PDA

View Full Version : Assassins are simply too fast....

C9_FlamezZ
02-14-2017, 06:07 PM
I played shugoki for 2 hours just getting dodge spammed by all the assassin fanboys in the game. How to play assassin: Spam dodge then throw in some light attacks. I played Orochi for ~30minutes and won 5 in a row by doing just that. All you have to do is wait for them to move, dodge and get your free attack because by the time your opponent cant cancel or finish his animation your attack already hit him. Those dodges/dashes are simply way to fast to be balanced. Why do you think every new player is going peacekeeper, berserker or orochi??? I just played for ~6 hours and only saw 2 raiders, 1 kensei, and 1 lawbringer........... 6 hours of 10m 1v1 and 2v2........ That is ~36 matches and only 4 of them had a non assassin match up????? #Balance.

C9_FlamezZ
02-14-2017, 06:12 PM
Berserker is pretty slow.

Still fast enough to spam dodge and light side attack. The main issue with assassins and why everyone can instantly pick them up is they take no skill to not get hit. They don't need to block. Double tap the dodge button and nothing will hit you. Ever. For example if someone plays kensei (incredibly long sword) and does a left side heavy, how in tf do you dodge to the that same side and not get hit??? His sword is the length of a human body and assassins just clip through it because spamming dodge is suddenly skillful.

PackingMoney
02-14-2017, 06:14 PM
Still fast enough to spam dodge and light side attack. The main issue with assassins and why everyone can instantly pick them up is they take no skill to not get hit. They don't need to block. Double tap the dodge button and nothing will hit you. Ever. For example if someone plays kensei (incredibly long sword) and does a left side heavy, how in tf do you dodge to the that same side and not get hit??? His sword is the length of a human body and assassins just clip through it because spamming dodge is suddenly skillful.

I hope you know that PK can deflect when she dodges the same way.

Sugaroverdose
02-14-2017, 06:16 PM
I played shugoki for 2 hours just getting dodge spammed by all the assassin fanboys in the game. How to play assassin: Spam dodge then throw in some light attacks. I played Orochi for ~30minutes and won 5 in a row by doing just that. All you have to do is wait for them to move, dodge and get your free attack because by the time your opponent cant cancel or finish his animation your attack already hit him. Those dodges/dashes are simply way to fast to be balanced. Why do you think every new player is going peacekeeper, berserker or orochi??? I just played for ~6 hours and only saw 2 raiders, 1 kensei, and 1 lawbringer........... 6 hours of 10m 1v1 and 2v2........ That is ~36 matches and only 4 of them had a non assassin match up????? #Balance.Some proofs?
http://i.imgur.com/bl2Xf3J.jpg

Meksikinietis
02-14-2017, 06:28 PM
One is problem in this game is samurai... FOR SAMURAI ;) all time i saw samurai dodge dodge samurai samurai dodge dodge... In close beta,open beta full of samurai.. Only in alpha got more balanced.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-14-2017, 06:43 PM
I played shugoki for 2 hours just getting dodge spammed by all the assassin fanboys in the game. How to play assassin: Spam dodge then throw in some light attacks. I played Orochi for ~30minutes and won 5 in a row by doing just that. All you have to do is wait for them to move, dodge and get your free attack because by the time your opponent cant cancel or finish his animation your attack already hit him. Those dodges/dashes are simply way to fast to be balanced. Why do you think every new player is going peacekeeper, berserker or orochi??? I just played for ~6 hours and only saw 2 raiders, 1 kensei, and 1 lawbringer........... 6 hours of 10m 1v1 and 2v2........ That is ~36 matches and only 4 of them had a non assassin match up????? #Balance.

Wait.

You are SERIOUSLY complaining about being outmaneuvered by the smallest squishiest heroes in the game while playing the BIGGEST and SLOWEST hero?

Are you high? The ENTIRE POINT of an assassin is that they are fast and deadly. All you gotta do is cough on them and they are crippled.

These are the kind of threads that illustrate that some people simply just don't get this game and what its about.

I_am_a_robot
02-14-2017, 06:56 PM
ubisoft created the perfect heroes for spammers and griefers, now the game is ruined for anyone who doesnt want to play those puss classes

Brave_Thunder
02-14-2017, 07:05 PM
The true problem is the gb spam,not the assassin's dodge.At least it requires some timing,to do a Gb is an easy action which requires a nearly impossible reaction.Spammars now have easy life,but when you learn to parry they will cry a river.I'm having very bad win rates in duels because I play Pk, orochi tryng to parry,others simply spam.Annoyng,but with practice,it will pay off.

SpacePrez
02-14-2017, 07:09 PM
The class is fine, you just don't know how to counter it yet. Learn the game.

Braegulfer
02-14-2017, 07:26 PM
A whole two hours huh? Well then assassins MUST be broken if you couldn't figure out how to deal with them in two hours.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-14-2017, 07:31 PM
A whole two hours huh? Well then assassins MUST be broken if you couldn't figure out how to deal with them in two hours.

Lets all cry tears of blood.

ALL OF US.