PDA

View Full Version : Can't get comfortable with mouse sensitivity

Apaolo_
02-14-2017, 04:29 PM
So I tried using a controller and I can see the benefits to using one but the blocking seems too slow for me. I've been trying to find a good setting for my mouse but can't get comfortable with it. I tried at the max and while the blocking was instant sometimes it would be inconsistent and the mouse would go everywhere. I tried the lowest setting and the blocking was more precise but way too slow. The middle just feels sloppy in general.

Should I just abandon it and stick with a controller or just work on finding the best setting for myself with a mouse?

PackingMoney
02-14-2017, 04:30 PM
So I tried using a controller and I can see the benefits to using one but the blocking seems too slow for me. I've been trying to find a good setting for my mouse but can't get comfortable with it. I tried at the max and while the blocking was instant sometimes it would be inconsistent and the mouse would go everywhere. I tried the lowest setting and the blocking was more precise but way too slow. The middle just feels sloppy in general.

Should I just abandon it and stick with a controller or just work on finding the best setting for myself with a mouse?

There is a lot more options than bottom middle and top, try around 75 as you said middle was too slow and high was too fast.

Shukr4n
02-14-2017, 04:30 PM
try mouse sensibility about guard to #3. it worked for me on OB.

Apaolo_
02-14-2017, 04:36 PM
The problem with going too low is that I can't up block, it's just too slow. With the max sensitivity I can but it's a lot harder to control.