PDA

View Full Version : Nerf the poison dmg

FlipTheUsbTwice
02-14-2017, 06:01 PM
Its too strong for how easy it is to use. PK can use it VERY easy because that character just spams guardbreak and get the free dmg. and Nobushi has stupid range and speed. Either fix guardbreak or allow us to change it to something other than the ****ing sqaure button. Forcing us to take our hand off the blocking stick is just horrible game design.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-14-2017, 06:02 PM
She was nerfed. Then she was hit again I believe. You're just not good enough yet. Get better at defending against her and quit whining. I don't have a problem with PKs. Maybe you're lacking the skillset to work that specific character. That doesn't make it over powered. Just you, being under skilled.

Its too strong for how easy it is to use. PK can use it VERY easy because that character just spams guardbreak and get the free dmg. and Nobushi has stupid range and speed. Either fix guardbreak or allow us to change it to something other than the ****ing sqaure button. Forcing us to take our hand off the blocking stick is just horrible game design.

FlipTheUsbTwice
02-14-2017, 06:06 PM
She the easiest character to use. And this horrible guardblocking is making her even better in the full game. Thats why you see the character in every 2v2 and at least 2 of them in every 4v4. She is too good. I have no problem with any other character. Stop trying to defend your op character.

Wintersdragon
I use valkyrie against them and it's effective. Check that class out. Might help you.

Sugaroverdose
Its too strong for how easy it is to use. PK can use it VERY easy because that character just spams guardbreak and get the free dmg. and Nobushi has stupid range and speed. Either fix guardbreak or allow us to change it to something other than the ****ing sqaure button. Forcing us to take our hand off the blocking stick is just horrible game design.Spam guard break to get easy kill is a something new :D
She the easiest character to use. And this horrible guardblocking is making her even better in the full game. Thats why you see the character in every 2v2 and at least 2 of them in every 4v4. She is too good. I have no problem with any other character. Stop trying to defend your op character.Can you please record one dominion match where you playing easy PK?

rcwd
02-14-2017, 06:18 PM

Nerfed by around 75% since beta. "its still so op" no, you're just bad

TucuReborn
02-14-2017, 06:28 PM
I'm not aware of any poison in the game. Are you referring to bleeds?