PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feel like their playing in slowmo?

Loptr.
02-14-2017, 04:59 PM
Anyone else feel like this?

Everytime I press a button, or my character takes a swing or ANYHTING happens ingame it feels like it is going in slowmo or is played under water compared to how the beta was, am I alone in this?

p.s it's not lagg, internet is fine and fps and everything runs great (100+) but the whole game just feels super sluggish.

Aarpian2
02-14-2017, 05:01 PM
Felt like that when playing the lawbringer last night. Don't know if it was due to him or the game but it definitely didn't feel right. Changing guard took so long that I was literally unable to block attacks from either the berserker or the peacekeeper if they weren't in the direction my guard was already in.

rcwd
02-14-2017, 06:29 PM
Felt like that when playing the lawbringer last night. Don't know if it was due to him or the game but it definitely didn't feel right. Changing guard took so long that I was literally unable to block attacks from either the berserker or the peacekeeper if they weren't in the direction my guard was already in.

Same here, pretty bs tbh

Loptr.
02-14-2017, 06:59 PM
It's not just Lawbringer, its everything, I was prestige 3 on my Warlord in beta and now it's like playing a totaly different character, NOTHING works like it did in the beta.

And lets not even talk about Valk, that character is a joke ever since the tech test.