PDA

View Full Version : Linking to twitch Prime not working

MidnightVanilla
02-14-2017, 06:26 PM
I can't seem to figure out how to link my Twitch prime with my Ubisoft acccount. I go to the twitch website and go to connections and Ubisoft just is not their. all i see is amazon, blizzard, steam, youtube, twitter, facebook. Is it just not up yet or am i doing something wrong?

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-283646-16/get-exclusive-loot-with-twitch-prime-starting-february-14th

here is the link with the guide on how to link it but its not very specific and its not available on the twitch page yet, any one have success?

JacenVayn
02-14-2017, 06:34 PM
Go to https://www.twitch.tv/directory/following
Open left side panel. There should be something in the middle like "Free with Prime", extend, click the For Honor thing. A new site opens, login with Twitch.

Reaper_Sykko
02-14-2017, 07:06 PM
ok can somone explain to me what im doing wrong? when i go on the link to select on what Platform i want my reward , i pick ps+ and when i connect with twitch it says " sorry you need to be a member to receive the reward" member of what? i have twitch prime , wtf

JacenVayn
02-14-2017, 08:11 PM
Maybe Playstation+? I'm not sure, I play on PC and it worked fine.

H3adl3ssChicken
02-14-2017, 08:13 PM
You need to be a member of Uplay, I believe.

Reaper_Sykko
02-14-2017, 08:17 PM
You need to be a member of Uplay, I believe.

how do i do that? i have uplay lol

Reaper_Sykko
02-14-2017, 10:59 PM
halp

Demiz3r
02-14-2017, 11:00 PM
Here is the link to link your twitch prime account to ubisoft. That is the link twitch gave me to redeem the loot. you have to be twitch prime subscriber.
https://forhonor-twitchulcredeem.ubi.com/en-US/selector

Reaper_Sykko
02-14-2017, 11:03 PM
Here is the link to link your twitch prime account to ubisoft. That is the link twitch gave me to redeem the loot. you have to be twitch prime subscriber.
https://forhonor-twitchulcredeem.ubi.com/en-US/selector

i have twitch prime and i have uplay idk whats wrong

"sorry but you must be a member to claim this loot" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reaper_Sykko
02-14-2017, 11:06 PM
i dont wana ****ing lose 10k Worth of steel

Reaper_Sykko
02-14-2017, 11:15 PM
how come on the screen when it says pick your Platform or account or w.e it only shows my name on PC? thers 3 buttons one pc one psn and one xbox , i dont know why mine says PC , i dont play on PC , what happens if i click on PC instead of link psn?

acanino781
02-15-2017, 05:09 PM
No deluxe pack items, now I can't link my Ubi account to twich to get THOSE rewards. Like seriously Ubisoft, this isn't your first game release....can you at least make it so that SOMETHING works on this game? Get stuck at the damn captcha trying to link my twitch account to Ubisoft....unbelievable.....the captcha.......

THECHAMPISHERE0
02-15-2017, 06:05 PM
No deluxe pack items, now I can't link my Ubi account to twich to get THOSE rewards. Like seriously Ubisoft, this isn't your first game release....can you at least make it so that SOMETHING works on this game? Get stuck at the damn captcha trying to link my twitch account to Ubisoft....unbelievable.....the captcha.......

I was just gonna post here saying i was stuck on captcha also, so i clicked login on this forum site, then the google remember my password thing popped up, i usually say no, but i clicked remember my password, then tried to redeem the item again(Where you clink the link twitch button and usually you get stuck on captcha) then my info was already in the box, i clicked login, then it popped up the pc, xbone, and ps4 symbols, i clicked the xbox, and it said the prize is waiting in game, try this maybe?

Ruddsta1969
02-17-2017, 10:23 PM

same thing here.....

Sabas1220
02-18-2017, 07:05 PM

I click on the link tells me that i have not claim the reward to go to twitch and claim go back to twitch click on link. Tells me "Sorry, There was an error retrieving your content"

What should i do now?

TheHound1013
02-20-2017, 05:38 AM
has anyone figured out the "must be a member message" thing yet?

ShockerStodios
02-21-2017, 11:46 PM
seriously if there is somebody who can help with the "sorry you must be a member to claim this loot" glitch

CooleyHigh20
02-24-2017, 05:03 AM
Okay has anyone from Ubi taken a look this way? clearly this is an issue. I've been trying to link my Twitch Prime and Ubisoft account for 3 hours now. I've tried everything i can possibly think of and nothing. WHERE ARE YOU UBI?

Archynn
02-24-2017, 06:34 PM
I was just gonna post here saying i was stuck on captcha also, so i clicked login on this forum site, then the google remember my password thing popped up, i usually say no, but i clicked remember my password, then tried to redeem the item again(Where you clink the link twitch button and usually you get stuck on captcha) then my info was already in the box, i clicked login, then it popped up the pc, xbone, and ps4 symbols, i clicked the xbox, and it said the prize is waiting in game, try this maybe?

This is what fixed it for me, doing it in this exact order.

mptick
03-06-2017, 07:08 PM

I have no idea why this method works but it did. I shouldn't need my browser to login for me. Thank you for the help!

MrJakka
08-15-2017, 12:10 AM
Ok so, I found out I had two uplay accounts, one i made, and the other is a one made automatically by playstation. When i tried to get my loot it said the same thing you guys got. I fixed it by going on to https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/dashboard , in the top left corner there should be a thing you can click that opens up a drop down where you can click "account management" make sure to login with the account you made do NOT sign in with playstation then go to account information, scroll all the way down where it shows what that account is linked to, unlink from Twitch. Then logout, and then proceed to login with you playstation account, from there go to account information, scroll all the way down and then link this account with your twitch. If you did this right, when you go to https://forhonor-twitchulcredeem.ubi.com/en-US ,then connect with twitch, and when it says choose your platform, on the Playstation button it will say your psn name. If not, some where you messed up, it worked for me, hope this works for anyone out there.

UbiJurassic
08-15-2017, 01:38 AM
Ok so, I found out I had two uplay accounts, one i made, and the other is a one made automatically by playstation. When i tried to get my loot it said the same thing you guys got. I fixed it by going on to https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/dashboard , in the top left corner there should be a thing you can click that opens up a drop down where you can click "account management" make sure to login with the account you made do NOT sign in with playstation then go to account information, scroll all the way down where it shows what that account is linked to, unlink from Twitch. Then logout, and then proceed to login with you playstation account, from there go to account information, scroll all the way down and then link this account with your twitch. If you did this right, when you go to https://forhonor-twitchulcredeem.ubi.com/en-US ,then connect with twitch, and when it says choose your platform, on the Playstation button it will say your psn name. If not, some where you messed up, it worked for me, hope this works for anyone out there.

Thanks for sharing your solution for those that may still be having trouble with getting their Twitch Prime loot, MrJakka!

Mariel615
10-17-2017, 11:09 PM
same. Have you solved this issue?

UbiJurassic
10-18-2017, 12:35 AM
same. Have you solved this issue?

The For Honor promotion on Twitch is no longer active.

dixiegnormous
10-25-2017, 01:10 AM
I was getting this error constantly. Logged in on Microsoft Edge, after trying for a half hour on Chrome, and everything worked just fine. Best of luck. I didn't use it for this specific offer, but for the South Park game instead.