PDA

View Full Version : This game got something wrong...

TucuReborn
02-14-2017, 06:30 PM
Salt was rare and valuable in the middle ages.

DeOrignalDakc
02-14-2017, 06:46 PM
Thank you, made me laugh

TucuReborn
02-14-2017, 07:15 PM
I wonder how many people here have played games competitively before and actually know how balance in a game works. Or are you guys just so determined for this game to be good you can just sit there and pretend like it has no problems. This game has issues and that's a fact.

I wonder how many people here have heard a joke before before and actually know how humor works. Or are you guys just so determined for this joke to be taken seriously you can just sit there and pretend like it is a serious post. This is a joke and that's a fact.

Now, how about instead of you complaining, in a joke thread no less, you actually get the stick out of your ***?

Ask yourself your own questions.

How does balancing work? It works, generally, around high tier play. What comes with that? Actual skill and not mindlessly complaining and throwing irrelevant comments out.

We pretend like it has no problems? No, we accept there are problems. The difference is this is humor. I'm not even remotely saying there are no problems, but there are people with a lot of salt and it's funny. You proved this nicely, and I partly owe you for that.

Now how about you stop complaining where it's not needed?

TucuReborn
02-14-2017, 07:19 PM
And instead of laughing at people who want a good game why don't you try and contribute to making this game better.

Nowhere in my posts have I laughed at people who want a good game. I laughed at salty people, which you are lumping yourself in with. Don't try to put words in my mouth.

Take your complaints about balance elsewhere, because this is a joke thread and it clearly went over your head.

Rabid Malamute
02-14-2017, 07:22 PM
Nowhere in my posts have I laughed at people who want a good game. I laughed at salty people, which you are lumping yourself in with. Don't try to put words in my mouth.

Take your complaints about balance elsewhere, because this is a joke thread and it clearly went over your head.

While I agree with you whole-heartedly, you do need to understand the whole point of these forums is to discuss, complain about, and try to resolve problems with the game by trying to get the Dev's attention. No need to be so snarky with the saltines :P