PDA

View Full Version : Game won't last long, please Ubisoft make changes

GreenRanger XI
02-14-2017, 04:40 PM
Too many 2v1's which creates boring gameplay. Too many dumb ways to die like the hot pools on Cathedral. You can say "WELL WATCH YOUR POSITIONING, L2p" even if that was the case, does it really make the game fun constantly playing by stupid **** like this? Guard break is very broken as the reaction time isn't consistent (tested this in custom games) I want a fun game to play that's stress free. I don't mind losing if the other players better than me, but half the time you can lose to just dumb features added into this game.

Tillo.
02-14-2017, 04:42 PM
Guard break ok, about the rest, git gud ffs stop whining about being noob just stop making threads he or she is OP nerf this and that etc stop it!

YappysDaBeast
02-14-2017, 04:44 PM
I've won so many 1v2's. Plenty 1v3's and the occasional 1v4.

I prefer fighting 1v2 than 1v1. More of a challenge and reward if you succeed.

PackingMoney
02-14-2017, 04:44 PM
Too many 2v1's which creates boring gameplay. Too many dumb ways to die like the hot pools on Cathedral. You can say "WELL WATCH YOUR POSITIONING, L2p" even if that was the case, does it really make the game fun constantly playing by stupid **** like this? Guard break is very broken as the reaction time isn't consistent (tested this in custom games) I want a fun game to play that's stress free. I don't mind losing if the other players better than me, but half the time you can lose to just dumb features added into this game.

So you want to change the game because you want to fight in 1v1s (play duel) and because you dont like that you can use the environment against you (you can also use it yourself), also the guard breaks and parries shouldn't be reacted to by the icons, but by watching their character when they grab you and their attack almost hit you.

dave2k12
02-14-2017, 04:45 PM
Play 1v1 then lol there's no requirement for them to 1v1 you it's a team game you work together on strategic fights put them at a disadvantage not everyone will just let there mate 1v1 since well the faster you win the more games you can get in so what's the point

The_Quieter
02-14-2017, 04:50 PM
Create interesting and unique fighting system.

Find as many ways possible to break it.

Tillo.
02-14-2017, 04:50 PM
I'm only concerned about p2p simulation killing the game. The rest is balanced you just need to learn to play. Apparently now you don't have to watch for GB or parry icons but watch and listen.

TucuReborn
02-14-2017, 04:53 PM
Use it yourself.

Same for environments.

All your complaints are skill complaints. Be aware and use your surroundings, or prepare for the enemy to use them.

1v1 is the only mode you are guaranteed a 1v1. While I too like to finish my 1v1 in 2v2 mode, I also understand that it happens where I don't. That's why I have to finish first and play my best. Usually in a 2v2 they let you finish once you get a decent level, as the ganging up is learned from bots as the most effective way to play.

If you want a "stress free" game, do not ever pick up a fighting game again. Seriously, fighting games are intensive, highly skill based games that can lead to frustration when you lose.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-14-2017, 04:53 PM
I remember seeing these EXACT threads about Siege lol

The scrubs will get bored and go back to their CoDs etc etc and the playerbase will be better for it.

The only people that will stay long term are the people who genuinely enjoy the game and its premise which will lead to a more stable and informed community as well as more skilled teammates.

dave2k12
02-14-2017, 04:54 PM
It's boring, I don't know how people can enjoy that.
Well sometimes it happens and that's the way it's meant to be played like I play with friends so I don't mind if I tell my friends to let me 1v1 they will and I can win 2v1ns so I think it's fine you just have to play smart with good reactions learn to use revenge to your advantage use the map against them if they want to 2v1 then it's time to play scummy

RatedChaotic
02-14-2017, 04:56 PM
I've won so many 1v2's. Plenty 1v3's and the occasional 1v4.

I prefer fighting 1v2 than 1v1. More of a challenge and reward if you succeed.

Sure you did.

Anubis9
02-14-2017, 04:57 PM
I love how peole make out therent isues, sorry but the lag is what kills the game. This is just another ubisoft let down, game needs deadicaed servers or it will die out.

The fight mechanics are based of a fighting game, so any delay will result it bad hit detection

FredEx919
02-14-2017, 05:00 PM

I had trouble with countering guard break spam. So I practiced it over and over and over and finally got it. I typically go into the match expecting and defending against the guard break, while I think many people go into the match anticipating a normal attack. That may seem like a small thing, but it actually helped me defend against it much easier. Once you shut down a couple guard break attempts and return the favor, that strategy completely falls apart.

2v1s are pretty manageable at this point, but it'll take some practice. I know you're not happy with the answer of watch your positioning, but it really is a huge part of it. At the very least, 2v1 attacks can be defended against until you get revenge. Revenge will give you a pretty good opportunity to back off to safety.

Anubis9
02-14-2017, 05:03 PM
I had trouble with countering guard break spam. So I practiced it over and over and over and finally got it. I typically go into the match expecting and defending against the guard break, while I think many people go into the match anticipating a normal attack. That may seem like a small thing, but it actually helped me defend against it much easier. Once you shut down a couple guard break attempts and return the favor, that strategy completely falls apart.

2v1s are pretty manageable at this point, but it'll take some practice. I know you're not happy with the answer of watch your positioning, but it really is a huge part of it. At the very least, 2v1 attacks can be defended against until you get revenge. Revenge will give you a pretty good opportunity to back off to safety.

Well if you had deadicated servers people wouldnt have issues, as timing is everthing in this game.

PackingMoney
02-14-2017, 05:10 PM
How can a play cope with 1. Guard Breaks 2. Numerous attacks from every angle with unblockables AND when you hit certain characters like shigoku he just carries on with his heavy attack anyway. I cannot punish characters like him because he still swings anyway and follows through his attack. There is just no way to beat certain characters when players are being effective with guardbreak and certain unblockables. It's just so in favour of the other player sometime and I've been in that situation as well where I can play really cheap and the other guys got no chance.

I beet him before in a duel as PK, he isn't as strong as everyone claims trust me.