimination game and every 2nd dominion game.

I play on PS4 and I never had any trouble with any other online multiplayer game.

The heck, I have 100Mbps/30Mbps connection and for example in Rocket Leage my aprox latency/ping is 30 without jumps.

It's sad that companies like Ubisoft exist. They knew of this all along (in tests so many people complained) and they still sold their broken/unfinished product.

Ferlandin
02-25-2017, 12:29 PM
Hi guys!

Yeah, having the same problem. . .among other problems with this game. Now, I am usually the guy, who waits, until the price is better and I can get some feedback or see reviews from gamers who played it so far. But not here. I was so excited, that I just bought the Gold Edition. . .and boy I was surprised, just not the way I expected.
My freind didnīt want to support this BS, the way they pull money out of you.

Apart from these errors, I still have the "strict NAT" tried now for 2 days to get it "open". I spent hours on the internet looking for solution and whatever I tried, was just pointless.
Man, so far, the only game that had no issues was Destiny. I also bought Helldivers, same problem, only here I get to play the game and enjoy the multiplayer, although I gotta admit, it also has its issues, but not serious ones, like For Honor.

WTF man:mad:? You are Ubisoft, you produced so many high-quality games and arenīt able to get the internet s*** right???? This game is a rip off. They allow you to buy only Gold or Deluxe Edition and it is not working properly. I mean, donīt get me wrong, I love this game. Graphics, combat system, gameplay (when it works, that is), the nations etc. But all this is pointless, if you have to spent your time, becoming an IT-Expert and trying to solve those issues for yourself. And that they are working on it?? Yeah, right. . .too late for that you i****, thatīs what alpha and beta for!!
You wait very long, before you can play any of those modes and when you DO get connected/find one, it kicks you right in the middle of it.

Seriously, how can you release such a broken game?:mad::mad: I already thought of writing them and asking for my money. . .buuuut I am pretty sure theyīre going to tell me "screw you"...in a polite and official form of course.

Now that I mentioned it, does anyone else has the same problem with the strict NAT??
I already tried Wireless, LAN-Cable with new IP-Address in my ps4, saved it in my router setting, added ports, enabled DMZ and UPnP. . .just nothing!
Any other solutions??

Cheers!

Meksikinietis
02-25-2017, 12:32 PM
mostly everyone having the issue
heheh i know their answer

< all services are up and running >

or as usual they pretend being dead with silence and wait us to go away...

And one more. WE HARD WORK ON THIS

Kernel.Fender
02-25-2017, 01:03 PM
Same issue here. So far today its been nothing but, recovering, errors, disconnects, unable to retrieve data from server. its a mess Ubisoft does nothing else than rob us again. the game is just a big shopping centre, with pay to win micro trans everywhere. the P2P system is not only bad its Lazy. open to abuse by the usual crowd of hacks. players performing moves that are not impossible but highly improbable. this will be the first ever game from UBISOFT im going to get a refund on. And as for the customization.... to much far to much. I suggest everyone do the same if they can until they either rethink or repair it.

InstantATP
02-28-2017, 04:14 AM

Having the exact same issue man. I tried everything, port forwarding, reconnecting, dmz... you name it. Too many nights in a row and Ubisoft is almost all but dead to me. I will not recommend this game anymore. Even if there is a patch months down the road the game will be ruined. May be time to buy Horizon: Zero Dawn and look forward to Mass Effect because I cannot play a full game without 0006000018

FRAKTICA
02-28-2017, 05:42 AM
Same. I keep getting booted out every couple minutes. It says "Ethernet Cable Disconnected" Meanwhile my desktop is playing youtube vids right next to me without a problem. MY INTERNET IS FINE!!! FIX YOUR GAME UBISOFT! I stopped trying to play the campaign because it doesnt save progress as you go through a mission. So if you get booted out you have to restart.

Only on Realistic Difficulty are there no check points...

LionGreyDawn.
03-05-2017, 08:12 AM
Every time i am winning a dominion game,what i get is error 0006000018 and then i get kicked to the main menu.I was able to play fine before the patch but now i consider myself lucky if i can finish 4 out of 10 games i play.

MOSS-Burningup
03-05-2017, 08:35 AM
Every time i am winning a dominion game,what i get is error 0006000018 and then i get kicked to the main menu.I was able to play fine before the patch but now i consider myself lucky if i can finish 4 out of 10 games i play.

Also there is the Dominion issue where the server locks up at the end after the last hero is killed. It doesn't make it to the rewards sceen This was happening to a lot of people last night..and only since the patch I believe. I don't even get an error it's just a total lock up and have to restart the game. So annoying.

YumboSavage
03-10-2017, 05:26 AM
This same error happened to me plenty of times when I start having a good streak kill then the error code pops up. Played the beta and it happened then bought the game and it still happens.My internet is good so wonder what could it be.

sorcot
03-10-2017, 06:14 AM
Can't even get through one game dam fix it and give me thirty extra champ days

DireNazgul
03-10-2017, 06:35 AM
I keep having this issue as well; I'm certain it's because of the Peer-to-Peer connectivity.