PDA

View Full Version : Why Do All Players Keep Abandoning Lobbies?

Tallion828
02-14-2017, 05:20 PM
Every time a game finishes, I go to Next and press Ready, only to find that one-by-one, every other player leaves the lobby. And because the game isn't replacing those who left, the lobby just falls apart and I get thrown back to the main map where I have to find another lobby that will fall apart in exactly the same way after the match is over.

Why is everyone abandoning the lobbies and going to look for a new one every time?

ETA: I play Dominion matches mainly

PackingMoney
02-14-2017, 05:22 PM
Every time a game finishes, I go to Next and press Ready, only to find that one-by-one, every other player leaves the lobby. And because the game isn't replacing those who left, the lobby just falls apart and I get thrown back to the main map where I have to find another lobby that will fall apart in exactly the same way after the match is over.

Why is everyone abandoning the lobbies and going to look for a new one every time?

Either because you are beating them, or because they want to be put in match quicker, im not sure on this myself.

Tallion828
02-14-2017, 05:25 PM
I'd have thought going to find another match would take longer than simply waiting

awolcz
02-14-2017, 05:26 PM

Having same issues. Problem is, that players are leaving lobby because they know, that other will probably start leaving the lobby, game will not add new players and lobby is then cancelled. And believe me, that it is frustrating to wait 90 seconds just to see "Not enough players. returning to main menu". And it is then faster to leave the lobby and start new game.

To avoid this, Ubisoft should implement something like "XP multiplier" if you stay in same lobby, to motivate people not to leave. This is what Bungie did with strikes in Destiny and it helped a lot. People stopped leaving strikes so much.

Lumonum
02-14-2017, 05:55 PM
Because matchmaking is broken as hell and my party is disbanded at a 80% chance when we enter a game