PDA

View Full Version : Connectivity

Pages : [1] 2

Tillo.
02-14-2017, 06:33 PM
Ok Ubisoft I'll be as polite as possible so you don't close the thread.You do deserve all the insults in the world for delivering an unstable product to your customers, but I'll try.
By the year 2017 matchmaking shouldn't take long, we shouldn't have pauses while we are fighting everytime someone disconnects not only is annoying but it teleports you back a few seconds where you get killed or missed the chance to kill someone. What is worse, many times the match will end without giving any reward, unacceptable.
My nat is green and good, this has nothing to do with my internet speed or configuration. Ubi should not ask players to mess with their router configurations as it needs some knowledge about it to do so.
P2P simulation has failed. We have tested in every tech test, alpha and beta and it didn't work. It is certainly not working in the final release. You already have our money, there are no more excuses about tests or alpha or beta looking for feedback, this is the end game and we want to play it smoothly uninterrupted and with rewards & statistics at the end.

Proof that p2p doesn't work: https://youtu.be/tAU5bIalbnc

Just do it.

Tillo.
02-14-2017, 07:36 PM
Oh forgot to add that matchmaking takes forever.

FredEx919
02-14-2017, 07:45 PM
Thanks for leaving your feedback. It's not uncommon for there to be some configuring of ports or other aspects of the network for the need of gaming. Services are up and running, so my best suggestion at the moment would be to communicate with the support teams if you are unable to play. It sounds like this isn't the case for you, so the best thing is to be as specific as possible with issues you may be running into. It helps the team isolate issues that are reported. We'll continue to monitor the game and feedback. Feel free to leave any additional details or comments.

rocks.cl
02-14-2017, 07:48 PM
so the best thing is to be as specific as possible with issues you may be running into. It helps the team isolate issues that are reported. We'll continue to monitor the game and feedback. Feel free to leave any additional details or comments.

This is the specific problem i have with your game:

Peer to peer for 60$.

Desperaato
02-14-2017, 07:54 PM
Has nothing to do with ports not baing open the game worked 100% better with double the playerbase in the last beta, now its teleporting and rollbacks on parrying and throwing. Please revert to the last working netcode... That would be open beta.

FREEDOM from
02-14-2017, 07:55 PM
Has nothing to do with ports not baing open the game worked 100% better with double the playerbase in the last beta, now its teleporting and rollbacks on parrying and throwing. Please revert to the last working netcode... That would be open beta.

For me the Open Beta didn't work, only the closed beta did.

Taawken
02-14-2017, 07:58 PM
Thanks for leaving your feedback. It's not uncommon for there to be some configuring of ports or other aspects of the network for the need of gaming. Services are up and running, so my best suggestion at the moment would be to communicate with the support teams. if you are unable to play. It sounds like this isn't the case for you, so the best thing is to be as specific as possible with issues you may be running into. It helps the team isolate issues that are reported. We'll continue to monitor the game and feedback. Feel free to leave any additional details or comments.

[Xbox] I'm Brazilian, and our matchmaking bugged somehow (i'm talking about all our country, because all the matches that i find, with a lot of difficult, i send message to the other players and EVRERYBODY say that's hellish to find a game in the matchmaking. )
I get d/c from the matchmaking 2-3-4 times before finding a game.
The games that i find i have no lag or any problem of that kind, the only problem is that's almost impossible to find a game.

Tillo.
02-14-2017, 08:05 PM
This is the specific problem i have with your game:

Peer to peer for 60$.

Can't get any more specific. Just like you did with R6, put dedicated servers here to. Or reimburse my money so I that I can buy another game, thank you.

NeoJason
02-14-2017, 08:45 PM
For evey time that i tried to join a game, i have 4-5 problems What kind of matchmaking is this?

http://oi66.tinypic.com/vg0r51.jpg

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2whm5w2.jpg

http://oi66.tinypic.com/153wq47.jpg

You get in Q for a game and fail, you do it again and fail and again, until you have lucky and work.

Then when it works, you will find in a game already started that goes 100-600... 50-700.... 200-800.... You can not even implement a system so that you do not join games that are already advanced? Do they call themselves developers? Is the most basic that exists being 2017....

The only thing that is noticed here, is that they do not invest a single cent in a quality online system, AND DO NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT P2P. that is disgusting.

Aeecto
02-14-2017, 08:50 PM
As stated in another thread, something is realy off or broken.
All alphas/betas me and my friends had no problems at all (NAT open).
Now on release we canīt find a multiplayer match even 90.000+ players online and once we find a match in an hour of waiting time itīs allways the exact same 8 people in this lobby (NAT moderate now).

Itīs ubisofts turn to fix it..... i hope we will get a some extra days for our champion status that just gets wasted the entire time!!!!

I have an online time of 6 hours now... with only 45 minutes in a multiplayer match, 2 hours storymode and 3:15h searching for a match!!!!

murathc
02-14-2017, 08:55 PM
Thanks for leaving your feedback. It's not uncommon for there to be some configuring of ports or other aspects of the network for the need of gaming. Services are up and running, so my best suggestion at the moment would be to communicate with the support teams. if you are unable to play. It sounds like this isn't the case for you, so the best thing is to be as specific as possible with issues you may be running into. It helps the team isolate issues that are reported. We'll continue to monitor the game and feedback. Feel free to leave any additional details or comments.

services up and running ? majority of players cantjoin 4v4 or even 2v2 and u say k we dont have a problem we can see servives running? ehm clients are not running???

Aeecto
02-14-2017, 09:09 PM

PLS contact the devs, services might be up and running, but the connection between players doesnīt work at all for a lot of us.... we need an official statement with answers.
And i hope you consider a compansation for all the gold/deluxe editions players outthere like me who just lose a lot of champion status time we actually paid for.
Donīt stay silent to the community, because we are the ones who hold this game alive in future

facus5
02-14-2017, 09:19 PM
Wow...after the betas (speacially the OPEN beta) did you all expect a miracle? Did someone expect Ubisoft to say "hey guys, sorry for the P2P problem, our bad, we are buying and installing dedicated servers for you all for the official release!"? No...but you still wanted to buy a pre-order or day one buy, after all we knew it would happen... So unless you are all faithfull people and expected what i said before..let me tell you - "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

Donīt misunderstand me, i think it is a really good game, but after the beta, im not buying it until i see they fixed the connectivity issues..here in Argentian $60 - $70 is a lot of money and Ubisoft donīt care about our pockets.

Tillo.
02-14-2017, 09:22 PM
Yeah I should have waited.
Still...looking at how noobs cry for nerfs and many times are heard, lets keep crying for dedicated servers, we might get them.

Krucifixt
02-14-2017, 09:41 PM

As much as I love the fact you replied... Lets get real, this has been an issue since ALPHA stages. People have been BEGGING for you guys to fix this! Hell there's even another forum post filled with issues HERE (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1557483-Strict-NAT-despite-open-ports) as well as many other threads. This is not "common" for games by any means, not for years. I have never been on another game with this many issues to effing play. The fact is you guys do not listen and do not fix things. My ports are generally open in Rainbow 6, however in this effing game its strict NAT. Fix it.

ChurebasEngine4
02-14-2017, 10:07 PM

nao da para jogar, nem um br no xbox esta conseguindo, como pode os servidores esta ligado ?

FREEDOM from
02-14-2017, 10:23 PM
Everyone just call the tech support or whatever it is and submit constant feedback. Thats probably the only way they will change anything.

Tillo.
02-14-2017, 10:29 PM
Support "techs" are not responsible for this. I really don't want to harrass minimum wage workers.
Does anyone have some good writing skills to open a case at change.org?

FREEDOM from
02-14-2017, 10:31 PM
The community guys here have said if their solutions don't fix your problem to reach out to the support team.

I suggest everyone do that. A petition on change.org won't do anything.

Tillo.
02-14-2017, 10:38 PM
I've been a customer care rep, tech guys know what the issue is. They have to lie and read from a script.

Aeecto
02-14-2017, 10:40 PM
the customer support of ubisoft is none existent... had an opened ticket for half a year and never got an answer except the automated one.
At the end it got closed without answering once.

zephazz
02-14-2017, 10:44 PM
THIS WORKED FOR ME: https://hide.me/en/ NAT Strict -> Moderate!

Nothing worked for me with the troubleshooter-resolve-thing from Ubi since closed beta, except sth I found in another tweet some minutes ago. You need to install: hide.me (VPN). Its for free for I guess 1 month but after u need to pay. But it is a solution temporary. But better Ubi gonna make dedicated server or this game will have a problem in future.

coolbord9
02-14-2017, 10:51 PM
Thanks for leaving your feedback. It's not uncommon for there to be some configuring of ports or other aspects of the network for the need of gaming. Services are up and running, so my best suggestion at the moment would be to communicate with the support teams if you are unable to play. It sounds like this isn't the case for you, so the best thing is to be as specific as possible with issues you may be running into. It helps the team isolate issues that are reported. We'll continue to monitor the game and feedback. Feel free to leave any additional details or comments.

This is amusing. I'm extremely glad I kept my money.

Tillo.
02-14-2017, 10:53 PM
Just now doing elimination we were 2-0 totally beating the other team. Last round we killed 2 they all disconnected game crashed without giving us reward nor statistics.
Ubi you need to start adressing to this problem.

arteqt
02-14-2017, 10:54 PM
Already posted a thread about this: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1576001-Network-issues-directly-linked-to-region-you-play-on

Network issues are tied to regions you live in. Pretty sure most of the people here are from Turkey. If you bought the game use VPN or refund. Only solution Ubisoft can provide is Dedicated Servers and its not going to happen.

Illuvatar__
02-14-2017, 10:55 PM
what about the fact than i can't ****ing join friend's party? on closed and open i can, and now i ****ing can't? what the **** have u guys changed cause my configuration is the ****ing same....

Tillo.
02-14-2017, 10:55 PM
Happened with Rainbow 6...

FREEDOM from
02-14-2017, 10:56 PM
Already posted a thread about this: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1576001-Network-issues-directly-linked-to-region-you-play-on

Network issues are tied to regions you live in. Pretty sure most of the people here are from Turkey. If you bought the game use VPN or refund. Only solution Ubisoft can provide is Dedicated Servers and its not going to happen.

I'm in USA. Have had these problems in Open Beta and now, not many problems in Closed Beta.

Taawken
02-14-2017, 11:00 PM

Most of the people that i saw complaining about this are from BR, AUS and Germany. I'm from Brazil, and ==ALL== my friends are having the same problem .

Tillo.
02-14-2017, 11:18 PM
200 ppl in the support chat queue lol.

P_4_Y_N_3
02-14-2017, 11:33 PM
dear ubisoft if you read the post right ,as im in computer science,the problem is not from our ports or nat , its open and green. since the game is p2p ,everytime a player rage quit(happens at least 10 times every match) the game pause to relocate the host and when its start back , time rolled back a couples of seconds so IT IS UNPLAYABLE . the problem is p2p so even if you reach for a tech and complain it won't change anything . the game is broken and its far worst than in the beta..... every game i bought from ubi like watchdog or rainbow 6 are always unplayable on launch. and i get caught everytime cause they make great games but they are all the time unplayable....anyway see ya in 6 months

Cel nxtlvl
02-14-2017, 11:51 PM
Matchmaking failed. Returning to main menu. 0002000115. I get this error code a lot, about 2 in every 5 attempts to match make

Tillo.
02-15-2017, 12:27 AM
Still waiting to chat with support, 43 ppl ahead...

j420cannabis
02-15-2017, 12:37 AM
I love this game it is a lot of fun. Played it for a few hours on launch day (11pm central time yesterday) with zero issues. Log in to play today and get errors after errors and can't join up with any game or on-line match what so ever. Fix THIS!!!

coolbord9
02-15-2017, 12:40 AM
It must be pretty profitable to not have to finish games anymore and also sell them for $100....

Tillo.
02-15-2017, 12:53 AM
Chat has been closed because no agents are available...after almost 2 hours waiting.
Broken game & terrible support, good combination bugisoft.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-15-2017, 12:56 AM
https://support.xbox.com/Content/Images/LiveStatus/unavailable_icon.pngLimited

Xbox Live Core Services

https://support.xbox.com/Content/Images/clock-icon-16-light.png 2/14/2017, 2:26:29 PM

Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search

Affected platforms:

https://support.xbox.com/Content/Images/LiveStatus/xboxone_icon.png Xbox One

https://support.xbox.com/Content/Images/LiveStatus/xboxdevices_icon.png Xbox on other devices

Affected services:

Creating new accounts on Xbox Live, managing those accounts, or recovering an account on a different device,Joining other Xbox Live members in online games,Managing friends lists and tracking what friends are doing

Latest update:

We believe we have identified the problem causing some members to have issues viewing Achievements, Friends List or the activity of friends. Thanks for your patience as the team works to resolve the issue.

https://support.xbox.com/Content/Images/LiveStatus/unavailable_icon.pngLimited

Social and Gaming

https://support.xbox.com/Content/Images/clock-icon-16-light.png 2/14/2017, 2:26:29 PM

In-game matchmaking, cloud storage, finding friends, Game DVR, leaderboards, avatar editing, or pictures

Affected platforms:

https://support.xbox.com/Content/Images/LiveStatus/xboxone_icon.png Xbox One

Affected services:

Creating new accounts on Xbox Live, managing those accounts, or recovering an account on a different device,Joining other Xbox Live members in online games,Managing friends lists and tracking what friends are doing

If you're not an XBox Live member feel free to continue to rail against the connection issues. If you are you can follow the updates here: XBL (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status)

Chat has been closed because no agents are available...after almost 2 hours waiting.
Broken game & terrible support, good combination bugisoft.

Tillo.
02-15-2017, 02:44 AM
Daniel C @Ubisoft Support wrote: Feb 14, 2017 at 06:49 PM EST
We are unable to supply a refund for a purchase that has been processed successfully. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Below is a link if you have any questions about the Ubisoft Store's refund policies.

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000024857/Returns-Cancellations/

Note: We do not have the ability to supply technical support for titles that were not published by Ubisoft. If you are having issues installing, launching or playing a non-Ubisoft title purchased from the Ubisoft Store, you will need to contact the game developer's technical support.

GG I got scammed rough and deep :cool:

Tillo.
02-15-2017, 04:45 AM
Bump, people must know what's going on.

necromancer1443
02-15-2017, 06:14 AM

Okay, I never get on forums to do this kind of thing. I like your game. It's awesome. BUT WHAT THE ACTUAL !@#$. Are you guys kidding me with this P2P nonsense? It was you guys at Ubisoft trying to save a little money and that's all it is. Players be damned. And thanks to it your matchmaking is Garbage. Complete garbage. Oh but you got your nice lovely preorder money though right? Not to mention people disconnecting all the time. I've only gotten to play a handful of matches. And I've been trying all day. It was bad in the ALPHA, BETA, AND NOW. The whole ports thing is great but I live on a military base and can't access that kind of thing. Not to mention most gamers don't know how. It is 2017. And this game is a AAA, high profile release! HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU THINK P2P WAS ACCEPTABLE? Maybe in an indie game but AAA????? You are sending this game out to DIE. This game has no foreseeable longevity because if you don't get dedicated servers, interest will die off! I like this game! Props to the devs! But you corporate types need to get your head out of the money covered sand and FIX THIS. So in short. Please. for the love of any deity. I'm begging whatever soul you have, whatever love for the community or this game rather, GET DEDICATED SERVERS.

murathc
02-15-2017, 06:51 AM

i have 100mbps dl and 30 mbps ul from turkey istanbul.
was playing all the time in closed beta with almost no errors.
no lag, no dc whatsoever. was a day1 buy for me until open beta.
duels and teams was mostly with turkish ppl but not for all the time. i had ppl from germany and netherlands which i became friends and played together.

as for open beta i could only play 1v1. with my new friends which ive added while playing for honor, i couldnt play even 1 game.

there is lots and lots of complaints from
SEA,Turkey, brazil, argentian, netherlands, usa so i dont think its regional but i do think it is poor matchmaking and matching from afar regions causes to crash and dcs.

because when i could able to play only when i have ppl near me in open beta and that did happen once or twice.
the thing is 1v1s isnt a problem even if the person is far from you.

but when you get on 4v4 with from different areas oh boy it is unplayable. dcs crashes etc.

step_dnepr
02-15-2017, 07:43 AM
i really love this game. Amazing graphic, unique mechanic, setting.. But connection ruins this perfect game! Don't do this PLEASE!!! FIX IT.

Slowthrob
02-15-2017, 11:59 AM
Yesterday had insane connection issues, DCs and freezes. Yes, checked my end, nothing is wrong and NAT has always been green and my ports are open. And lo and hehold... had only one freeze/DC today. At this point it's kind of a hit or miss, sometimes the game works and connections are fine, and sometimes it doesn't. Don't really have no reason to contact support when they tell me the same thing: "is you NAT green". Maybe someday they will find an answer to these problems... maybe they won't.

S0U1F1Y
02-15-2017, 12:12 PM
As stated in another thread, something is realy off or broken.
All alphas/betas me and my friends had no problems at all (NAT open).
Now on release we canīt find a multiplayer match even 90.000+ players online and once we find a match in an hour of waiting time itīs allways the exact same 8 people in this lobby (NAT moderate now).

Itīs ubisofts turn to fix it..... i hope we will get a some extra days for our champion status that just gets wasted the entire time!!!!

I have an online time of 6 hours now... with only 45 minutes in a multiplayer match, 2 hours storymode and 3:15h searching for a match!!!!

exactly what he said

Golaron12
02-15-2017, 12:29 PM
Waiting for 2 more people to join for 5 minutes
Im happy that at least one joined
after 1 more minute
Matchmaking failed. Returning to main menu. 0002000115

Evertyme the same, this Game is not playable except for 1vs1

Great Job ubisoft

step_dnepr
02-15-2017, 12:30 PM
As i understand the problem with the person who has bad connection. One person with bad connection ruins all game. Because we receive the data with lags from him. Am i right?

Xb1MasterNoctis
02-15-2017, 12:44 PM

Use know every well everyone complaining about this and no ones internet so don't even try drop that on us, because for 1 every other game i play i never get disconnected from put in for honor sure enough someone gets kicks the game back tracks spawns a bot with full health.

Don't even get my start on the reward system you could be carrying your team with 10 capture and 15 kills, but for some reason you will get no rewards and 35 steel when cost to upgrade is like 125 steel or outfit only way is to grind your life away or spend money.

I like this game i do but blaming you customer, trying to get them to change there setting to suit your game needs is not okay, for all you know now there getting disconnected from all there other games even people with green nat get kicked.

I know game just came out i know the team put there heart and soul into to make it the best game they could and i thank them for this, but this network thing should be on the top of your list push nerfs and buffs and crying 15 year olds to the bottom of your list and work on the core of the game before everyone gets up and leaves.

Looking for a game this mode has very high activity why am i sitting here for 10 minutes looking for a game.

Jarnhand
02-15-2017, 12:50 PM
*SNIP*

Are you sure you answered OK on the Windows Firewall message you got when the game started (or opened manually firewall locally on your computer for the game)?

Are you sure you have a HARDWARE firewall/router that have either uPNP port forwarding or manually opened the needed ports in your firewall/router and they are linked to the IP of your computer?

Sadly this game, like several others, are Peer2Peer, so if needed ports are not open (either manually or automatically), you will have problems playing.

Here is official info from Ubisoft about port opening:
https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Faqs/000015256/Ports-for-Multiplayer-1364550461126

HangmansTree
02-15-2017, 01:10 PM
tested the game out of curiosity last weekend.
Same ol Ubi I guess. NO other MP game I own and play, now and in the past, gave me headaches like Ubi MP games.

Now its strict NAT issue. Not able to connect to games, waiting for 5, 10 or 15 minutes to connect. And in most cases its fail after a connection. Net code is ****, servers UNDER-PERFORM to call it nicely.
Why I do not experience NAT problems with otherr games?

I am overly disappointed.

Taawken
02-15-2017, 02:53 PM
Xbox Live services are normal today and me and my friends still have the same issue in the matchmaking.

Tillo.
02-15-2017, 03:47 PM
I don't have any connectivity problems in Rainbow Six Siege or The Division this has nothing to do my internet or internet configuration.
Looks like they won't accept their mistake neither reimburse our stolen money for a defective product.

Pincopallino097
02-15-2017, 04:34 PM
I don't have any connectivity problems in Rainbow Six Siege or The Division this has nothing to do my internet or internet configuration.
Looks like they won't accept their mistake neither reimburse our stolen money for a defective product.

100% right, I will never pre-order again a Ubisoft game. I was a customer since AC1...

Tillo.
02-15-2017, 05:01 PM
AAA $60 unplayable game, unbelievable.

FREEDOM from
02-15-2017, 05:08 PM
AAA $60 unplayable game, unbelievable.

You should just keep trying at that refund. Like every day. Ask for a manager or the manager's manager, and just keep trying.

There has to be some way to get a refund for a game that doesn't work.

Xynrex
02-15-2017, 05:12 PM
you can actually play only half the matches without any issues.

That is ridiculous.:mad:

Tillo.
02-15-2017, 05:14 PM
You should just keep trying at that refund. Like every day. Ask for a manager or the manager's manager, and just keep trying.

There has to be some way to get a refund for a game that doesn't work.

Yes I keep trying. Returns & Cancellations clearly states "if product is defective" which it is.

Aeecto
02-15-2017, 05:26 PM
Still waiting for feedback from Ubisoft.......atleast the "Community-Manager" should talk with us and tell us that theyīre aware of this problem and working on it.
No words at all is the wrong way to do it.... youīll lose a huge amount of the playerbase (like it happened in The Division).
Treat us like the R6S community manager does and talk to us..... their playerbase keeps increasing and increasing.

Xynrex
02-15-2017, 05:54 PM
srsly can we have an official statement?

Jhonbanting
02-15-2017, 06:10 PM
hell yeah TS, FIX THIS UBI! WE DESERVE BETTER GAMEPLAY!

Raegnaw
02-15-2017, 07:02 PM
Not only the p2p which is broken, but currently i cannot make any multiplayer progress, due to the fact that the servers never respond. I get no rewards, not XP nothing.
PvP matchmaking does not work (not willing to wait 15 minutes or more to find a match if at all) I presume the matchmaking happens on Ubisofts servers, that's why it never finds a match, since they are not responsive
It worked in beta sometimes, but there also more often towards the end of open beta where my progress was thwarted by exceptional network design.

Latergator1
02-15-2017, 07:27 PM

It's not uncommon for there to be some configuring of ports or other aspects of the network for the need of gaming. .

For a AAA full priced title in 2017, yes...YES IT IS. And it has been for about the past decade. Trying to tell your customer base this is normal is absolutely insulting and disrespectful. We are not idiots as you imply, stop trying to spin this horrendous decision with PR lies and BS. Get dedicated servers FFS its 2017.

You want this to be a competitive game while at the same time timing for precision counters, combos, moves will be different in EVERY match depending on who is hosting, what their machine is like, what their internet is like, if they decide to rage quit etc. Give me a break.

People are talking about VPNs and putting their machines in DMZ and completely removing all security from their network. Can you imagine what people would be saying if Overwatch, League of Legends or Counter Strike had these issues? You think people are gonna host tournaments with real money on the line when the host could end up being some 12 year old kid who gets his internet unplugged because its bed time causing a match to zoom back in time undoing kills and completely changing the outcome of the game?

Sh*t you think even casual players wanna deal with that? Add in the thousands of people that aren't purchasing the game or are requesting refunds because they can't connect to multiplayer. Do I even need to continue?

GET RID OF P2P and save your game.

Se33y
02-15-2017, 07:51 PM
One of the worst online experiences online i ever had. Played without issue at all yesterday. But today i can't do a single match. As soon as the loading finishes i'm kicked out of the game or i disconnect just a little moment later. And the little i can actually play it's a laggy mess. This is with a green NAT. With the ton of players there is i can't find a single match without "all skill levels, all languages and all regions", or the search stops with a error message. The online right now doesn't work... at all.

Latergator1
02-15-2017, 08:19 PM
Yes I keep trying. Returns & Cancellations clearly states "if product is defective" which it is.

Guys if UBI gives you cookie cutter bs response saying no refunds it's very easy. Call your CC company and dispute the charge, this product is CLEARLY defective. Just tell them you were sold a defective product and are being refused a refund. Point them to this thread if they need to see proof. **** you could probably point them to the entire support forum for that matter. Companies will continue to get away with BS like this unless customers hit them the only place they know how to feel, their bank accounts.

Tillo.
02-15-2017, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the advice Latergator1. It is in my plans if bugisoft refuses to do so.
My case has been transferred to the department that handles refunds, returns, etc. (copy paste from chat support) so I will keep you guys/gals(?) posted.

For those who hate the "haters", I love the game. I would love it even more if I could play multiplayer.

Tillo.
02-15-2017, 11:20 PM
Preliminary analysis of For Honor's netcode:

For Honor Preliminary Netcode Analysis (https://youtu.be/tAU5bIalbnc)

This is just a complete joke, this game needs full servers not this client BS.

Well if the game flopps, you all know why now.

When the game has mechanics like SF & MK it can not have this type of online arcutecture, it's peer-to-peer for a competitive online game. No way in hell, Ubisoft (if you're not familiar with their development approach lately, it's $$$ and ineptitude),

Shame theyve done this as the game needs real servers.

Thank you Anubis9.

The_UnBr0k3n1
02-16-2017, 01:10 AM
I honestly can't agree more with sentiment of this thread. It is 2017 for crying out loud. I should not be paying $60+ for a competitive multiplayer AAA game that does NOT have dedicated servers. I understand that developers and publishers are looking for new and creative ways to cut costs these days, but butchering your backend infrastructure is NOT the way. Realistically, whoever approved of P2P as a long-term viable option should be fired. Not only does P2P result in inconsistent connectivity, but whoever is host can use the latency to their advantage and cheat the system. For this reason alone, the game is going to die before it even had the chance to live if they don't do something. Ubisoft should seriously consider delaying the release to implement proper sharding.

If they're going to sink with the P2P ship, the least they can do is not use KDA as the sole matchmaking criterion; they should use pings and geolocation as well.

Krucifixt
02-16-2017, 01:39 AM
Just bumping this for a better response. This is the key issue everyone has been complaining about since alpha, yet these devs shrugged it off and here we are with all the same issues. Why the hell do you have betas if you are not going to take in feedback? Idiocy right there.

The_UnBr0k3n1
02-16-2017, 01:49 AM
Just in case they actually care, here's some Empirical Evidence: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1579642-For-Honor-Preliminary-Netcode-Analysis

EDIT: Only read the first few pages, but it seems @Tillo (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/2164247-Tillo) beat me to it.

Tillo.
02-16-2017, 02:55 AM
Thanks for your posts. It is hard for me to believe it too. I've been hyped about this game since 2013 and now it's unplayable, it is frustrating and sad.

Tillo.
02-16-2017, 07:47 AM
Anyone from ubi care to participate here?

Latergator1
02-16-2017, 08:10 AM
Anyone from ubi care to participate here?

They are hoping this just magically goes away...sad.

DaWeirdWAAAGH
02-16-2017, 09:20 AM
I still have issue with connect to chinese region players if i am play solo. With friend i play normally. Ubisoft 2 days didn't answer me in support. People are playing, get experiance, farm loot, i am waiting for ubisofts "support help". They can say "sorry, we can't fix your problem, thanks for money, gtfo" after week.

Xynrex
02-16-2017, 12:10 PM
up u go

Tillo.
02-16-2017, 02:14 PM
They are hoping this just magically goes away...sad.

Looks like, right?
Well we still have long matchmaking queues, games pasuing when someone disconnects, games crashing due to leavers without getting rewards nor stats, so we'll continue talking about it.

Tillo.
02-16-2017, 03:27 PM
We still can't chose between elimination or skirmish, will be a long day trying to complete the orders...

ManjaManjaManja
02-16-2017, 04:12 PM
Since the release of "For Honor" on the day of 2/14/17, also known as Valentines Day, there have been many complaints, mainly the fact that you released a game on a day where most of your customers had to spend the day making their significant others feel happy, instead of making ourselves joyful by playing this newly released awesome game, or so we all thought. It started with the non-existent content of the deluxe edition, in which myself and MANY others did not receive. Instead of making this issue better by compensating us, you call us liars and we need to submit images of things that do not exist. We didn't receive the content, plain and simple, its not that we cant navigate through the menus and simply cant find it, as such you accuse. After NOT receiving the content, I shrug it off and tell myself, "who cares, this game is going to be a thrill to play", only to later find, it takes my friends and I nearly 45 minutes to all connect into the same party. After battling error message after error message, and messages that just plainly say "cannot connect to (user)", we finally initiate a Dominion match. After the long and rigorous waiting for us to finally find a match, we begin to..."play"...5 minutes into the game, a member from my party is kicked, shortly after, another, then another, the I'm all alone. Frustrated and with only 3 bots by my side, I battle on, (I continued to fight because this is the 5th time my friends and I tried to play together, we gave up at this point). Leading the score board is my "team", I nearly downed the last player....and....kicked. "connection error, error code xxxxxxxx" damn you Ubisoft, damn you all.

In conclusion, this was the most frustrating and lasting expression of "For Honor" I have. And to think I made the excuse to my girlfriend that "We don't celebrate valentines day anymore babe, I read that its a perverts holiday" only to attempt to play your game. Well, Ubisoft, to think I left all my morals at your door step, only to enter a game that cant connect, doesn't give me what I paid for, and frustrates me....makes me very depressed.

Just go ahead and multiply my case by thousands, because I doubt I'm the only one that suffered.

Ubisoft, you owe us, and you owe it to yourselves, to get this game up and running for your faithful customers, because this game is bad ***, and it deserves good connections and countless hours of play time without interruptions.

Thank you.[/B]

murathc
02-16-2017, 04:18 PM
still no explanation hillarious...

Aeecto
02-16-2017, 05:16 PM
Okay, found a solution for the people who didnīt find multiplayermatches like me.

Delete the beta through uplay if you havenīt already, delete the release version too..... go into your uplay/games folder and delete the "For Honor" folder so the data, thatīs left is deleted too.
Reinstall the game and be happy about finding a match realy fast.

The problem was the old beta client/data, even after deleting it there was still a folder left.
Repair didnt work because the system somehow thinks we got all correct data, but itīs wrong (we only got old ones.... and thatīs why using the old folder for the release version doesnt work).
Thatīs the reason why we allways saw the exact same people in every lobby once we finally found one.... because all of them still got the old data..... and the majority of people without the old data pretty much played a different version of the game and we couldnīt connect to them at all.

@Ubisoft pls fix your repair and deinstall option so it overwrites/deletes the old data.

Pincopallino097
02-16-2017, 05:26 PM
Okay, found a solution for the people who didnīt find multiplayermatches like me.

Delete the beta through uplay if you havenīt already, delete the release version too..... go into your uplay/games folder and delete the "For Honor" folder so the data, thatīs left is deleted too.

The problem was the old beta client/data, even after deleting it there was still a folder left.
Repair didnt work because the system somehow thinks we got all correct data, but itīs wrong (we only got old ones.... and thatīs why using the old folder for the release version doesnt work).
Thatīs the reason why we allways saw the exact same people in every lobby once we finally found one.... because all of them still got the old data..... and the majority of people without the old data pretty much played a different version of the game and we couldnīt connect to them at all.

@Ubisoft pls fix your repair and deinstall option so it overwrites/deletes the old data.

Ok I am doing it, I will keep you up to date:

-Uninstalled both BETA and release
-I deleted the For Honor and For HonorBETA folders inside uplay/games
-Reinstalling release

murathc
02-16-2017, 05:30 PM

console players here too..

Pincopallino097
02-16-2017, 05:43 PM
console players here too..

Did you play BETA?

Aeecto
02-16-2017, 05:44 PM
Ok I am doing it, I will keep you up to date:

-Uninstalled both BETA and release
-I deleted the For Honor and For HonorBETA folders inside uplay/games
-Reinstalling release

hope it works for you too....for me and all of my clanmembers and friends it did the job by following these steps.

Tillo.
02-16-2017, 05:46 PM
Please update after reinstalling to see if it worked.

Pincopallino097
02-16-2017, 05:47 PM
Please update after reinstalling to see if it worked.

yep I will, It will take a few hours anyway :)

EDIT: 2h and 30 min + testing time

Tillo.
02-16-2017, 05:51 PM
Yes that's why I'm not doing it now. Will wait to see if it actually works.
Matchmake time might improve but I doubt the connection problems will be resolved as game still runs on p2p.

Jetoslash
02-16-2017, 05:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAU5bIalbnc&feature=youtu.be

nothing else to say : half of the dodge workds cause servers are ****, half of the parry works cause servers are ****s, half of the hits works cause servers are ****s, I'm experiencing that EVERY DAY at EVERY Game I do, this game has pure genies mechanics but is 300% **** cause ubisoft are just stupid people only thinking about money. not able to provides servers

Hope you'll get bankrupt very soon for selling half borken product for 60€/$, thing that other gaming compagnies does not do (like valve, they provides most of the times decicated) or blizzard. Please learn from the big boy of this industry. if you wanna, one day, be taken seriously.

Regards, A gamer who wants to play on a game that actually works.

TDK.Sparda
02-16-2017, 05:57 PM
Did anyone manage to fix the problem?
I have been trying all day to play a proper match and get disconnected after 1 or 2 minutes in game...
Have tried for a few hours and all the time I spent in-game was in practice with bots, couldn't play with players without getting disconnected in less than 2 minutes...

BellaNoches
02-16-2017, 06:34 PM
1VS1 Brawl is the only thing that works reliably. Literally every other multiplayer mode, despite it's activity is nearly impossible to play. If Ubisoft refuses to fix this I'll be getting a refund, I didn't pay $70 for a short story mode and 1vs1. They also need to fix the issues with the Deluxe/Gold preorder items. This entire thing is just a pathetic mess.

murathc
02-16-2017, 07:28 PM
Did you play BETA?

played closed beta with no lag dc or error at all. 1v1 2v2 4v4 was all working perfectly.

played open beta with no lag or dc at all for 1v1. but 2v2 and 4v4 couldnt join almost a single game with open nat 100mbps dl 30 mbps ul.
as soon as the round begins me and lots of ppl dc

proof :

http://imgur.com/McCLWjx

Pincopallino097
02-16-2017, 07:30 PM
played closed beta with no lag dc or error at all. 1v1 2v2 4v4 was all working perfectly.

played open beta with no lag or dc at all for 1v1. but 2v2 and 4v4 couldnt join almost a single game with open nat 100mbps dl 30 mbps ul.
as soon as the round begins me and lots of ppl dc

proof :

http://imgur.com/McCLWjx

If I am not mistaken, Open BETA was an update for the closed one, so Aeecto may be right, 50 mins left for download

Yohei_Mito
02-16-2017, 07:51 PM
What I can not understand is, as no moderator has pronounced, knowing the serious problem they have. This disappointing silence is worth more than a thousand words to describe the ineffectiveness of Ubi, once again..... (Sometimes I wonder what the **ck is thinking the president of the company?)

Tillo.
02-16-2017, 07:59 PM
It's obvious, he thinks about getting your money and running away with it.

Jetoslash
02-16-2017, 08:01 PM
Am i the only one here to e xperience lagsn, slow reactions from game, especially tonight ? I mean half of what i'm doing is responding XD

davedxd
02-16-2017, 08:03 PM

ok, heres the thing, im trying to contact support for at least 5 days, no answer till now, im taking 10-20 minutes to find elimination matches even with the crappy skirmish mode, the game is region locked and this is ruining the experience for some countries, 2 days since release and i have to wait 20 minutes to find a match..

ShawnDeath
02-16-2017, 08:03 PM
I must be lucky. I never had the issues that BF4 had at release either. I find games so quick in the queue it's probably faster to back out after a game completes rather than hope everyone ready's up.

Gumavarie
02-16-2017, 08:05 PM
Why are you guys so surprised at this?

R6 Siege has the worst servers I've ever experienced. My numerous tech support chats resulted in three suggestions from Ubi: open my NAT, change my DNS and change my RTU settings. Which at the end of the day didn't solve anything, and should NEVER have to be done to play a game online to begin with, as no other games require this.

This is how Ubi conducts business. Take the money, provide mediocre servers and poor tech support and ignore the community.

This is why I didn't buy For Honor. I knew it would be the same old crap. And here we are.

davedxd
02-16-2017, 08:28 PM

R6 Siege has the worst servers I've ever experienced. My numerous tech support chats resulted in three suggestions from Ubi: open my NAT, change my DNS and change my RTU settings. Which at the end of the day didn't solve anything, and should NEVER have to be done to play a game online to begin with, as no other games require this.

This is how Ubi conducts business. Take the money, provide mediocre servers and poor tech support and ignore the community.

This is why I didn't buy For Honor. I knew it would be the same old crap. And here we are.

damn, shouldnt ahve bought it..

Tillo.
02-16-2017, 08:41 PM
R6 had these problems because it also run on p2p network. They switched to dedicated servers. I thought they had learned the lesson.

davedxd
02-16-2017, 08:55 PM

damn, i thought it would be this way but bought it anyway, so i deserved this time..

BakkaSupreme
02-16-2017, 08:58 PM
Sick and tired of this random disconnecting while you are in a winning game, ****ing ********.

Aeecto
02-16-2017, 09:20 PM
If I am not mistaken, Open BETA was an update for the closed one, so Aeecto may be right, 50 mins left for download

guess it worked, youīre playing and have no time for an update? :P

Veerdin-Wraith
02-16-2017, 09:27 PM
This level of server instability is just plain unacceptable.

Pincopallino097
02-16-2017, 09:46 PM
guess it worked, youīre playing and have no time for an update? :P

It didn't work, I played 1 match in domination and the... ERROR :(

DrExtrem
02-16-2017, 09:50 PM
I want to play multiplayer - but the matchmaker tends to put me in games with level 3 bots, where i get utterly destroyed (playing against bots 1-2) or I get match made with instable hosts.

I either get destroyed or when I find a good match, it is instable.

Network errors, failed connections, this is staying to get lame. I guess that you will have it fixed, when everybody's premium ran out. :>

Veerdin-Wraith
02-16-2017, 09:54 PM
I've been trying to connect to an elimination game for literally the past hour.

It's bad enough that I'm also risking getting dumped into skirmish (when literally all of my orders right now are elimination) but every time my game finds a server to connect to, it crashes with a connection error before I make it to the lobby.

I made it into one game recently, and it lasted all of about 3 minutes before it crashed again.

Garbage.

Scorpion753
02-16-2017, 10:07 PM
For evey time that i tried to join a game, i have 4-5 problems What kind of matchmaking is this?

http://oi66.tinypic.com/vg0r51.jpg

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2whm5w2.jpg

http://oi66.tinypic.com/153wq47.jpg

You get in Q for a game and fail, you do it again and fail and again, until you have lucky and work.

Then when it works, you will find in a game already started that goes 100-600... 50-700.... 200-800.... You can not even implement a system so that you do not join games that are already advanced? Do they call themselves developers? Is the most basic that exists being 2017....

The only thing that is noticed here, is that they do not invest a single cent in a quality online system, AND DO NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT P2P. that is disgusting.

completely agree with you.

The game as a whole is incredible. well done Ubisoft. however... you really spoiled a perfectly amazing looking cake with this ******ed p2p ********...

now.. I bought a gold edition and when I logged in I also noticed the in game shop.. well done on that.. already seen a lot of people buy these things... and I can see a lot of expansions to this game that will make even more money... GET US THE ****ING SERVERS... I'm DONE with people hosting games automatically. and I am forced to join... **** sake this is ******ed... laggy game it reminds me of how bad GG client was... you just sit there and pray you join a game that is fresh.. not at the very end.. and when you do.. you hold your fingers crossed you don't get that ****ing error and kick you out...

Pincopallino097
02-16-2017, 11:19 PM
bump, ubi please answer...

Tillo.
02-16-2017, 11:59 PM
Game being paused all the time is so frustrating. Dunno who's idea it was but it ain't bright.

Kina-ono
02-17-2017, 12:06 AM
this is my first time posting on these forums, and i'm only here to say: what with the unstable connection? i can only finish playervsplayer matches 2-10 times. i hate complaining, but this is frustrating me, and i've searched hours for solution. i'm soon to give up; great game, but the connectivity issues is making me boil

Tillo.
02-17-2017, 01:18 AM
Support told me they won't do the refund. So I'll call the CC company first thing tomorrow.

Delectable_Sin
02-17-2017, 01:32 AM
Support told me they won't do the refund. So I'll call the CC company first thing tomorrow.

If you tell the CC company that the game is unplayable, or that it's completely different than what they advertised, you should be able to get an immediate refund.

Anubis9
02-17-2017, 01:39 AM
If you tell the CC company that the game is unplayable, or that it's completely different than what they advertised, you should be able to get an immediate refund.

You will be able to refund it, as just state the product is not fit for purpose.

I have had my refund for the seasons pass as I wont invest in game if its own comapny ant, this game needs deadicated servers to stop any latency issues

GayForShugoki
02-17-2017, 05:31 AM
It’s pathetic for people to be refunding a game that works because it’s not perfect or flawless. The game works exactly as it’s advertised and forcing a refund via credit card is the ultimate low. I personally hope that Ubisoft terminates accounts that do it permanently.

It’s sad that people lack the patience to wait for fixes, changes, or anything that doesn’t happen at the snap of a finger. That $60 that you’re forcing back from the company could be someone’s wages because, you know, they have to sell games to keep people employed.

The worst thing as that Ubisoft are actually communicating with the players and people still aren’t satisfied.

The gaming industry is going down the toilet because of things like this. Hm. And you guys call yourself gamers? Pathetic.

P.S: I’m not even a Ubisoft fanboy. For Honor is a great game that has issues, like most games. Going up in arms because something isn’t working for you is – argh – it’s just infuriating. I am so glad I don’t work in the gaming industry. Holy.

Tillo.
02-17-2017, 05:44 AM
You are a joke, we should all be suing Ubisoft for an unfinished malfunctioning product.

Tyler-Durdin
02-17-2017, 05:44 AM
Actually the gaming industry is going down the toilet because we GAMERS are fed up with paying for a game essentially twice since implementation of SEASON PASSES only to get on release, a game while playable yes is an absolute disaster.
There was once a time when a game was released and needed no DLC or season pass propaganda to be successful this was the time when games were released in finished state. These days Money is the driving factor and we GAMERS are footing the bill for unfinished products.

GayForShugoki
02-17-2017, 05:52 AM
You are a joke, we should all be suing Ubisoft for an unfinished malfunctioning product.

The game isn't malfunctioning. It works perfectly for me. I may not be able to play 4v4's, but I'm fine with 1v1's and 2v2's for the moment. The game hasn't ever crashed, frozen, or bugged out in any way at all for me. How can you call me a joke when you're acting like a toddler that just got his dinosaur taken from him. Grow up, please.

I'd pay to see you attempt to sue Ubisoft. Please go ahead and try, waste thousands of dollars for a case that will be instantly dismissed in Ubisoft's favour.

Actually the gaming industry is going down the toilet because we GAMERS are fed up with paying for a game essentially twice since implementation of SEASON PASSES only to get on release, a game while playable yes is an absolute disaster.
There was once a time when a game was released and needed no DLC or season pass propaganda to be successful this was the time when games were released in finished state. These days Money is the driving factor and we GAMERS are footing the bill for unfinished products.

Season passes are optional and often only allow content to be received a few days earlier than other people. Think of it like a small beta for new content. DLC is a great way to implement future ideas for current games. Think of the Sims. DLC also brings back older players and allows for newer players to become interested. DLC has been around for ages, it was just called expansion packs before. World of Warcraft, hello?

Of course, money is the driving factor. The companies need money to make games. Oh, my Lord. You and Tillo are absolutely delirious.

Tillo.
02-17-2017, 06:00 AM
I play Rainbow Six Siege and The Division and I don't have long matchmaking queues, game doesn't pause everytime someone leaves and no matches crash due to people leaving without getting rewards nor statistics.
So the game is not working properly, fact.

Zzzonked_
02-17-2017, 06:03 AM
Cant connect to any matches except 1v1 Duel. NAT type is green. Error 0004000008 over and over and over and over and over again.

murathc
02-17-2017, 06:16 AM
It’s pathetic for people to be refunding a game that works because it’s not perfect or flawless. The game works exactly as it’s advertised and forcing a refund via credit card is the ultimate low. I personally hope that Ubisoft terminates accounts that do it permanently.

It’s sad that people lack the patience to wait for fixes, changes, or anything that doesn’t happen at the snap of a finger. That $60 that you’re forcing back from the company could be someone’s wages because, you know, they have to sell games to keep people employed.

The worst thing as that Ubisoft are actually communicating with the players and people still aren’t satisfied.

The gaming industry is going down the toilet because of things like this. Hm. And you guys call yourself gamers? Pathetic.

P.S: I’m not even a Ubisoft fanboy. For Honor is a great game that has issues, like most games. Going up in arms because something isn’t working for you is – argh – it’s just infuriating. I am so glad I don’t work in the gaming industry. Holy.

you really have no idea how a company works.

you clearly have no idea about law.

you really have no idea what this thread about.

you really have no idea why people are refunding and you are just talking trash.

since no one is obligated to explain you, i will say in a simple sentence so maybe you may understand "lots of people cant play anything but 1v1 with open nats and much better internet connections than you would ever imagine like 350mbps/350mbps"

now please go away.

anxietyattacks
02-17-2017, 06:58 AM
The game isn't malfunctioning. It works perfectly for me. I may not be able to play 4v4's, but I'm fine with 1v1's and 2v2's for the moment. The game hasn't ever crashed, frozen, or bugged out in any way at all for me. How can you call me a joke when you're acting like a toddler that just got his dinosaur taken from him. Grow up, please.

I'd pay to see you attempt to sue Ubisoft. Please go ahead and try, waste thousands of dollars for a case that will be instantly dismissed in Ubisoft's favour.

Season passes are optional and often only allow content to be received a few days earlier than other people. Think of it like a small beta for new content. DLC is a great way to implement future ideas for current games. Think of the Sims. DLC also brings back older players and allows for newer players to become interested. DLC has been around for ages, it was just called expansion packs before. World of Warcraft, hello?

Of course, money is the driving factor. The companies need money to make games. Oh, my Lord. You and Tillo are absolutely delirious.

Seriously, if you are perfectly fine with all those issues people are currently experiencing, your logics really do not need to be in this thread. You are not being helpful. You are just being ignorant on the others problems defending the company.

Grow up, fanboy.

I_am_a_robot
02-17-2017, 07:22 AM
its true that its not functionning very well,, especially MM and people quitting and rollback. but they never advertised that they would have dedicated servers, you knew that before buying. they didnt misled you. im also annoyed by the bad perfomance dont get me wrong. i just hope they fix it because the game is great. just needs that fixed and a bit of balancing (im looking at you assassins)

Gumavarie
02-17-2017, 09:56 AM

It's only certain developers that are pulling this crap.

I'll just be supporting developers like CD Projekt Red & Bethesda( though they have DLC's they're entirely worth it) from now on, who make 100% finished, quality games that aren't designed to leech you of money and aren't 30% complete upon release.

Yvendel
02-17-2017, 10:07 AM
And this is what I expected it would gonna happen. It's a shame, really.

I'll be waiting a functional matchmakin and connection system.

Furholden
02-17-2017, 10:09 AM
Well maybe they were trying to make it realistic.

You know, in the medieval times, internet connections were pretty bad.

Gumavarie
02-17-2017, 10:23 AM
Well maybe they were trying to make it realistic.

You know, in the medieval times, internet connections were pretty bad.

Ahaha good lord I laughed hard at this.

Latergator1
02-17-2017, 11:15 PM
8500 Views 13 pages and UBI still with their head in the sand. SHAME.

Pincopallino097
02-17-2017, 11:16 PM
8500 Views 13 pages and UBI still with their head in the sand. SHAME.

Really...

Thanapetus
02-18-2017, 12:07 AM
Daniel C @Ubisoft Support wrote: Feb 14, 2017 at 06:49 PM EST
We are unable to supply a refund for a purchase that has been processed successfully. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Below is a link if you have any questions about the Ubisoft Store's refund policies.

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000024857/Returns-Cancellations/

Note: We do not have the ability to supply technical support for titles that were not published by Ubisoft. If you are having issues installing, launching or playing a non-Ubisoft title purchased from the Ubisoft Store, you will need to contact the game developer's technical support.

GG I got scammed rough and deep :cool:

Initiate a chargeback through your credit card or if you purchased it through gamestop claim it is broken and will not read on your unit.

Latergator1
02-21-2017, 07:37 AM
To all the people saying "Ubisoft doesn't care because they already have your money" I say this:

Obviously the only way to make Ubi care is to make them NOT have your money anymore. Every single person in this thread posting with the same issue or the tens of thousands reading with similar issues needs to dispute the charge amount with their Credit Card Company.

This product is not working as advertised when 90% of the game, all multiplayer aspects are not accessible. They might notice when floods of chargebacks start rolling in. If you make it more costly for them to ignore the problem than do the decent thing and deal with it they may take action. Either way, I'd strongly suggest no one supports this company in any way again after this debacle.

DaWeirdWAAAGH
02-21-2017, 07:54 AM
- have 2 cases in support. 1 about refund and other about connection region problem.
- about connection i talked in live chat, give them all asked information.
- 1 week. They didn't answer about both cases.
- premium ends today.
- ubisoft scammers.

DaWeirdWAAAGH
02-21-2017, 09:14 AM
where do you live?

Kazakhstan. 250 km out of me Russian Federation, Omsk.

Supporter said "AndyG: I'm sorry there aren't many players in your region", but why I CONNECT to chinese players? Trash ubisoft's p2p. P2P thinks i should play with laggy red ping chinese (taiwan, thailand, korea mostly play vs this country players), not with EU or CIS green ping no lag regions.

On closed beta test i not have this issue, it's starts on obt, then still in release. They just lock me in china region without any reason because not many players play on my KZ region, fkn funny.

Tillo.
02-23-2017, 04:59 PM
After several calls and e-mails with attachments to these forums CC couldn't reimburse because of the time that has passed. Which most of it was wasted with bugisoft support trying to solve my no connectivity problems.
So now I'm stuck with the rest of you nabzors who fell like me :D

Either way, this is not my first p2p game. It is the first taking such long matchmaking queues, it is the first that pauses the game everytime someone leaves/disconnects and it is the first where if the host leaves the game crashes leaving you without reward nor stats. Good job bugisoft.

ScSGenesis
02-23-2017, 05:09 PM
just sign here and share it where you can

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-ubisoft-please-add-dedicated-servers

Gensui.Musashi
02-23-2017, 05:11 PM
since that stupid hotfix i have always a red NAT. how the hell should i play the game now

Tillo.
02-23-2017, 05:13 PM
Already did and been fighting about this nonesense from the very first day.
Support kept stalling me to keep their money.

Tillo.
02-24-2017, 04:27 AM
Thank you for your feedback...haven't you had enough feedback already?
Every social media talking about how terrible the connection is in this game.

Tillo.
02-24-2017, 03:33 PM

It won't hurt to try, those of you who didn't sign the petition, please do.

iBladeRune
02-24-2017, 03:37 PM
It won't hurt to try, those of you who didn't sign the petition, please do.

Signed.

Tillo.
02-24-2017, 06:45 PM
Signed.

Thanks, we need a lot more!

C.R_U_S_A_D_E.R
02-24-2017, 07:24 PM
Signed

Poor P2P

Sign up for dedicated servers here: https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-ubisoft-please-add-dedicated-servers

Tillo.
02-24-2017, 09:04 PM
Thanks, keep 'em coming!

Tillo.
02-24-2017, 11:58 PM
Don't stop asking for dedicated servers. R6 got them after while, so should we.

Daikuza
02-25-2017, 01:02 AM
Seriously, those "community manager"...
Yes, there are many stupid posts, but there are also legit complains about the trash network and matchmaking.

Ubisoft, you don't communicate with us, you give as zero information 'how far you are with the patch', all you can do is... well, what are you actually doing? Pretty much nothing.

"Please contact the support, please click "here" to blablabla"

What a joke.

Tillo.
02-25-2017, 04:38 PM
Yeah I've been pointing that out too.
They are all over the forums threatening people not to bump threads and stuff but when it comes to the game...nothing.

Tillo.
02-25-2017, 08:07 PM

We need more people to sign please

Instanes
02-25-2017, 09:09 PM
Signed it.

I feel the past few days the connectivity has just become worse and worse.

I really want this game to succeed. its filled a hole I've had in my library for a very long time.

Slowthrob
02-25-2017, 09:26 PM
Just checked, I have 28 gigs worth of clips and screenshots of errors, crashes and matchmaking that's putting you in games that are already over or are you with 3 bot's against people. This is getting a bit old.

FUEGONOMICS
02-25-2017, 09:52 PM
i signed the petition, but i think the game went downhill too soon and to fast. in the end, it will be a money decision not to give the last 5k players a dedicated server system, for the same reason they elected not to do the same when they had potential to have millions of players.

put yourself in a designer's shoes: they know P2P sucks, its common knowledge. its an industry standard that if you intend to rock a multiplayer platform, you need dedicated servers. So its not like the realization is slowly hitting, this has been known for over a decade. If you implement it in a full price title in 2017, then you know you are releasing a full price game that does not play at the full price level. You know you are releasing junk. So a petition doesnt change the way you view your customers in any way, as long as 100k people buy the next 60 dollar nonworking title that gets released.

Even though I had to give up on Wd2 at the release for similar reasons, mainly zero multiplayer, I still bought For Honor because I thought that there would be no way that they could release two nonworking titles inside six months, and yet that actually happened, ahaha.

However, as a game reviewer, I have to say that Ubisoft is making my life easy. When you can honestly say in your game review that you believe you are playing the worst console game in the last 3 years, people remember what you say. Its hard to get away with making a false negative review, and its rare to not have something decent to say about the title. Having a legit reason to crap on this game has actually been great, far better than trying to come up with an angle.

Tillo.
02-26-2017, 02:54 AM
I still experience long matchmaking queues, pauses everytime someone leaves, crash if host leaves, random errors, etc.
Whenever I see someone with a red connection in the match they will teleport around me and hit me out of nowhere without being able to block/dodge/parry.
Same goes with GB counter, I prefer nowadays timing than beta's, but these connection problems make that little window hard to accomplish many times.

Tillo.
02-26-2017, 02:05 PM
Hey, please keep signing the petition and ask your friends to do the same: https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-ubisoft-please-add-dedicated-servers

gringojay
02-26-2017, 02:16 PM

Ubisoft that is a ******** response and you MUST know it. You MUST be aware of what I'm assuming is THOUSANDS of people getting disconnected from unstable games. I think tonight I managed to get to the end of 3 games without being DCd. When you're charging money for champion status which expires (we won't even talk about purchasing the game itself), there is an assumption there that you are getting a working product, no asterisk, no fine print, no nothin'. For you to accept people's money and offer only apologies in return is simply bad business. As this is a relatively young industry with little regulation, and few sources of supply for the demand, you will no doubt get away with this, the precedent has been set, and no one saw it happening. I wonder if this is a precedent for the future, where acts such as this will rightly be deemed criminal.....
go **** ya selves ya bunch of crooks

Tillo.
02-26-2017, 02:29 PM
Agreed, bugisoft's playing dead about this is lame.
Replies: 152
Views: 11,200

Leluxs81
02-26-2017, 02:42 PM
please fix this bug, a lot of people can't play for this connection problem. The only online game with paper's connection since 1900

Tillo.
02-26-2017, 06:32 PM
Sadly it is not a bug. I wouldn't mind if the netcode was good, but it is not.
Hopefully if we all keep posting they will notice us.

Tillo.
02-27-2017, 02:10 AM
Please don't start more threads about connection problems so we can all put our efforts in one place trying to be heard.
Use the search field on the top right corner xD

ProzZak82
02-27-2017, 02:57 AM
2 of my friend just left the game tonigth..... we were not able to complete a match<
anyway we can get a discount on this f...ing game? Not sure why I should pay full price when it's not working????

Tillo.
03-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Any changes?
Been away for a week, my friends told me that nothing has changed (apart from the patch).

FaceBiscuits
03-08-2017, 05:41 AM
I have green OPEN NAT and it takes me 10 minutes to find a match of ANYTHING. In open/closed beta I would get games almost instantly or after a minute. This is ridiculous and has only started happening on release.

Iskedo
03-08-2017, 05:58 AM
This might clear things up a bit: https://clips.twitch.tv/PuzzledRudeHareYee

Tillo.
03-08-2017, 06:19 AM
Clear things up?
We already know bugisoft ripped us off.

stickyfingergan
03-08-2017, 07:06 AM
thanks for leaving your feedback. It's not uncommon for there to be some configuring of ports or other aspects of the network for the need of gaming. Services are up and running, so my best suggestion at the moment would be to communicate with the support teams if you are unable to play. It sounds like this isn't the case for you, so the best thing is to be as specific as possible with issues you may be running into. It helps the team isolate issues that are reported. We'll continue to monitor the game and feedback. Feel free to leave any additional details or comments.

why would you use p2p servers???? Are you stupid!!!!!! I cant even play they game and i spent $ 100 dollars on the delux edition plus $50 dollars in steel so i guess that actually makes me the stupid one!!! Thanks ubi for the crappy servers! Please sell those servers and buy dedicated ones! Its sad to see an amazing game ruined by ubisoft

stickyfingergan
03-08-2017, 07:10 AM
This might clear things up a bit: https://clips.twitch.tv/PuzzledRudeHareYee

So did they say when it will be fixed?

Tillo.
03-08-2017, 10:04 PM
This is so bad...
I still have long matchmaking queues, mm errors, pauses, and dcs -.-

Tillo.
03-09-2017, 05:11 AM
While bugisoft plays dead, please sign the petition: https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-ubisoft-please-add-dedicated-servers

ChouMein123
03-09-2017, 05:42 AM
This is the last time I buy a game from ubisoft.

There is no support, at all, the p2p client means you guys don't care about us, your customers.

I bought the gold edition for 1000 pesos (mexico), the minimum wage is 80 pesos for an entire shift, so you must know where I'm going.

I encouraged my friend to buy the game, he just finished installing and he cant even open it, this is f00king ridiculous.

From now on I will talk **** about ubisoft with all my gamer friend and encourage them to not buy a game from you guys ever again.

I hope you go bankrupt in the next few years, you dont deserve anything else.

Tillo.
03-09-2017, 06:45 AM
I've heard Wildlands is having connection problems as well?

Blackball8
03-09-2017, 06:46 AM
i wanted to post my displeasure here as well. Getting error coded out of several matches a day when some scrub rage quits is very frustrating.

Tillo.
03-09-2017, 02:57 PM
I've heard Wildlands is having connection problems as well?

Can anyone confirm this?

mammakamelen
03-09-2017, 03:37 PM
They had dedicated servers from the start didnt they?

Tillo.
03-09-2017, 03:48 PM
No clue, I've heard people complaining about it so I wanted to know if it's real.

LeonSiegus
03-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Can anyone confirm this?

i scrolled through their Forums, and nothing about bad connections, or getting dropped.....

Zeitooine
03-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Yea honestly this is ****ing ******** now. I have been playing Xbox for 10 years now and i have never not ****ing once had to configure ports on my router. But i gave them the benefit of the doubt and did it. And sure as **** still doesn't work. 20 minutes just to get off the title screen, can't get into a match at all now, and this so called update that separated Deathmatch into Elimination and Skirmish doesn't work. And what do we get from Ubi****? Watch the last live stream. It's our fault. Are you ****ing kidding me?!?! We're playing the game wrong?!?! Getting of the title screen what the **** am I doing wrong???? Pressing the ****ing A button too hard?? The devs are making light of this ******** problem and so is the community manager, Pope is actually the ****ing worst community manager I've ever seen. I would ****ing kill to have Robert Bowling right now. Also making light of these issues and everyone is pissed.

ZoinhoShabalaba
03-09-2017, 06:03 PM
There is something that literally makes my a** fall from my bu**. After Earth is aligned with the seventh moon of Netuno and all the 9 gods of universe agreed that you can play for honor online and you finally, after trying for 32 hours, can matchmake for an online game and you are so happy..... booom! You lose connection in the middle of the game and LOSE all the XP and everything. I need to learn a new language to describe how pissed I`m at moment. Ubisoft, you guys already killed The Division (i loved that game), PLEASE, don`t do this to this game. i`m almost losing my faith on you guys.

Pastafarion
03-09-2017, 07:26 PM
Honestly, i dont normally complain... but WOW, it is horrid connection. It takes several tries and long wait times to finally get a game and then I am just hoping that it doesnt get disconnected in the middle. I dont have forever to play games at night and I can only get in a couple of matches over the course of an hour, it is really making me want to find another game to play.

Tillo.
03-09-2017, 09:29 PM
So frustrating. Bugisoft plays dead and turns a blind eye to this problem. They even blame the players, hope someone sues them and f them pretty good.

C.K.Paterson
03-09-2017, 09:49 PM
Had the Error code 0006000039 now about 20+ times in a row and it's getting ridiculous now. Searching for a game for the past half an hour or so and if it wasn't bad enough I'm 99% sure that I'm one game away from Rep 3 yet I can't get in a fracking game!

alexwaar
03-09-2017, 10:01 PM
every kind of 4x4 matches - i get disconnected the very second the match starts. im done with dueling honestly, i want some action and for last week it just doesnt work. not a single game i wasnt kicked out instantly

Sandpit77
03-09-2017, 11:18 PM

Actually it is uncommon. It wasn't uncommon 10+ years ago. This game is broken and the fact that the reps for the company won't even acknowledge that says volumes to me. There's no excuse for a AAA game title in 2017 to have these kinds of launch issues. You also completely dismiss that console players are having the same issues and it is most DEFINITELY uncommon for console players to have to reconfigure these types of settings simply to play a game.

Mariuska33
03-09-2017, 11:24 PM
Matchmaking failed. Returning to main menu. 0002000115. I get this error code a lot, about 2 in every 5 attempts to match make

thats np, but when u geting errors few times in a row when match is allmoste end and non reward , no exp and etc . thats really ....................

Mariuska33
03-09-2017, 11:26 PM
So frustrating. Bugisoft plays dead and turns a blind eye to this problem. They even blame the players, hope someone sues them and f them pretty good.

few more weeks like that and game will rip, noone will want to waste his time for ****, and nice fat minus for ubisoft

Tillo.
03-09-2017, 11:29 PM
They hide the online player amount now hahaha, hypocrites.

Tillo.
03-10-2017, 05:36 AM
Please sigh here for dedicated servers https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-ubisoft-please-add-dedicated-servers

DireNazgul
03-10-2017, 06:40 AM
Good evening,

I agree with their feedback, Ubisoft. You absolutely need to get rid of this Peer-to-Peer connection you are experimenting with. It puts us at a severe security risk using such network connections, not to mention how badly it hinders this amazing game's quality and performance. Prove that you care about our internet safety and security, and the well being of this game. Reestablish trust with your customers, and get real online servers immediately. Please, and thank you.

Best regards,
Dire

Tillo.
03-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Can't think of a competitive feature on this game based on p2p. Anyone can ddos kick you or simply cheat because there is no game check...

gutster2007
03-10-2017, 06:33 PM
Oh my god!!! Getting kicked out of games at the end without getting your rewards or orders is driving me crazy!! Half the time it times out when searching for a game. Or it just kicks you back to the main screen during a match!! U I soft you have to fix this. Upgrade your servers or whatever needs to be done before I throw my controller at my TV!! This is ridiculous!!!

RobR3kT
03-10-2017, 08:20 PM
So tired of wasting 30 mins in a game only to dc in the last few moments, usually in the middle destroying someone and about to win, only my reward winds up being a error box telling me Ubisoft robbed me for 60$. I understand i purchased this game with the intent to kill time but when 90% of my time is spent in a lobby only to dc halfway through a match... It begins to be infuriating.

Tillo.
03-10-2017, 11:01 PM
Same things happen to most of us, hence the downgrade in the player base which will continue if bugisoft keeps turning a blind eye.

Tillo.
03-11-2017, 01:08 AM
First reply about connectivity from a forum mod:

To get the bad news out of the way, we unfortunately do not have an ETA on a connectivity fix. We are definitely aware of the issues connectivity is presenting to players and we are working to resolve it as soon as possible. Theconnectivity is unfortunately not something that can be resolved in one patch. Over the course of future patches, we hope to eliminate all the issues that are negatively impacting connectivity.

We've started hosting weekly livestreams, on Tuesday at 1PM EST, where we have been bringing on the developers to talk about important issues, such as connectivity. On the most recent stream, which you can see here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1600490-(Updated-3-8-17)-Warriors-Den-Livestream-(Mar-7th)), we brought on For Honor's Online Game Director who talked specifically about connectivity. Other than the community team here on the forums, this stream is one of the best ways to hear about future fixes straight from the developers.

Kovah131
03-11-2017, 04:15 AM

Are you serious? Ubi STILL wont even admit its their fault. I honestly cannot believe they are trying to put it on players for not having the correct ports set up. Its really embarrassing that you guys would do this. This is not professional. And you, whoever you are, as a forum mod, are part of the problem. You guys selectively decide which posts you want to reply to and which ones to ignore. You ignore all posts that logically attack the MANY, MANY faults of this game. Then when you do respond, its vague, provides no information, and doesnt move the conversation forward. Honestly don't even have words to describe how horrible the PR is with this company.

Tillo.
03-11-2017, 03:17 PM
Precisesly, that's why we are so frustrated about it.

Death_Sled
03-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Fix your freaking game ubisoft I'm tired of disconnecting. It's been weeks. Your servers are terrible and I'm about ready to quit your game. Fix it or I'm done.

Spuntkruncheon
03-11-2017, 07:40 PM
Ok Ubisoft I'll be as polite as possible so you don't close the thread.You do deserve all the insults in the world for delivering an unstable product to your customers, but I'll try.
By the year 2017 matchmaking shouldn't take long, we shouldn't have pauses while we are fighting everytime someone disconnects not only is annoying but it teleports you back a few seconds where you get killed or missed the chance to kill someone. What is worse, many times the match will end without giving any reward, unacceptable.
My nat is green and good, this has nothing to do with my internet speed or configuration. Ubi should not ask players to mess with their router configurations as it needs some knowledge about it to do so.
P2P simulation has failed. We have tested in every tech test, alpha and beta and it didn't work. It is certainly not working in the final release. You already have our money, there are no more excuses about tests or alpha or beta looking for feedback, this is the end game and we want to play it smoothly uninterrupted and with rewards & statistics at the end.

Proof that p2p doesn't work: https://youtu.be/tAU5bIalbnc

Just do it.

This game is unplayable online. must have played for a bout four hours today and only managed to get through two or three games without an error. my connection is fine!
I WANT A REFUND!!

Its a real shame because when it works its great.

Nallen3
03-11-2017, 07:53 PM
I cnanot play at all now. Before the hotfix på PC i could join 1/3 of my games. Now i cannot even play solo vs AI. I have tried to connect all day to one AI game and all i get is this 7-00000000004 error. Why ubisoft???

stake008
03-11-2017, 08:06 PM
This is awful. I should have known better. I thougot match making would get better but for me it has gotten WORSE. Shame on Ubisoft for blaming players router settings and Internet speeds. I am embarrassed for spending $100 on a Ubisoft game. I will never buy another Ubisoft game without dedicated servers. Ubisoft took the cheap way out and they need to pay for it... end of rant//

ChouMein123
03-11-2017, 08:23 PM
We should boycott ubisoft, this is ridiculous, you robbed us.

Now the game not only has connectivityissues, i need to re dowload it every third time I try to open it, and once dowloaded i get an error 200000, you can not blamemy internet nor my router settings, since I can play every single game in human history but this piece of ****.

Last experience I had this bad was with another ubisoft game back in the 2000s and the issue was that the cd came in broke, with that one I knew what to expect, with this game I can only be mad at myself for trusting you guys with my money and buying the gold version of the game.

I want a refund.

Tillo.
03-12-2017, 01:21 AM
Bugisoft avoiding responsibility: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1605117-How-to-get-a-refund

Archeley
03-12-2017, 01:37 AM
I did not know a game can have such an unstable network connection until I played this one. Connection Error kicked me back to main menu 4 times in a row during mid of my games.

Orolinwe
03-12-2017, 09:23 AM
Rocket League, from a tiny indie developer, had servers around the world on day one, and came out FREE on the PS4 and $19.99 on Steam.

For Honor, from one of the biggest publisher/developer companies in gaming, came out with BROKEN, CRAP p2p for $60.00 - $120.00.

And it's for stuff like this that people hate on Ubisoft. And without doubt For Honor will be the last Ubisoft game I purchase if it isn't fixed.

Inziladun84
03-12-2017, 10:50 AM
haha I am even unable to apply this "hotfix" after I did not log in for 2 days!! Its says that I do not have net connection or enough space on the drive :D (both of those two are incorrect)
What a fraud this gaming industry has become and I am even bigger fool for supporting them!!

FaceBiscuits
03-12-2017, 05:27 PM
Rocket League, from a tiny indie developer, had servers around the world on day one, and came out FREE on the PS4 and $19.99 on Steam.

For Honor, from one of the biggest publisher/developer companies in gaming, came out with BROKEN, CRAP p2p for $60.00 - $120.00.

And it's for stuff like this that people hate on Ubisoft. And without doubt For Honor will be the last Ubisoft game I purchase if it isn't fixed.

Amen... Learned my lessons with Ubi, I love the game but how can I do so if the connection issues are stopping me.

Tillo.
03-12-2017, 08:55 PM
Been trying to play skirmish for 2 hours now. We are being sent back to menu due to people quitting -.-

Tillo.
03-13-2017, 04:54 AM
While bugisoft says that they will improve connectivity through upcoming patches, please sign the petition to get dedicated servers: https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-ubisoft-please-add-dedicated-servers

Jolvark
03-13-2017, 05:13 AM

This answer itīs so stupid, ALL OF YOU know that p2p connection didinīt work for this game, all players have the same problems doesnt matter the country, internet connection, PC gear, what kind of "specifications" you need to give us back an usefull answer? ofcorse we can play some matches, but the idea for a game itīs to be aviable to play ALL MATCH in a stable way, that video wasnīt specific enough? COME ON.

For Honor will die between april and may or it will turn into F2P to die 2 months later, like Evolve but faster. I will never buy another game from ubi and im sitll playing this in an attemp to make my wasted money worth.

Fx2050
03-13-2017, 09:10 AM
i hardly play and never reallyu seen an issue until last night

connectyion always good bnut last night red nat and kicked from asingle play game. jumped on multiplayer and couldnt get in any
then my connection went green and still issues so i gave up

not happy and clearly found the issue many have

Tillo.
03-13-2017, 06:40 PM
Not only bugisoft delivers a faulty product but they will censor you if you complain about it:

Dear Tillo.,

You have received an infraction at Ubisoft Forums.

Reason: Trolling/Spamming
-------
Hi Tillo -
You're receiving an infraction for bumping threads, which is against forum rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907678-Forum-Rules?p=10142076&viewfull=1#post10142076). Moreover, you bumped a thread by spamming via an off-topic post unrelated to the topic of the thread.
Please be sure to review our forum rules and Code of conduct (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1571524-Code-of-Conduct) to prevent any future infractions as 3 infractions will result in a suspension of your account.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

Bugisoft avoiding responsibility: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1605117-How-to-get-a-refund

All the best,
Ubisoft Forums

Surely this will be another offense, so ya'll have fun.

BearZ-RLZ
03-14-2017, 08:49 PM
Please, repair server.

Chettone
03-14-2017, 10:45 PM
Servers are the only solution if you want players from all the world to gather at one place. Currently in my region, south America we are around 200 players (it reaches 2000 players worldwide at the lower peaks) during morning time and its impossible to find games.

If you ever plan to put ranked games, YOU NEED SERVERS.
If you plan to put spectator mode where hundred of players can see 1 game, YOU NEED SERVERS.
If you want to fight people who abuse their connectivity, YOU NEED SERVERS.

Steam spy is already showing that your game is dying at a very fast rate. Dont let it die and please for once listen to your community Ubi$oft.

Turric4n666
03-14-2017, 10:52 PM
Servers are the only solution if you want players from all the world to gather at one place. Currently in my region, south America we are around 200 players (it reaches 2000 players worldwide at the lower peaks) during morning time and its impossible to find games.

If you ever plan to put ranked games, YOU NEED SERVERS.
If you plan to put spectator mode where hundred of players can see 1 game, YOU NEED SERVERS.
If you want to fight people who abuse their connectivity, YOU NEED SERVERS.

Steam spy is already showing that your game is dying at a very fast rate. Dont let it die and please for once listen to your community Ubi$oft.

Uhm, you will never have servers for worldwide play in a fast paced game. pings would be decently high across continents.
Not saying that dedicated servers wouldnīt be better, but you will not gather ALL people across the globe.

NeoLocutus
03-15-2017, 12:17 AM

Hi FredEx919, wanna know what the problem is? I'm happy to help.
I wasted 49,99€ (luckily I saved a few bucks on this waste of time, money and space) to get error codes and not a single decent game.

Here you go, man, look at what my problems with this game are:

- Error 7-0000000004
- Error 0000000004
- Error 0000000006
- Error 0000000008
- Error 0006000037
- Error 0006000039
- Error 0004000019

EVERY. DAMN. TIME!

EVEN. DURING. SINGLE. PLAYER!

My Internet works fine, there are games better developed than this that work without any issue.
My modem has 1 month of life-time, NAT is green, I have an Open NAT on my Xbox One network settings, ports are forwarded correctly.

I can also troubleshoot every single error I stated above: the problem is that your game is clearly broken.
Fix? Sell it, trade it in or simply put it in your library to collect dust.

You don't even try blaming our network configurations, or our internet connections to justify your utter inability to deliver an industrial product without faults (at least playable, I'll grant you this).

Tillo.
03-15-2017, 08:42 AM
Same story today trying to accomplish the skirmish order: one game crashing after another because the game is broken and it can't handle quitters. What was worse is that after 4-5 crashes we get to fight a good team, we were behind the entire match, even gone through breaking, we turned it around won the match the other team quit and bang, no xp no steel nor statistics after one hell of a game.
Seriously hang whoever is responsible for this -.-

LinkDrako
03-15-2017, 08:52 AM

Please explain how that is helpful? No one has to do any of that anymore as its all done for you upon installation assuming you use proper programs. And what is this bullcrap about a $30 subscription? Are you joking with that? You OWE us a working game with servers. If this is your answer, I want my refund now. I will have no qualms with a lawsuit should you fail to uphold your end of this purchase and service. And considering the amount of bad publicity you are already getting, the amount of refunds you have already had to give... I doubt your team can manage any more mistakes.

NeoLocutus
03-15-2017, 10:40 AM
Please explain how that is helpful? No one has to do any of that anymore as its all done for you upon installation assuming you use proper programs. And what is this bullcrap about a $30 subscription? Are you joking with that? You OWE us a working game with servers. If this is your answer, I want my refund now. I will have no qualms with a lawsuit should you fail to uphold your end of this purchase and service. And considering the amount of bad publicity you are already getting, the amount of refunds you have already had to give... I doubt your team can manage any more mistakes.

Simple: it's not helpful at all. Maybe the poor guy is working for an outsourcing company that is instructed by the ridiculous marketing department of Ubisoft on how to answer on the forum.
They're like some big companies that on Google Play answer to angry comments, brutally smashing their failing apps, with "We are so sorry! Did you try rebooting your phone?".

About the lawsuit: I'm pretty sure they covered this in their T&C. Don't waste time and money in a court battle with this shame of a company: just don't buy their game anymore.

I already erased Watch_Dogs 2 from my wishlist and won't buy anything else from Ubisoft.

whis-
03-15-2017, 06:27 PM
ok ubisoft i'll be as polite as possible so you don't close the thread.you do deserve all the insults in the world for delivering an unstable product to your customers, but i'll try.
P2p simulation has failed. We have tested in every tech test, alpha and beta and it didn't work. It is certainly not working in the final release. You already have our money, there are no more excuses about tests or alpha or beta looking for feedback, this is the end game and we want to play it smoothly uninterrupted and with rewards & statistics at the end.

Proof that p2p doesn't work: https://youtu.be/tau5bialbnc

just do it.

I agree with everything he said. Please dedicated servers now.

fantasmawu
03-15-2017, 09:08 PM
same

MrG.spk
03-16-2017, 02:51 AM
buff peacepeeker

ChaosModel
03-16-2017, 03:09 AM
I highly doubt that Ubisoft will do anything to fix this issue folks, it's been present since day 1, they knew about, claimed their network architecture would be fine and took our money, so..ya. I'll never buy another MP Ubi game again.

SURESHOT22
03-16-2017, 05:07 AM
Ive been here through it all.

Alpha. Tech. Closed and open betas.
I think maybe i disconnected 3x total through all those. Now i cant complete 1 4vs4 match of any type and sometimes not even dual or brawl.

We are all extremely mad and rightfully so.

I personally absolutely LOVE this game and its a game ive always wanted.

Now its unplayable.

We all love the game and want to play it and thats why everyone is so mad.

I really truely hope you fix the issues soon. Its infuriating when everytime you get soooo close to finally completing a match with only seconds left to get the error...

It sucks that my 30 days champ status from my gold edition is getting wasted but i do hope you guys at least reimburse that when this is all straightened out.

Im not giving up on this game yet because i truely do love it and want to keep playing it.

Please fix this asap.

Really dont want this game to fail.

gateless
03-16-2017, 05:18 AM
Just wanted to reply for added visibility on the issue -- I've gone from approximately 10% match disconnects in 4v4 to approximately 70% disconnects post-patch. We've passed the point of playability unfortunately

NewRocketMorton
03-16-2017, 05:33 AM
The number of cancelled games due to connection issues is embarrassing.

Fix this or you run the risk of creating a negative reputation for your games. I certainly will think twice before buying another Ubisoft game.

Bob__Gnarly
03-16-2017, 05:46 AM
Fix this or you run the risk of creating a negative reputation for your games.

I think they missed the bus on that one already.

The current situation is pretty dire, to the point where I think an actual dev needs to address the issue with the community. No more generic 'we're fixing this over the course of future patches' responses, but an actual dev addressing the community with how they plan on tackling this disaster and when they believe they can get their game working properly. I was expecting such a response in their last stream, but it was only very briefly brushed over in the stream's chat.

mammakamelen
03-16-2017, 06:35 AM
Now, with a p2p system you are reliant on people. For Honor has lost over 50% of ita rather small playerbase. I predicted three weeks until dead on pc.

I PREDICT DEESE TINGS. THE DOUBLE CHAMP DOES WHAT THE **** HE WANTS.

Tillo.
03-16-2017, 07:30 PM
After playing for a couple of hours today I can say that nothing has changed.
The game is still broken. Long matchmaking queues, matchmaking errors, game pauses and crashes :(

whis-
03-17-2017, 06:29 PM
I'm done with this crap company. Impossible to play with this stupid p2p, i've payed USD 100 for an unfinished game full of technical issues and failures.

k-a-m-u-s
03-17-2017, 11:03 PM
Please fix the connectivity, is getting worse instead of getting better.(after the updates)

RatedChaotic
03-17-2017, 11:37 PM
23 pages and going. Come on Ubi, I'll give you props for trying something new. But enough is enough. Put this p2p back on the drawing board and just give us servers. Maybe by FH5 you may have something there. But its not now.

The_UnBr0k3n1
03-18-2017, 10:26 AM
*Casually looks back at post on page 7 (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1578153-Connectivity?p=12315995&viewfull=1#post12315995) made during open BETA*
*Glances at current page count of 23*

Well... fat lot of good that did. /sarcasm
I mean, what is even the point of having a beta if you're not going to listen to constructive feedback?

Honestly, I'm not surprised - just really disappointed at this point. I think I'm done pre-ordering games from Ubisoft for a while. I've been such a good little fan since the Prince of Persia franchise, but in recent years I've just been burned too many times. I'm just so tired of paying twice (base game + season pass) for what is essentially an incomplete/broken product. I think it started with that draconian DRM on Assassin's Creed II, and it all just went downhill from there. I mean, Ubisoft really should have learned their lesson by now with Rainbow Six Siege.

I sincerely hope Ubisoft can turn For Honor around, because this game had so much potential. It's just incredibly sad to see it squandered away like this... For goodness sake, look at these player count trends (http://www.githyp.com/for-honor-117356/player-count/)! The game has managed to lose over half its player base over these issues within two weeks of release...

robtheman30
03-18-2017, 01:50 PM

I am in Canada, my friend in the U.S the same thing, it's not regional, it's wordwide...they charge $79.99 for the game, sell a crapload of games that are broken, I contacted support and they said they cannot help me with the port thing, told me to google it...that was support's response....google it, unbelievable... The game is great besides the fact that it kicks you out of matches every other game and every time 1 person leaves a match the thing freezes and then screws up your position... I loved the far cry games, ubisoft makes decent offline games but this attempt at an online game is bullcrap and highway robbery.. Every player who has had to suffer with this problem should receive some sort of reimbursement... this is very unprofessional of your company to sell a broken merchandise and not even give us the customers an idea of when you will get it fixed...take a tiny bit of the money you took from all of us customers and put it into some reliable servers... come on guys, this is pathetic!

Tillo.
03-19-2017, 07:49 PM
This is not a region based issue. Sadly we are all suffering from it.
Duel and brawl might have fewer connectivity issues but 4v4 modes are unbearable.

Veerdin-Wraith
03-19-2017, 09:08 PM
For me the weirdest thing is about time... If I play during the day or afternoon, I can usually find games fairly well. But if I play during the evening, night, or, god forbid, after 12pm, then I can't find anything outside duels. It doesn't matter what the "activity" meter says, either, it's always error after error after error.

I highly doubt I'm the only person in the Oceanic zone playing For Honor after midnight on the weekend. I mean, c'mon...

Bob__Gnarly
03-19-2017, 10:46 PM
Still more broken than ever.

Keep up the good work!

For me the weirdest thing is about time... If I play during the day or afternoon, I can usually find games fairly well. But if I play during the evening, night, or, god forbid, after 12pm, then I can't find anything outside duels. It doesn't matter what the "activity" meter says, either, it's always error after error after error.

I highly doubt I'm the only person in the Oceanic zone playing For Honor after midnight on the weekend. I mean, c'mon...

For me, I can't find anything in the mornings, same region as you.

Chettone
03-20-2017, 10:28 PM
Still more broken than ever.

Keep up the good work!

For me, I can't find anything in the mornings, same region as you.

If I had to guess, I would say that Ubi$oft will remove or expand the ping limit to pair you with people all around the world and say "you wanted to play with lag, here you go! We are not paying for servers! NEVER! muahahaha!"

wezoo69
03-20-2017, 11:05 PM
Did you try allocating the dirt you eat? Maybe you should download some more system32.dll for your ROM-SATA. I heard if you wish upon a star, your wish may come true as well.

Tillo.
03-21-2017, 03:24 PM
We keep it going, 23 pages, 230 replies, 19,395 views and only one reply from a mod that didn't satisfy anyone.
Playerbase shrinking every day, connectivity getting worse instead of improving.
All we want to do is play uninterrupted, so sad...

FredEx919
03-21-2017, 03:35 PM
Did you try allocating the dirt you eat? Maybe you should download some more system32.dll for your ROM-SATA. I heard if you wish upon a star, your wish may come true as well.

Lets avoid creating fake quotes. It'll only result in the thread being closed.

Flipmeisters
03-21-2017, 03:35 PM
I love this game, but it is unplayable really. You really need to fix this or at least give some answer. I am slowly abandoning the game and not been able to play Dominion since 1 week!

Tillo.
03-21-2017, 03:44 PM
Lets avoid creating fake quotes. It'll only result in the thread being closed.

Ehm no. Do not close this thread. That and being harrassed by mods clearly demonstrates you willing to shut us up instead of giving straight answers.

FredEx919
03-21-2017, 03:44 PM
We keep it going, 23 pages, 230 replies, 19,395 views and only one reply from a mod that didn't satisfy anyone.
Playerbase shrinking every day, connectivity getting worse instead of improving.
All we want to do is play uninterrupted, so sad...

We'll continue to share upcoming changes, details regarding live update, patches etc in the official announcements section. While we didn't have guest to cover some of these topics on the stream last week, we should have someone available to discuss some of these today. Connectivity is still a priority so we'll continue to work toward improvements.

Ehm no. Do not close this thread. That and being harrassed by mods clearly demonstrates you willing to shut us up instead of giving straight answers.

I never want to close threads and as long as we're communicating and discussing things in a constructive way, you'll never see me do so.

Tillo.
03-21-2017, 03:45 PM
I don't give a damn about your streams.
All I care is that I cannot play uninterrupted and you fail to fix it, fail to provide support about it and failed to return my money over a non working product.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-21-2017, 07:34 PM
Listen everyone it's your internet you need to port forward ubi said so. lol get ****ed not my internet all other games never been disconnected once it's your crappy peer to peer you made a bad call take the game offline for 4 weeks make server get on with it we are not dumb we know it's not us unless you have give me 100% proof it is.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-21-2017, 07:36 PM
Please contact support or submit a ticket we will get back to in in 100,000 years.

evenstar69
03-21-2017, 10:49 PM
error ########37
"you have disconnected game, this is the 100 time im giving you error, and since you are seeing this massage you havent broken the console yet! maybe this is that moment!"

Tillo.
03-22-2017, 03:53 PM
Are you guys being difficult to find 4v4 modes?
Less players every day.
Smart choice from bugisoft to hide their playerbase.

Worldeditor666
03-22-2017, 04:52 PM
I really enjoy the gameplay. Even that much - I still play a lot. But every 4vs4 match 2-6 peaple disconnects and developers still have done nothing at all. They keep saying - connectivity is their main priority, but only changes we see are small balance fixes (which doesnt matter, because all matches are completely random, while any player might disconnect in midstrike) and new steel stuff in a shop. Can community manager explain: why are you focus on things that doesnt matter and there are no improvements in main flaw of the game? There is already a month and almost all the community dropped the game. Can we take this attitude as proof that your company just want to steal some money and dissapear?

NeoLocutus
03-22-2017, 05:18 PM
Are you guys being difficult to find 4v4 modes?
Less players every day.
Smart choice from bugisoft to hide their playerbase.

I saw "medium activity" on Dominion for the first time yesterday.
I'm not surprised, since the game is still broken to some degree.

I don't experience many disconnections after the last live update, but man that f**cking 0000000008 error strips me of any will to continue playing.

teamspirit1
03-22-2017, 05:56 PM
We'll continue to share upcoming changes, details regarding live update, patches etc in the official announcements section. While we didn't have guest to cover some of these topics on the stream last week, we should have someone available to discuss some of these today. Connectivity is still a priority so we'll continue to work toward improvements.

I never want to close threads and as long as we're communicating and discussing things in a constructive way, you'll never see me do so.

when are we going to get patch ?

ScSGenesis
03-22-2017, 06:00 PM
guys we have reached 6k players, its a race against the time Ubisoft. I know u allready got our money, but you dont know how many people u pissed of with this unfinished game and its not the first time u delievere such a garbage. Hopefully the costumers will learn from it and will think about 3 times, before buying a ubisoft game.

Tillo.
03-23-2017, 04:58 PM
Time goes and nothing has changed. Been the same since closed beta for me, as I didn't play alpha nor tech tests.
Long matchmaking queues. Matchmaking errors sending me back to menu. Game pausing and game crashing. I have played p2p games before and that didn't happen so the netcode excuse won't work.
Furthermore, bugisoft staff has no clue how to provide good customer service. Filled with lies, blind eyes and pointing fingers at the customers -.-

Veerdin-Wraith
03-23-2017, 05:22 PM
Following the recent patch, I've been dropped from 4 of the 6 games I've played since loading back up. I've also failed to find a server around 5 times in between, so nothing new there. But this "improved network stability" seems to be missing a few letters, specifically the letters "I" and "N", right before the word "Stability".

Bob__Gnarly
03-23-2017, 10:51 PM
guys we have reached 6k players, its a race against the time Ubisoft. I know u allready got our money, but you dont know how many people u pissed of with this unfinished game and its not the first time u delievere such a garbage. Hopefully the costumers will learn from it and will think about 3 times, before buying a ubisoft game.

I can only find games of Dominion during prime time and weekends. I was trying to complete a Skirmish order for 2 days and just gave up as it's not fun staring at the searching for players screen. The game's dead as far as I'm concerned.

Tillo.
03-24-2017, 05:50 AM
Funny how they state that connectivity is their high priority but they introduce new cosmetics and effects while the connection gets worse and the playerbase continues shrinking.