View Full Version : That guy with the double Axe is so OP

Hangster_96
02-14-2017, 04:38 PM
Like I'm not even just over exaggerating

I've been playing Orochi and been doing ok against every other Warriors
I didn't win against them all but it was close at least

But whenever I fight against this guy with the Double Axe
He just retk me

This guy can be play by the most scrub players and they can just win anyone who is at least decent or good already.

Everyone here know the Champion called Olaf in League of Legends? Yeah just imagine this Double Axe guy being Olaf who uses his Ultimate and come right at you without giving a crap about Crowd Control

He just come at you and even if you try to block his attack they go thru anyway, and when you try to dodge his gap close is so fast you don't have time to make a move because he move too fast. His stamina cost doesn't even run out quick too

I'm saying this Guy need a weakness somewhere, where he can be attack or counter

ThePollie
02-14-2017, 04:40 PM
My only gripe is the lack of balls since the beta and the lack of parry-punishes. I've yet to see an assassin, of any faction, face me 1v1. They just run away all match until they have help then stab you in the back, and run again if you target them specifically.

Otherwise, I am annoyed how often I'll get a parry, but they're still allowed to dodge it.

FredEx919
02-14-2017, 04:46 PM
Practice makes perfect. If you're having trouble against a specific character, jump into a custom match against a bot of that same character. It sounds like you are referring to Berserker, and I can say for sure Orochi has no more trouble dealing with Berserker versus fighting against any other character. Take is slow and wait for your moment. Orochi has tons of options for evading attacks and punishing missed attacks. Berserker also needs to get in very close to do damage. Space the them out and when they whiff an attack, guard break and punish.

Miadous
02-14-2017, 06:48 PM

He just retk me

This guy can be play by the most scrub players and they can just win anyone who is at least decent or good already.

Everyone here know the Champion called Olaf in League of Legends? Yeah just imagine this Double Axe guy being Olaf who uses his Ultimate and come right at you without giving a crap about Crowd Control

He just come at you and even if you try to block his attack they go thru anyway, and when you try to dodge his gap close is so fast you don't have time to make a move because he move too fast. His stamina cost doesn't even run out quick too

I'm saying this Guy need a weakness somewhere, where he can be attack or counter

TIP: Either deflect into an attack or parry the berserker attacks. That's all you have to do to stop him. Don't just keep trying to block, otherwise he keeps attacking. Parry or deflect.

Berserker was my main during the betas. I got better by custom match 1v1 with a level 3 bot for 99 rounds (that's the max per session). I will say the hardest bot to fight against for the berserker is the orochi. Orochi has no trouble killing anything if you master him. In fact, as the polls were showing during betas, Orochi wasn't far behind the peacekeeper in terms of being overpowered. When I came across a person that had prestige during the beta, 90% of the time it was an orochi. They're insanely strong in the right hands.

tcs1991.ts
02-14-2017, 06:50 PM

He just retk me

Mained zerker during the betas. He is the slowest assassin. Weakest damage, and no unblockable attacks.

Git gud

S8Canadian
02-14-2017, 07:01 PM
TIP: Either deflect into an attack or parry the berserker attacks. That's all you have to do to stop him. Don't just keep trying to block, otherwise he keeps attacking. Parry or deflect.

Berserker was my main during the betas. I got better by custom match 1v1 with a level 3 bot for 99 rounds (that's the max per session). I will say the hardest bot to fight against for the berserker is the orochi. Orochi has no trouble killing anything if you master him. In fact, as the polls were showing during betas, Orochi wasn't far behind the peacekeeper in terms of being overpowered. When I came across a person that had prestige during the beta, 90% of the time it was an orochi. They're insanely strong in the right hands. Yep. I mained berserker for both beta's. Orochi is the one I fear the most. Last night I actually had to rage quit because of an Orochi. I stood 0 chance and he finished me in what seemed like 3 hits everytime.. about 10 times in 1 match. The player was the best I've seen and makes me very afraid of Orochi.

Braegulfer
02-14-2017, 07:03 PM
Berserker is actually one of the worse characters in the game right now. He currently is only good at crushing noobs who can't dodge/parry/block. If there is any character you should complain about it is warden lol.

Yep, mained zerker through two betas....it is known that he is one of the weakest chars atm, but a little stronger now that light attack parry isn't auto GB-able (super welcome change). Zerker is amazing at wrecking noobs, and that's it; to use him at a very high level takes crazy mad skill and lots of subterfuge. Like the ubi mod said, practice against him on bot mode, I promise he's nowhere near the nightmare that several other classes are in higher level play.

S8Canadian
02-14-2017, 07:04 PM
Berserker is actually one of the worse characters in the game right now. He currently is only good at crushing noobs who can't dodge/parry/block. If there is any character you should complain about it is warden lol.I've heard this said a bunch. I don't disagree, but I still like the berserker. I do wish they hadn't nerfed his speed as much as they did. He doesn't seem fast enough to parry those faster assassins even 1 out of 10 times now.

Stil love him though. He Is easy to go against

Baron_Kreight
02-14-2017, 07:04 PM
The thing with berserker is he doesn't have a light attack combo like orochi. You can only LA-HA-LA or HA-LA-HA etc. That makes him a slower attacker than orochi. Orochi has 3 LA combo plus his double LA combo with guaranteed second hit.

Miadous
02-14-2017, 07:09 PM
Yep, mained zerker through two betas....it is known that he is one of the weakest chars atm, but a little stronger now that light attack parry isn't auto GB-able (super welcome change). Zerker is amazing at wrecking noobs, and that's it; to use him at a very high level takes crazy mad skill and lots of subterfuge. Like the ubi mod said, practice against him on bot mode, I promise he's nowhere near the nightmare that several other classes are in higher level play.

Exactly, he's only good at wrecking noobs. Which is why we're already seeing stuff like this thread pop up on launch day. When in reality, Ubisoft needs to give him some buff and new moves.

S8Canadian
02-14-2017, 07:20 PM
Berserker is actually one of the worse characters in the game right now. He currently is only good at crushing noobs who can't dodge/parry/block. If there is any character you should complain about it is warden lol.I've heard this said a bunch. I don't disagree, but I still like the berserker. I do wish they hadn't nerfed his speed as much as they did. He doesn't seem fast enough to parry those faster assassins even 1 out of 10 times now.

Stil love him though. He Is easy to go against

Hangster_96
02-15-2017, 01:00 PM
LOL said the kid who think he need buff

rcwd
02-15-2017, 01:10 PM
Practice makes perfect. If you're having trouble against a specific character, jump into a custom match against a bot of that same character. It sounds like you are referring to Berserker, and I can say for sure Orochi has no more trouble dealing with Berserker versus fighting against any other character. Take is slow and wait for your moment. Orochi has tons of options for evading attacks and punishing missed attacks. Berserker also needs to get in very close to do damage. Space the them out and when they whiff an attack, guard break and punish.

Should probably address some of the more important issues in other threads instead of giving this dude advice.