PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Rewards Program - In Game DLC?

StrangleJason
02-14-2017, 04:55 PM
So I've done the rewards program thing for other Ubi games and they typically offer in-game DLC rewards for doing the activities, however I don't see any here for For Honor???

Can the devs/admins let us know in this thread if you plan to make any available in the future?

I see lots of contests i'd love to enter but i'd also like to save my reward points for cosmetic items if that's coming eventually...

Wintersdragon
02-14-2017, 05:10 PM
I was able to find some when I went to UPLAY (xbox one) I got credits for finishing story mode items and when I completed some trophys/feets. hope it helps. Make sure to goto (show more rewards). It's also where you get beta emblems and such.

StrangleJason
02-14-2017, 08:09 PM
Are you talking about entering Uplay from within the game menu? I don't doubt that there are rewards there, they always have that... i'm talking about the website for the game they have a rewards section you sign up for and watch lots of videos and link social media and other stuff for points. For some reason For Honor doesn't have any in-game content to redeem the points for (Assassin's Creed Syndicate had a ton of it)

Just wondering if this is coming at any point down the road and I should save up my points for it or not??