PDA

View Full Version : Guard break interrupting broken

haydo2013
02-14-2017, 06:56 PM
Cant interrupt guard breaks whilst in guard stance have to be in free roam camera to do it even in advance tutorial someone explain why they did this

tcs1991.ts
02-14-2017, 06:58 PM
You can still break them. The window is later than it was in the open beta. The build they released is not the same build that was in the open beta.

MyLiLWhiteArmy
02-14-2017, 07:00 PM
Cant interrupt guard breaks whilst in guard stance have to be in free roam camera to do it even in advance tutorial someone explain why they did this

I am having the exact same issue. I contacted support and they said it may be a latency issue all though I was doing it great the whole time in open beta. I can't get past the tutorial either.

Gnarxly
02-14-2017, 07:20 PM
Definitely not broken for me, I've had plenty gbs interupted today.

Saeryf
02-14-2017, 07:23 PM
I was incapable of getting it at all unless I spammed the button like mad. None of my attempts at different timings would work, it only goes off if I spam the button. =/

Brave_Thunder
02-14-2017, 07:25 PM
The timing has been changed.You don't have to predict it,you have to react when you hear the sound of the gb,after you see the red shield.Too soon and you lose the opportunity to block it.That's the only way to beat the first bot in the advanced training.

haydo2013
02-14-2017, 08:55 PM
The timing has been changed.You don't have to predict it,you have to react when you hear the sound of the gb,after you see the red shield.Too soon and you lose the opportunity to block it.That's the only way to beat the first bot in the advanced training.

Yeah that's what I thought to be honest just going to get used to the timing

TeejayMac
02-14-2017, 09:09 PM
You have to try and press the button when you see the red shield pop up on your character. Only way I was able to reliably counter.